I can now confirm that I know the main reason that audiences are rejecting some of what Ryan Reynolds, Rhett Rheese...

revengeofthefans.com/2018/03/12/we-know-why-people-are-hating-deadpool-2-but-dont-think-they-should-change-it/

>I can now confirm that I know the main reason that audiences are rejecting some of what Ryan Reynolds, Rhett Rheese, Paul Wernick, and Drew Goddard created.
>But don’t worry, I won’t spoil it. In fact, I don’t even think they should change it. And, despite some laughably misleading headlines going around, I think Fox is going to stick to its guns…and I love that.

So, what's this "big spoiler" this douche decided not to share? Has it been revealed yet? Because apparently it may make or break the movie.

Attached: Deadpool-2-Production-Starte-Date-Delayed.jpg (600x316, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Miller_(director)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vanessa dies at the start of the film

Deadpool 2 takes of his mask at the end of the movie and reveals that he was (you) the entire time!

It's not much of a big deal, she was pretty bland.

>Get rid of Miller, who was the central driving force of the first film

It's not like this was ever not going to be shit.

Still problematic in this day and age.

Also they waste Juggernaut and he is killed in a gag.

You kidding? She was well liked and had chemistry with Deadpool. Not to mention was the motivation for the film

Normie detected

Do we really need like ten Deadpool 2 threads up at the same time?

Attached: 1509092648002.png (228x223, 77K)

This movie is going to be fun

Before DP 1, we also had constant "DP will fail" threads. I guess that it's a tradition now

How? To go from a film that was focused on her character to then kill her off cause she is deadweight is cheap.

he wasn't the driving force, he was the steering wheel

He absolutely was the driving force. He was the whole reason the project started, and he was fighting FOX on it for years before it was even greenlit.

try again user and this time dont make shit up.

Is it that nearly all of X-Force dies during the parachute jump? That's been known for a while.

People reject anything that doesn't fit perfectly into their nostalgia-based, SJW-approved, special snowflake lives. It could be something as stupid as a different font for the title and people would throw a tantrum.

Deadpool movie was overrated trash, anyway. It was literally a boring, generic capeshit origin movie, just with le potty humor.

Well, Deadpool's girl dying is pretty par for the course if true.

Deadpool's life is suffering. Its supposed to be that way.

Literally Austin Powers tier joke, honestly I think it’s funny as hell than she’s getting killed off so quickly

>Deadpool gets cucked, dies, gets replaced by a non-binary poc

And it's a good thing!

Attached: 1520137757144.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

Calling it now.

Attached: 2381631-deadpool.jpg (661x1007, 221K)

Sounds plausible, I wouldn't care too much if that's true

Holy shit if that's true that's hilarious. I mean, it kinda sucks that we won't see an X-Force movie with Terry Crews in it, but that'd still be fucking funny

What in the fuck are you talking about? Miller was pushing the script before Origins Wolverine. The whole movie didn't even get approved until he showed that test footage at comicon.

I feel like this couldn't really be THAT big of a deal to people could it? Especially if what people were saying about her being saved in the end by time travel is true.

Miller was brought on to direct in 2011, two years after Origins.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Miller_(director)