Adventure Time: The Ultimate Adventure

Cartoon Network Korea revealed the name of the last four episodes of the series.

>Back Then
>Nowadays
>Tomorrow
>Come Along With Me

No airdate yet.

Attached: 1521461305358.jpg (1366x2048, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

regularcapital.tumblr.com/post/171063533755/cartoon-network-latin-america-and-cartoon-network-brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Final Episode
>Called "Come along with me"

Attached: baa.jpg (500x375, 51K)

There's more.

>it's worse than the US schedule

Attached: 2018-03-22 09_29_44-Titles of the last four episodes._ adventuretime.png (895x152, 48K)

Holy shit, why?

>The Comet
>The Light Cloud
>The Thin Yellow Line
>3 Buckets

The finales sure got lewd after Pendles left.

No idea

Interesting. Seems like the episodes will be take place in different time periods. Maybe 'Back Then' is BMO's telling of the great gum war like in the trailer, and that all gets wrapped up in that episode, before jumping forward in time to the present in 'Nowadays.' I am really intrigued how this finale is gonna be structured now.

Season 9 Episode 1 - September 17, 2017
Season 9 Episode 13 - June 2018

That's 10 fucking months for just 13 episodes.
Holy shit.

CN probably wants to jerk-off adventure time 1 last time by oversaturating hype

I'm picking it'll be April, May at the latest. It'd be odd to release all this promotional stuff 3 months beforehand.
If this info is legit , then it'll definitely be May at the latest for the US.

That's CN Korea, not US

Why did PB make him have a mouth like this

Attached: brNmuJz7JFYovbGPxRllbCvrHuAQCkVJaVpMau0bxTQ.jpg (853x767, 57K)

Who knows. Lemons are sour so it probably makes sense for him to have a mouth like that.

More info: CN Latin America was originally going to air the finale this month (the special is even called after the first part of Ultimate Adventure) but they removed it at the last second.

>In March, Cartoon Network will show you what girl power is really all about! Join us for a full month packed with the best episodes featuring our most beloved heroines, plus premieres that you can’t miss! From March 5th to March 8th we bring you “Back Then,” a new four-episode special of Adventure Time.

regularcapital.tumblr.com/post/171063533755/cartoon-network-latin-america-and-cartoon-network-brazil

Because the guys working on AT are not tards

Attached: 89778E45-5E42-4957-B8A5-E0FC16E6647F.png (1957x2692, 3.2M)

>Adventure Time: Nowadays

>Airs Saturday 5th May at 6.30pm.

>May brings brand new story arcs to Adventure Time! In part one, called Seventeen, of this action packed four part adventure, we meet a mysterious knight that crashes Finn’s birthday bash and
presents him with a dangerous gift. Part two, Marcy & Hunson, has us reunited with Hunson Abadeer as he returns to Ooo to bond with his daughter Marceline, but will he be able to prove that he’s
changed his soul-sucking ways?

The saga continues in part three with Ring of Fire- When an old flame comes calling on urgent business, Tree Trunks reconsiders both her wild past and her tranquil present. And concludes with
The First Investigation where Finn and Jake are tasked with investigating reports of a haunting at Joshua and Margaret’s old office.

Those titles are names for the four bombs this season, not the last four episodes, which makes a heck of a lot more sense.

Source?

Further down this page

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Back Then
>Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing. And before there was nothing, there were monsters.

Did GOLB destroy all those monsters
>GOLB eats the reality of the monster
>Nothing exists
>Time starts
>GOLB returns to eat time

I assume they still exist because Orgalorg was in that group and he still exists to this day.

Since the Lich called himself "the last scholar of GOLB" it's pretty safe to assume that almost all of them died.

Except for Orgalorg. And possibly the Grass Cthulhu, since he called himsef an emissary from beyond.

I mean, internationally, CN gives both AT and RS some major advertising, I wouldn't be surprised if there were events spread between those airings, like marathons, contests, games, whatever. I mean, RS had a marathon in some places that weren't the US when it was ending.

So I'm guessing

Back Then: BMO retelling the Old Gum War
Nowadays: PB VS Gumbald
Tomorrow: Aftermath of War / Final Boss
Come Along With Me: Epilogue

I really hope it's not segmented that strongly.

Those titles are not episode titles, but Bomb titles

Back Then: The Wild Hunt/Always BMO Closing/Son of Rap Beat/Bonnibel Bubblegum
Nowadays: Seventeen/Ring of Fire/Marcy and Hunson/The First Investigation
Tomorrow: Blenanas/Jake the Starchild/Temple of Mars/Gumbaldia
Come Along With Me: The Ultimate Adventure

Attached: 2018-03-22 14_16_06-RegularCapital_ Cartoon Network News — Cartoon Network Latin America And Carto (475x446, 24K)

OP is a dumbfuck who needs to eat more grfdh hfr thjy and sto vgjp posting shit he cnt understand, genuniely getting tire dof his shit.

Suck a sfgock OP, and for th love of god dont make the AT finale talkfbakc thread, you'll thank me afterwords when it's only haflway shit fromw aifufag cancer and not 75% due to a bad OP

...excuse me?

Attached: 1496626924797.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

eat more grfdh hfr thjy until you can understand the post, brainlet

What did he mean by this

Attached: d94e984ffb7efed23b99c1260e6b98d9.png (535x322, 233K)

So what the fuck are the titles then? Why is it so hard for CN to just tell us, not like they'd probably spoil anything

Better for eating her out

I can't *pfllllt* understand *pfllllt* your accent *pfllllt*

Attached: 017b_-_Rock_Bottom_519.jpg (512x384, 39K)

>Finn looks crushed
>Jake is smiling like a jackass
What do you think Finn was thinking after he saw the tape

>Ice King used to wear glasses what a fucking nerd

>tfw only other human is this dude

100% NOT Mathematical.

