Pro and Anti TRUMP demonstrators in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Pro and Anti TRUMP demonstrators in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

No Pro/Anti Turnbull demos. Aussies care more about Trump than their own shit.

It's spread to Australia F F S

What the fuck is going on?

>Melbourne

Australian politics is garbage. At least in America they actually change things when politicians win. Also our "centre-right wing" party isn't really even that. They are more left.

It feels like (((they))) are turning as against each other, divide and conquer.

Everyone wants to ride our cock. This is nothing new

hope those cunts enjoy 38c tomorrow

To add on to what I said, for example our conservative government is the ones who outlawed guns and took away our right to defend ourselves/our homes.

We don't have a single major party that cares about those issues.

>What the fuck is going on?
Soros.

HA! 10/10

>What the fuck is going on?

MAGA is coming, I hope you're getting ready to win so much you're going to get tired of winning.

Fuarking melbourne, so many fucking losers here. I'm laughing.

>Melbourne

More people in Australia think Pauline Hanson better represent them than Malcolm Turnbull.

Melbourne, Victoria is not Australia, it's where we put our immigrants and entice the degenerates. Sydney is the overflow. Beyond that every city has a red light district. Overall I never even seen a black person for 5 years and anyone foreign is spending money on our "education" but is still serving me food. The leftovers are swedish backpackers that come here temporarily for some real cock.

Is there a stream?
Cant find one, typical of you lazy cunts.

fpbp

Getup! is actually funded by Soros

Our politics is union verse provatisation. Except unions are like a private entity now and don't even give a shit about jobs they just want their cut of every project even if it means investors flee and noone has jobs anymore.

So australia is just two private sectors battling for the rights of taking our resources, including tax money no matter the cost.

I will tell you Aussie, it's the cry of Revolution. The right is now taking full swing all around the civilized world. The left is being kicked out little by little. Because America has a strong hold on the world, Trump's victory signaled to the other leaders that now is the time to strike.

Only one person knows the answer to that question.

>(chinese) jobs and growth

I wonder if there's a chance lebos will kill the blacks and it will end in race riots again. Watching white coppers beat the shit out of everyone was interesting.

I love it when girls wear bras that are too small.

Lets face it, our politicians are fucking dorks and shady as fuck. We pay attention when it's voting time to get Pauline in, but for now there's more action to be had in American politics.

Pauline is literally the last Australian in our country. We should turn her into a breeding machine to repopulate. We will need about 36 babies from different fathers i think.

Can we breed her with Trump?

I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO UPLOAD THIS IMAGE 9 TIMES

And I thought I had it bad...

Yeah and we could have let Telstra do it for FREE with the right legislation.

But nah form an incompetent nu-telstra and take ten times the time and cost and she'll be right.
>Corruptunionfatasstakingpayout.jpg

cunt i live in sydney

if we gave telstra the contract they would have given their own HQ FTTP then spent the rest on parties and private jets, at least now i can occasionally get 100 mbit if the power goes out at midnight and i'm quick to get on it at like 2 am before anyone else

I live in the middle of nowhere and have to get my connection along with about a hundred others through the same little re-transmitter on the top of a mountain yet I still get better connection than you. Your service provider has no excuse.

>if we gave telstra the contract

you don't understand what I said.

If legislation was enforced for Telstra to provide an average of Xmbits they would have built the infrastructure to do it.

Telstra is bound by legislation to provide a service but now the NBN is built we are paying the compensation and they are spending it on parties and private jets.

Get informed.

nein teims

Funny you say that considering Labor's economic policy is effectively neo-liberalism in action.

Labor is more right than Liberals are left.

just curious, can you post results of speed test

>what's going on

Soros is finding it easier and cheaper to hire rioters there
Why don't you talk to some of them and see what Soros is paying them per hour and what their orders say to do.

>Your service provider has no excuse
:^)

i'm sure if we allocate another 50 billion to some commission the liberal government can come up with an excuse using the latest and greatest technologies (a piece of string)

>If legislation was enforced for Telstra to provide an average of Xmbits they would have built the infrastructure to do it.
yes, but telstra lobbies the government. a lot. they'd put the legislation in one day then the day after they'd put through another piece of legislation that would say "telstra only has to guarantee this on the ISP end, not the consumer end". you're dealing with ultrajews here.

