Every single (((alt-right))) female--and I really do mean every single one--is just doing it for the attention and has...

Every single (((alt-right))) female--and I really do mean every single one--is just doing it for the attention and has never spouted an original thought about politics in their lives

This includes Lauren Southern, Tila Tequila, Kayla, Emily Youcis, Shoe0nHead, Evalion, Milo, etc.

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bXHA_cwIAo
youtube.com/watch?v=VyxF0dXPTHA&channel=UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No shit

She's a bottle blonde DUMB gash

You really didn't need to say 'alt-right' female.
What you said is true of all females, regardless of political orientation.
But surprise surprise, the ones that show off their orientation constantly are the ones doing it for attention.

How dumb are you?

>Every single (((alt-right))) female--and I really do mean every single one--is just doing it for the attention

i have no problem with this

What did you expect? They're women.

So? I like pretty girls.

Why not watch a pretty girl piss people off? I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

You're preaching to the choir boys. Try tumblr.

I don't think she'd even consider herself alt-right.

She's just a conservative.

And all she needs to be.

>Every single (((alt-right))) female
>Milo
kek

I don't think every one of them does it for attention, even if they say nothing original. I'm sure lauren believes what she says, she's just not smart enough to have come up with it herself. Kind of like 99% of people on this board.

i already know they repeat everything their male friends says
who cares at this point

>shoeOnHead
>Alt-right
do your fucking research

All I'm saying is someone needs to dig up the grave of the kike that convinced women they look great in makeup.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bXHA_cwIAo

True.

Finally people are waking up. 95%-100% of these women are incapable of actually discussing social issues, but they just feel sympathy for men in general. Be careful when you see these female anti-feminists they are not much better than feminists either.

she is a self-claimed libertarian dummy

>Emily Youcis
Why do you hate pistachios?

Who has spouted an original thought on politics that you know of?

If I ever have one, I mostly spout it here and see if it stands up to abuse. If it does I might spout it elsewhere with my name on it.

But by then it's not original because I've put it in the public domain.

>having to point this out

Every woman involved in politics is just doing it for attention. They all are pretty universal in their beliefs, which is exactly why they shouldn't be allowed to vote. They are too idealistic and self-obsessed. They also only play towards themselves and couldn't give any less of a fuck about men.

>Shoe0nHead
>alt-right
>wahhhhh someone disagrees with my political views, they MUST be alt-right
How's that buzzword hate box you keep throwing things into working out for you? Must be getting pretty full by now.

Every single (((alt-right))) person--and I really do mean every single one--is just doing it for the attention and has never spouted an original thought about politics in their lives

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't

She even ran for the libertarian party this election

She uses a political movement as a dating mechanism to find a men with similar political views.

Everything a women does can be boiled down to
>What is the best way to find a Man that i find genetically Attractive.

She knows it and soemtimes she hates that part of her Brain, but if she is honest she should settle down soon get kids,
so she can pick up her Political in daubers again at 45.
Ofc when her kids are grown and stable.

Dont be an Ann Coulter, who preaches Motherhood and fucks around.

She's Jewish.

Natalia isn't in it for the attention.

The only women in politics who actually give a shit are almost always traditional conservatives/Christians

>OGDTJ"r"

OP figured out the old adage "sex sells". well done.

>Milo

heh

Does it matter that they're attention whoring if it generates desired results?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHES A SINGLE MOTHER

So what would you rather?

it seems most of you want a conservative gf — how do you intend to find one if they never signal that they are?

Pathetic

Unfortunately, women can't think critically.

Ann Coulter. Idk if she's alt-right, but she's an original.

what is your point op? it's probably true but what is your point? would you rather us throw white females to the nigs?

>in Scarborough thy call her the industrial revolution she burns so much coal

What did Scarborans mean by this?

0/10

Try harder.

THAT'S BECAUSE HER HUSBANDO IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY THE HOHOLS IN KIEV.
NATALIA IS PURE

/thread

She is so much sexy in the before. In the after she looks like a painted freak.

I'm stealing that joke

Dat rough sex bruise. Naughty grill.

Jared Taylor is the only intelligent person in the entire movement, sadly

Look at this "man", he's in complete astonishment, he's completely flustered

>w wh wha what's your your point

She still sucks at her job

>that bruise on her arm

someone was held down and fucked hard

It doesn't matter, it's a good thing. Attractive women attract new members.

NEED SOME PROOFS TO BACK UP THAT SPECIOUS CLAIM

>MGTOW general

>shoe
>alt-right
mfw

Haha you can tell it's a thumb print! Someone was holding that bitch down

>Emily Youcis
Obviously all women are motivated by acquiring status and attention, but I think she's basically legit. She's young, cute/10, has a big gregarious personality and already managed to become e-famous doing a low status job as "pistachio girl". It doesn't make much sense that her next thought would be to risk throwing all this status away by becoming openly racist, on the off-chance that a vaguely defined community of trump supporters and internet trolls would adopt her as a waifu. Although if that was her plan, it worked.

fuck out of here with that save a hoe shit.
This "no makeup is beautiful" meme needs to end.
is 100x more fuckable than that before picture. She looks like the ugly train derailed onto her in the before picture.

