Who the fuck were these queers?

Who the fuck were these queers?

Attached: lihl.jpg (967x883, 545K)

Characters made by someone who has an axe to grind with hipsters. But, has conflicting feelings about incest.

Matt Fraction and Kelly Sue Deconnick

The editors

Unironically this

This guy's got it.

>who has an axe to grind with hipsters
So, any actual adult or mature person?

is she the one who told spiderman that "with great power comes great responsibility" is "the most inane thing I've ever heard"?

An adult who can adult properly would have bigger fish to fry.

No, you casual.

That's a pretty funny cameo.

>Implying that actual mature people even give a fuck

user, you are not mature

Attached: 1389715623320.jpg (339x619, 67K)

I wonder what her cameo in Captain Marvel will be.

KSD isn’t nearly that thin or attractive.

Typical Brooklyn hipsters.
"Let's adopt this superpowered alien orphan!"
"But we agreed to be childfree!"

This bit got me reading A-Force.

Haha millennials are so vapid and addicted to their phones get it isn't that funny haha

Imagine trying this hard to fit in.

SOY

B
O
Y

It's not funny because it's true

You guys clearly don't live in a popular city. Anyone adult living in Brooklyn or Jersey City (or Seattle, for that matter, I think that's where Wilson lives) will hate hipsters. When they move in, you know you'll be moving out soon. They drive up rents and make neighborhoods unaffordable to the middle class.

Once Kamala gets her own movie, the royalty money might be enough for Wilson to compete with trust fund kiddie hipsters for apartment space.

Then you hate the greedy landlords you fucking cuck. Nothing wrong with hipsters wanting to be hipsters, they don't set the rent prices.

Attached: 1470002599803.png (307x254, 212K)

Fucking die in a fire. I live in Vancouver and hate hipsters. "Increase immigration, I like foreign food." Well we will see who laughs last when the housing market crashes with no survivors.

>ablooblooblooo only people who dress like i want them to should be allowed to live where i live
Choke on your impotent rage bitchboi :^)

>I want to live in the place I was born and raised instead of being replaced by immigrants and vacant houses speculated on by rich Chinese investors who don't even live here.
>This is wrong somehow.

Hey I recognize that thing.

Attached: h3-banshee-1920x1080-e00c4bdfe4374e008c0a17ece711812d.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

I can tell you don't live on the west coast. Or the east coast probably.

I live in Astoria retard. Have for 13 years, since I was a teenager. I know a thing or two about retard hipsters showing up in a neighborhood and the rent going up. It is the landlords' fault, not the hipsters'. That background and credit check they do to "make sure you don't jump rent" is actually so they can figure out how much they can raise the rent next lease. You're a little cuck who blames people you don't like rather than using the last two or three brain cells in your skull to think critically about who actually is doing the harm you're talking about.

boohoo I want everything to stay the same because I'm afraid if change, that's why I talk about "born and raised" like it's a badge of honor and not proof that I'm stuck in the past

The hipsters wouldn't be hurt in that at all, just the landlords. You're so fucking dumb that you want to see the landlords get hurt and you don't even know it. idpol has poisoned your mind.

>Increase immigration, I like foreign food.
This is literally the only argument people have about the benefits of multiculturalism.

>muh landlords
Kill yourself, you Starbucks-sipping, horn-rimmed glasses, tight pants little bitch.

>the place i was born and raised because my ancestors immigrated here

Are you retarded user? Almost all you have is result of culture exchanging with other cultures, combining and modifying things.

>I don't want to live on the streets as a homeless bum
>This means I am stuck in the past

>I dont want to solve the problem!
>I want to scream at the people that are unrelated to the problem, instead with the people that are directly fucking with me!

Hipster detected. You can't blame landlords for trying to make a profit, you can blame a horde of immigrants coming in and forcing everyone else out.

They're like migrants or refugees except they commit less crimes, and they're a lot more arrogant.

It’s your country’s damn fault for not putting any limitations on those Hong Konger chinks.

>Astoria

Mostly Eygptians and Greeks, and non-hipsters moving in from NJ/Conn/Penn/etc because the rents are affordable because it hasn't been colonized by hipsters yet.

The real thing will come to Queens before long, just you wait. And then you'll think back to this thread and understand.

Even the Chinese can't compete with the Hipsters. The Chinese forced the Jews out of the Lower East Side, and now the hipsters are forcing them out in turn, and starting to encroach on Chinatown.

t. phoneposter

Then get a better job or move somewhere more affordable, becoming homeless is the retarded way to deal with this.

Are Fraction and KSD even making money with their shit Image work?

They publish, what, 6 issues per year, maybe less? And those issues never sell more than 8,000 copies.

And "Sex Criminals" might be the most boring story about sex ever published.

>immigrants who are less likely to get a lease than I am are going to drag me kicking and screaming out out my home