>Telstra is bound by legislation to provide a service
a shit one, a better course of action would be to get rid of lobbyists (thanks trump) and make it so all ISPs have to provide service to their operating area (the area they have equipment in) equivalent to phone service for extreme regional areas, 10 mbit or so for rural, and 100+ mbit for cities (ON THE CONSUMER END TOO, AND DON'T LET THEM PULL THIS "HEY YOU CAN GET IT FOR 1 HOUR OUT OF EVERY 168")

then maybe take the NBN's satellites and force the NBN to operate those only, so people out in bumfuck nowhere can get service still.

wouldn't be very interesting mate, i get an average of 15 mbit/s down with insane packet drops.

But then at the same time Labor has it's "Safe schools" program to indoctrinate people into becoming an SJW learning about "Trans, gays, minorities and fuck white people"

Is there any hope for Melbourne other than just nuking it.

humans can't run countries only a God can.

I guess what this "argument" is about is semantics more than anything. Liberals sell out the country's economic interests more than Labor and Labor sells out the country's social interests.

Seriously, where is a National Conservative, actually Social Democratic party.

>let's solve this problem of a big, former government monopoly on communications
>with another big, government monopoly on parts of communications, against which it is illegal to compete
The ALP. Solutions you can count on.

>let's take this policy and do a half assed job about it and not spend as much so we look like we're fiscally responsible and use that as a facade so we can proceed to blow the budget further out of proportion with unneeded tax cuts and corporate welfare.

The Liberals are no better/worse. Don't cherry pick.

Bunch of welfare leeches and comfortably wealthy rich people with nothing to do. I think what Trump is going to do with asylum seekers is great. Shipping them around regularly mixed with other ethnic groups they dislike will serve as a deterrent to those seekers looking to make a home in camps off the tax payer dime. Why should developed countries be forced to tolerate the very pathetic conflicts that landed them in this situation in the first place.

Aus politics has done such a great job of keeping their shit low key, people want to protest about somebody else's government. Idiots.

What the fuck is he cherry picking you fucking clown. Where was the LNP's NBN proposal prior to the ALP's introduction. Fuck off, faggot.

>show one policy with issues
>post it with ALP poster image
>indirectly claim this is an ALP regular

You want my prediction? I bet he hasn't posted against the Liberal-sellout party once on this board. And you'd likely be retarded to think otherwise.

The problem stems from the 2007 election campaign, and the ALP originally wanting to do the telstra FTTN, and then the FTTP rollout. That's the decision that fucked us, and our internet for as long as it takes to sell/dispose of the NBN. The liberals, on this issue, would have been better, because if Kevin didn't win 07, or if he won without choosing to install the NBN cancer, we would be NBN cancer free. Now we've got this POS we can't get rid of.

>>indirectly claim this is an ALP regular
It is an ALP regular. Their policy revolves around large government projects.

its not just Australia

Are people blind to what the Clinton foundation actually has done?

Yes, when the topic comes up and people dismiss the emails, they look away and act like you never brought it up.

The emails?

What about the protests and evidence all across Africa of USA funnelled/stolen relief money?

Haiti and Africa basically funded Hillary adn she almost bought the presidency of USA. Instead donald Trump won a popularity contest that Hillary couldn't win because you could see how fake she was and people weren't willing to put up with the whole women are better lie anymore.

>That newspaper
>Redflag
Yes "Ladies", you are all red flags

Pretty nice for a redhead. Would make pink babies with her.

nope helicopter time

DELET THIS

There have been some anti-trump protesters here too
Still can't work out exactly what they're trying to achieve here

Please explain?

A minority of Trump supporters are actually racist and probably do zero about it but that's not ok.

A minority of muslims are violent terrorists beheading 14yr old kids and a whole nation of them are racist and homophobe to the point of killing people over it, but this is ok and should be ignored?

Oh I was wondering where the 20 white parisians were. I should have known.

Huh? I think you need to redo your English

Go back to your own country.

The pendulum is swinging back to the right. Assuming Trump is a success, we can expect 70s tier conservatism (90s, early 00s at the worst)

THE MADMAN