Alright fuckers, answer me this

Alright fuckers, answer me this.
If full cowl Izuku Midoriya and The Juggernaut are pitted in a fight against each other only using their bare fists, who would come out victorious?

Attached: DEATH BATTLE.png (486x344, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut_(Marvel_Comics)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Izuku_Midoriya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking Kill Yourself.

Attached: 1519155851725.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Juggernaut. It took All Might how many punches to take out that one Nomu with shock absorption powers? Deku doesn't have enough mastery of One for All to beat someone like Juggernaut

IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!
go back to Sup Forums

Izuku if he's able to get close enough to knock off his helmet.

Let's go with the guy powered by a god that has clean wins on the Hulk.

>Sup Forums

Attached: 1520025990943.png (492x570, 797K)

Take a fucking guess.

Attached: Can't stop the juggernaught.jpg (602x929, 186K)

>The Mouse will never let Marvel be this metal again.

juggernaut at his strongest would singlehandedly shit over every single person in bnha

FUCK YOU CHAWLES

I could easily beat Izuku Midoriya in a fight, prove me wrong.

Juggernaut would bend All Might over his knee and spank him to death, let alone the fucking nerdy kid.

Even All Might in his prime couldn't beat the Juggernaut
Uravity would totally own him, though

Uravity couldn’t own anyone lmao

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All she has to do is touch him and hes going into orbit.

The one that doesn't cry every episode.

Wouldn't Deku just self destruct after a couple of hits?

>it's another "My Brony Academia is TOTALLY Sup Forums related!" thread

Attached: ledditpool.png (296x406, 45K)

Juggernaut.

All Might in his prime might be able to win against standard Juggs. We have no real measure of his strength in terms of hard numbers, but the secondary effects of it certainly seem impressive (i.e. changing the weather with a punch). But Midoriya as he is now would get shat on.

Midoriya would, however, be a great asset for the usual "take his helmet off, someone else mind whammies him" maneuver.

Juggernaut literally can't be stopped. That's his whole deal.

Unless the mutation gives Uravity power over forces greater than the god/whatever multidimensional entity that is Cyttorak, her gravity-trick will just fizzle away.
I'm not even a Marvel fan but even I know Juggernaut is MAGIC. And magic trumps science, especially if it comes from an entity beyond our understanding.

She wouldn't be stopping him. He'd keep moving in whatever direction he was going in, gravity just wouldn't be holding him down to the Earth anymore.

Could you beat this guy in a fight? Midoriya can.

Attached: DVosTx7VwAA09V3.png (1024x723, 415K)

This, basically for the Juggernaut to do anything he would have to stop, and can even the Juggernaut stop the Juggernaut

What about Juggernaut vs Hulk

The Juggernaut took a god blast from thor and took no damage. Good luck with that.

Deku's not even that much of a power guy. He knows his body can't take it so he's focusing more on going fast.

Bro, I doubt you'd win even if he never used his quirk.
He'd clean you like he cleaned that beach.

>as he runs, his footsteps get lighter and lighter as he slowly lifts away from the curvature of the earth
>juggernaut just casually flies over the country at running speed, unable to change direction

All it would take is my superior speed and technique.

Juggernaut, because it's using fists.

It would work. Juggernaut is unstoppable so long as he builds momentum. It's why Spiderman was able to beat him by pouring cement on him.

That being said, eventually he would break out of it, like he's broken out of whatever containment he's been in before. It's simply the power of Cyttorak. So long as he puts his mind to a destination he's going to eventually GET to that destination.

>Full cowl
No chance. Deku's best chance is to blow up his hands against with United States of Smash.

He didn't pour cement on him, he fell into what was apparently an endlessly deep pit of cement and sunk to the bottom. He can't swim or float because he's to heavy.

Attached: RCO019_1469437831.jpg (1000x1500, 1.04M)

Several years later thousands die when the building's foundation suddenly gives and the building comes crashing down

Well Askshually.

Attached: RCO017_1468891081.jpg (2063x3131, 1.13M)

For what its worth the vs. battle wiki has base Juggernaut at Solar system level
While deku is barely small building level
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut_(Marvel_Comics)

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Izuku_Midoriya

Attached: 1502983024620.jpg (1192x896, 402K)