Milk Wars Hypercrisis

Ok, let me see if I have this straight
>Milk Wars was about Retconn making the world simple and easy to sell
>when about to fail they pulled the kill switch
>killing our, real world earth
>Rita Farr was being crucified by DC, was literally jesus dieing for everyones sins of abusing pure imagination to serve marketing and commercialization.
>Doom Patrol and all the superheroes join in The Red and flex their combined imaginations in a single flood of pure imagination.
>Rita Farr expands to encompass everything, the real world and the comic. She dies and is resurrected as an idea who steps from outside the comic into the story.
>Becomes a Superhero

So by replacing Jesus dying on the cross with a Superhero that dies for our sins and is resurrected to resume the superhero story, she has replaces our old Abrahamic religions and canonized that idea that Superheroes are our current for of mythology. DC has canonized that Superheroes are our current mythology! HYPERCRISIS!

Attached: Doom-Patrol-JLA-Special-1-Art-600x923.jpg (600x923, 197K)

>in b4 LOL MUH PSYCHO-SEXUAL INFLATION with a dozen Dobson images
Fuck your hypercrisis.

Cassie: Hi, son! (Milkman Man dies) Bye...son.

Maybe?

Question.

What the FUCK happened to Mr. Nobody and his crew? Last I saw them they were chasing Danny the ambulance and then...Nothing? The weird milk thing? Where the fuck did Nobody go and why wasn’t he more involved in ruining the assholes who took his grandson?

But what does it all mean?

Attached: Flatland.jpg (1041x1600, 496K)

that God is dead and that Superman, the true version of Milkman Man is that from which all creation is tied to

That doesn't seem right.

bump

>The whole event is about how superhero comics don't need to be conventional or logical at all.
>You try to tie it down into a simple conventional and logical interpretation.
I mean what does psychosexual-inflation energies even mean? The story is just taking the piss. It's like Flex Mentallo. He's a superhero and fights crime. It doesn't need to be more significant or complicated.

I'm just happy Rita is back because she's always been best girl.

>psychosexual-inflation energies
tantric penis-inflating fantasies. What did you think?

Yeah, Way basically took Grant's ideas and smacked you over the head with them.

>implying Grant doesn't also smack you over the head with them

Grant is a much better writer but subtle he is not

Compared to Way?

Grant's work is more multilayered. He hammers you in the head with one or two ideas while he lets the other concepts slip in in a more subtle way

well, that's exactly what Doom Patrol has been doing. My point still stands.

He doesn't hammer you though, he just makes his symbolism very obvious but he still avoids outright explaining it trusting that you will get it on your own.

If not for delays, we would have the next issue directly set up Milk Wars and resolve that storyline.

hypercrisis people get in here