Now that she's gone, will Dan slott leave Spiderman?

Now that she's gone, will Dan slott leave Spiderman?

Attached: index(18).jpg (318x159, 13K)

Jesus christ user, catch the fuck up
Slotts on Iron Man

Attached: FCBD2018_ASMGOTG_CVR-1.jpg (994x1528, 1.1M)

holy shit, since when?
I haven't touched a marvel comic since secret wars

Thank goodness.

Fresh Start, so around June/July, I can't remember exactly.
Does anyone have that anons check-list?

This coming June/July I mean

And for reference, Spencer wrote Superior Foes.

As for Venom, you won't have read Cates' Marvel stuff but his Dr Strange and Thanos are really good, alongside Zdarsky's 2-in-1 they've been the best book Marvels been putting out

Attached: 1521387505258.jpg (2000x1578, 2.52M)

peter doesn't have a negro sidekick, does he? And I assume he's not boning a negro.

We don't know what's happening with Miles in Fresh Start yet since his book ends in April and it'll probably be relaunched with a new writer now Bendis is gone.

There are negroes on this cover, we just don't know who they are aside from Robbie

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

This is missing Dazzler and the other Ant-Man and Wasp mini

Miles should count. We're obviously not counting black MJ, because that was a terrible idea. And they go by basketball american now. And your troll bait game is weak. Either be more entertaining or just leave that shit at home..

Who will Slott kill before leaving?

>Spencer brought back Boomerang
Fucking yes, maybe he'll go back to Foes quality.

What happen? cancer killed her?

She destroyed Mjolnir, which then killed her

pretty sure that's Glory

She threw Mjolnir into the sun with Mangog tied to it. She can't have it come back for fear of Mangog escaping. Without Mjolnir, she eventually transforms back and dies of cancer whose treatment she has been actively sabotaging.

Why sabotage her cure?

No one ever dies in Marvel. She already has a book planned in the fall. Yawn.

To go be a superhero indefinitely. IDK if there was a fictional guaranteed (will work, won't destroy your body) cure for cancer available, or if she would have been rolling the dice with chemo and radiation, but if it were the latter, I'd have made the same call.

Joe Robertson
Randy Robertson
Glory Grant

Using Mjolnir magically cancelled out her chemo and she refused to take an Asgardian cure because she is scared of magical prices. She didn't look for one in space or ask any Earth geniuses for help despite having access to both. It was obnoxiously contrived.

One would think cancer would be easy to cure with magic fashioned by gods.

Yeah, but how else are you going to have slow tragic deaths for the sake of drama?

How did they get smeagol to let go of spiderman?

They didn't have to do it. What's wrong with a hero living in the end?

By gods, scientists, mutant powers and probably Inhumans as well. In the case of mutants and science, we know there are no strings attached.

One would think gun shot wounds would be too.

Attached: spider-man-amazing-one-more-day-1-shot.jpg (630x594, 80K)

Why coudlnt they cure Captain Marvels cancer?

>Ryan Ottley on Spiderman
Nice

Their death is easy drama. Their potential return is easy drama. You know they already have plans for Mjolnir to return somehow, cause it makes for an easy plot.

Is this a flashback issue? Or did synergy get a power up strong enough to make a thirty something years old wear a teenager's school backpack?

Isn't Dazzler a one shot?

Spidey has been using backpacks to carry his shit around forever. The costume doesn't exactly have pocket space.

He never did get into the whole 90s pouches thing.

>even dr.Strange said 'fuck it,it's her time'
Bullshit.

>they've been the best book Marvels been putting out
I prefer Falcon, Runaways and Black Bolt, but they're all good.

Dazzler is just a one-shot and it's not really part of Fresh Start. It's Dazzler's Legacy one-shot that was supposed to get released alongside the Darkhawk, Power Pack, Not Brand Ecch and others back in like November or December. It kept getting delayed for whatever reason.

We don't? I assumed that the younger guy upfront was Randy and the woman was Gloria.

The Avengers ongoing touched on it with Falcon basically accusing her of wanting to die a warrior so she could go to Valhalla.

>She already has a book planned in the fall
Sauce?

The Nega-Bands made it so they couldn't apply any of their treatments, but the Nega-Bands were also the only thing keeping the cancer from killing him outright. It was a Catch-22 where the Nega-Bands were the reason they couldn't cure him, but if they removed the Nega-Bands, he'd die before they could give him any treatment.