So? That is why women in general do anything.

Spend some time reading about her instead of masterbating/fantasizing to/about her

Don't know enough about the rest of your list but Milo has legitimately said a lot of shit that is funny, interesting and original. Just the courage with which he BTFO feminists is worth the price of admission. I'd rather have CANCER than feminism? Thats gold dude.

Sidenote: You didn't mention Ann Coulter, I'll give her some credit she's made some pretty smart arguments and witty tweets in her day.

LOL

Truly the savior of the white race!

It's not a fucking meme you faggot. To me, she just looks better without the makeup. When you grow up and start having sex with women you'll learn that makeup tastes like shit and makes a mess when mixed with sweat

Every movement has their share of basic bitches.

Southern and McInnes are the most talentless, basic bitch libertarians of them all.

That's true for just about any subject.

>never spouted an original thought about politics
And you did huh?

At least they're doing something albeit for attention. Give them a break. There's a lot of dumb bitches who deserve your brilliant critique more.

She is cute without makeup.

>She's young, cute/10,

Keep thinking with your dick

>NO PROOFS
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

She is way more fuckable when she's painted. That's a woman dolling herself up going out of her way to look presentable.

That's worth fucking.

To be attracted to a women's natural skin is the most un-cucked masculine way. Makeup is Jew bullshit. You need a female to paint herself in order to be attracted to her? That makes you the faggot, faggot.

>At least they're doing something albeit for attention. Give them a break. There's a lot of dumb bitches who deserve your brilliant critique more.

OY VEY

Just look at these guys.

What compels them?

These Ukranian women are out of control hot. I need to go on a sex tour there.

Do you want me to hold your hand while you flog your dolphin to her too?

Fag leaf

McInnes is easily the edgiest of the alt-light crowd. He's had Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer on a few times and mostly agrees with them.

Ann is probably the only exception. Notice that she didn't fucking appear out of thin air like everyone else.

THIS

MAKEUP IS A JEWISH TRICK TO GIVE WOMEN GREATER SEXUAL AGENCY AND ADVANCE WHITE GENOCIDE

She's ugly either way

What an argument! I love basement dwelling Sup Forumsitical scientists now. You guys are so Sup Forumsitical.

These dumb unoriginal hoes haven't got shit on you.

She has makeup on in that gif

True post actually.

NATALIA IS NOT HOHOL, NATALIA IS PUREBLOOD CRIMEAN

STILL NO PROOFS LMAO IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY. HOW MUCH IS POROSHENKO PAYING YOU?!

>To me, she just looks better without the makeup
i'm sure she does, faggot.
>makeup tastes like shit
Sorry I didn't know taste had any correlation with sexual attraction. I'm sure it does for you, you cock sucking faggot.
>makes a mess when mixed with sweat
How about you lose some weight then maybe you won't drench all those hookers with sweat you fat fuck. Seriously, how are you sweating so much that you wash off a girl's makeup?

Emily, get off the Internet. You're drunk.

Tell me how you really feel

Agreed Ameribro.

You've posted an image of her in every post...

>Lauren
>not amazing

She basically laid out European genocide in this video youtube.com/watch?v=VyxF0dXPTHA&channel=UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg

>Milo

>is just doing it for the attention and has never spouted an original thought about politics in their lives

but never forget they are allowed this privilege because they are hot and men employ them not for their original thoughts about politics

She actually was quite good at her job as prosecutor. They even wrote in local papers about her, when she got big case and was attacked, but still prosecuted the criminal.

I'VE GOT RARE NATALIAS FOR DAYZ

YOU CAN SAVE THIS ONE, BUT DON'T POST IT TOO MUCH OR IT WILL LOSE ITS VALUE

lol those downvotes

>Sorry I didn't know taste had any correlation with sexual attraction. I'm sure it does for you, you cock sucking faggot.

Women are breeding machines

Also I believe they are better at storing and regurgitating knowledge

Not so good at identifying whether that knowledge is actually true

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS IS MOMMY NO. 2, AFTER NATALIA OF COURSE

Daily routine:
> wake up, pour my coffee
> light a smoke
> listen to Lauren Southern talk about safe spaces, political correctness
> inspired by her thoughts and philosphy
> can't get enough
> listen to her say that "triggering" is bad

Lauren Southern is great man fuck off

>alt-light
That's a pretty good way to describe them, but I hope they act a entry points for normies

>You need a female to paint herself in order to be attracted to her?
Some women, yes. Lauren is one of those that only looks good with makeup. Jenna marbles is another shinning example. Even the ones that look good without makeup aren't made uglier when they do use makeup. Your logic is retarded. Should women not shower too so we can appreciate their natural smell? Are women who workout less attractive because we should enjoy their natural physique?
I'm wouldn't be surprised if you said yes either, half of Sup Forums is a bunch of christian-cuck faggots who are obsessed with the idea of a "pure" woman.

I bet she makes your dick hard

good goy