Don't need to, Skeet. I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head

Don't need to, Skeet. I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head.

Attached: 1476944627682.jpg (544x450, 45K)

Well little dude, it seems you have real skill for doing some big money exchanges in your head.

But tell me, did you take into account for the amount of stock we have left for the meals?

Attached: 1484198210520.png (640x480, 218K)

SODIUM

HYDROXIDE

Sure thing Skeet! Did a quick inventory check and subtract the totals with the orders we've been giving out!

But dude, how can you account for other orders being inputted by other employees? How can you make sure the tills are properly balanced while other people have been using them?

Attached: skeet JN.jpg (210x240, 11K)

What point of boy genius don't you understand you fucking mongoloid? I built a fucking rocket to save our parents from fucking ALIENS, and you think keeping track of a multitude of orders from various sources is too hard? This is why you're a fucking adult working in fast food, have some god damn dignity.

Jimmy, you stupid little shit, you may be a genius but you're not a telepath, or omniscient (and we've seen how that goes, egghead) when you go to take a shit or throw out the trash, you will miss orders and you will lose track of what's going on. We have a system in place that works and it is no skin off of your enlightened ass to follow it. Please do, or I will shitcan your sweatshop minor ass so hard, you'll be shitting calculus.

Please, Skeet. The only other person working the register is you, and you're such a dumbass that by the time I get back from wiping my ass you haven't even pressed the buttons.

That's it peanut skull, kick some fucking rocks, you're fired. Go cause a world devastating scenario somewhere else you fucking nerd.

Attached: skeet.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

*alerts the better business bureau*

>implying Skeet wouldn't be entirely justified in firing Jimmy for refusing to properly charge customers and track inventory.

>child labor
>paying under minimum wage
>berating staff on a regular basis

*creates space fast food business right next to the restaurant*

Now what, Shēt?

>smokes weed and gets a job at walmart

>He didn’t watch the episode.

I hate this place

top tier thread

Knowing Jimmy, the food becomes sentient and attacks, or the machinery starts using things it shouldn't and begins to absorb all of retroville to keep up with Hughe's order of 300 pies.

>thinking the BBB is an actual government organization
>not contacting the state's Department of Labor instead

IT'S A CASH REGISTER, NOT SIMPLY A CALCULATOR, YOU LITTLE SHIT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT A RECEIPT IS!?