Come along with me

And the butterflies and bees

The final episode is probably called "The Ultimate Adventure", just like how CN is advertising it.

Pity

How am I going to trick my girlfriend into beating the shit out of this loser

Attached: FP_vs._IK.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Holy shit dude are you having a stroke.

It sure beats "A Regular Epic Final Battle", don't get me wrong I like RS but anything using Epic like that is immediately going to be given -10 on my rating scale.

>I want people to know that....that if I do things that hurt anyone, please please forgive me
Realizing that Ice King didn't want to do the things he does and that he used to be human was probably not the secret he was expecting on that tape

Man that's pretty generic, I would have liked Come Along With Me a lot more. Hopefully the episodes can still have individual titles or something.

I feel like you asked the wrong question, what was Jake thinking?

>3 Buckets
>lewd
fuckin' homestucks

>Hopefully the episodes can still have individual titles or something.
They are, like the user said, that's just how they're advertising the episodes

Was Ice King's confusion and pause here intentional?

Attached: IK.gif (320x180, 338K)

It took Jake a loooong time to sympathize with IK at all, he was probably laughing at seeing him degrade before his very eyes.
Jake's a dick when you look at it

The quick jut down makes me think it was just an animation issue, like his stuff playing and real quick it cut back to a default pose

>each episode will be 12 hours long

Sounds a little too complicated for CN and a show they don't much care about anymore. There would be no point giving those 'bombs' titles. Maybe back in the day where they would issue a DVD release, but not today when you've got streaming and everything. Besides, they would've announced them months ago, not months after they aired.

Most likely "The Ultimate Adventure" is what Nick did in calling the Avatar finale "Countdown to the Comet", or "Sozin's Comet part 1 - the Phoenix King...". That kind of thing. "The Ultimate Adventure part 4 - Come Along with Me".

i hope its the ultimate adventure so you cry 3 buckets and the "huntress is gonna say come along with me and its gonna be great and meta" fags will suck the noid

The title is gonna be the least important part of the finale so no one's gonna be crying tears even if it gets a shitty name.
The fact that either the creators/the network referenced the ending theme at all is enough for me.

Attached: file.png (317x389, 144K)

I'll cum 3 buckets in your mum tonite m8 and she's gonna fucking cum along with me.

>being this dudeludulded
enjoyy munching capret and bein gan overall waste of sapce

you are also deludded

Attached: 1505118472506.jpg (585x718, 35K)

So finn's final weapon is the night sword huh...

i didn't even notice that, but I guess that's because his swords are always a fucking footnote and they never bother to have it matter

I will, enjoy whatever the hell you're talking about guy.

Attached: 1500152366659.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I haven't caught up with the show in years, is the leaf girl Finn's final love interest? Does he actually manage to keep one?

They act like it's not even a thing

Attached: yikes dude.gif (400x400, 1.01M)

Pretty much yeah. The only way it won't work out now is if she/he dies which is unlikely.
Though she isn't really his gf since it's more of a casual fling thing.

What the

Attached: 1517706108261.jpg (493x637, 88K)

She looks cute. Is she a good character at least?

>She looks cute.
yes, you'll love her, i can tell from your bullshit post already

I just meant cute for Finn, I don't really care much about waifu shit in general. Are they a good fit, basically?

She's alright, hasn't had much of a chance to shine though.

Why are you so mad?

>Are they a good fit
who can fucking tell

Ehh, pretty much what I expected really.

It sounds like you're venting your frustrations about the show on me, sorry that it sucked or whatever.

no? i just said it's hard to tell because they don't elaborate much

Because she thought her children we be as retarded as her twin autists brother so she gave him a mouth to encourage eating normal people food instead of tree cum

What was the point of giving PB a dumbass fucked up brother? Just to raise her up a peg?

to explain her motivations. to show why she's the kind of ruler that she is.

to show what PB is afraid of, and afraid of becoming

Attached: 1398119507240.gif (853x480, 743K)

She's afraid of becoming autistic and incapable of simple tasks if she isn't a ruler?

>OMG that's why he's a fucking jerk

>>OMG
leave

Attached: 1410672682512.png (502x419, 358K)

>Are they a good fit, basically?

Yup

They seem pretty good together. They're both adventurers and both like going on action romps, though they've really only teamed up like twice so far.

Surprised nobody ever made an implying edit of this

That's not even remotely an accurate response, at all.

My question was why was she given a retarded brother who couldn't speak or do anything but suckle a teet, and my answer had "to show what she's afraid of becoming" in it, despite the fact she was already better off than him before starting an empire at all because she was capable of not being fucking disabled

It just felt like they wanted to make her look even better.

pretty sure i've seen that edit before, just ask if you want it instead of reverse psychology

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of the Great Gum War?
>No.
>I thought not. It’s not a story the Candy People would tell you.
>It's a Gumbaldia legend. Princess Bubblegum was the Princess of the Candy Kingdom, so powerful and so wise she could use science to influence organisms to create life... she had such a knowledge, she could even keep her own people from dying.
>She could actually save people from death?
>Science is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to her?
>She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of is losing her power during the war, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she trusted the human boy so much, then the human boy killed her in her sleep. Ironic. She could save her own people from death, but not herself.
>Is it possible to learn something like this?
>Not from the Candy People.

Attached: 1375e9076f8c2cbeeca45f25f698d33f.jpg (2048x1094, 135K)

cringe

Give her another reason for being so dedicated to the kingdom?
Not only is she protecting and caring for the creations she considers to be her children, but also an actual member of her family.

>Last few minutes of the final episode is just shots of a nuked to shit Ooo with the full version of "come along with me" playing in the background

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 188K)

Necrobump