How is this supposed to be fucking Domino?

How is this supposed to be fucking Domino?

Attached: deadpool-2-domino-zazie-beetz-twitter-01-480x520.jpg (480x520, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-stunt-death-crash-details-investigation-joi-harris-120
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4252712/
vox.com/culture/2017/8/24/16189896/deadpool-2-stunt-fatality-joi-sj-harris-update
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because afros are silly

BLACKS! Haha.

fun fact
the blackwashing of her character literally cost the live of a black women
probably the first time that that sjw policy didn´t end up hurting white men

she's already black so her eye is white, get it? do you get the joke?

Lol
When we get she hulk she will just be a big black woman

fun fact. Lying on the internet is easy

its called not being boring and predictable. Nobody knows or cares who Domino is.

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-stunt-death-crash-details-investigation-joi-harris-120

It just feels really inconsistent how they clearly put a lot of effort into getting some characters to look spot on like their comic book counterparts, while with others they just phoned it in. The problem with Deadpool 2's Domino isn't "blackwashing", it's "we put absolutely no fucking effort into this character design whatsoever". It's laziness, not diversity quotas.

Attached: Domino and Deadpool.jpg (1265x1920, 534K)

>swap colors
>actress doesn't want anybody to change her afro
Someone should have told her to fuck off

That poor stunt woman.

Yeah niggers right? Kike SJW. This is why Trump won. Death of the West. The media hates white men.

Stop deflecting legitimate criticism.

Oh, yeah. Because Domino is such a prominent, well-liked, superbly written character. Her stunning visuals, designed by Robert Liefeld, one of the greatest artists who ever lived, is also very iconic and not lame at all. I'm sure all her legion of millions and millions fans are going to complain about this minor change on one of the most famous characters ever. And you're not a faggot at all for bitching about this character everybody (including you) totally cares about.

Attached: 1521608319342.jpg (700x453, 76K)

Minor change?
Why even bother with blue purple green characters if they aren't gonna be their real skin color

>nerds freak over little design changes like superman not having overpants
>cast character that is a different race no costume or make up to look like the original and just a tiny white smudge on her face
>I bet they don't like this because they hate black people hurr durr

>Dude just like stop caring about stuff lol

Attached: Domino.png (540x534, 146K)

No, this is why Trump won for real. Identity politics. Erasing white history. The Jews are behind this. Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 50% of the crime.

I know Domino is a pretty important character to Deadpool's comics but if you really felt the need to have a black female, you could just not use Domino and use any black female mutant
she could have been Frenzy, lord knows Frenzy was never gonna make it in the movies for another 10 years

Attached: Domino.jpg (571x800, 85K)

Good Idea: Placing her name at the end of the film's credits in a standalone "In Memoriam" card.

Bad Idea: Placing her name in an off-color fourth-wall-breaking joke in the movie that killed her.

That fucking hair

Attached: 519MVEnn-xL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

>I know Domino is a pretty important character to Deadpool's comics
She isn't, really.

Not wearing a helmet killed her. Being black did not. She had a choice to do the stunt without safety equipment and she chose without. Holy fuck you Sup Forumstards are pathetic

>"i'm gonna pretend I like a stupid edgy character from the 90s because a black woman is playing her and I want to be a faggot about it xD"

Attached: 1520476766245.jpg (720x716, 65K)

I have to agree with this. Black or white isn't the problem here, the problem is they didn't even bother with trying to make her look similar, or even making her blue. It's lazy as fuck.

>Implying it's the fact that she's black and not that they put zero effort into making her look like the character.

Domino's race is entirely unimportant. She isn't "white", her skin color is explicitly not a natural skin color because she's a fucking mutant. Any woman of any race could have played her.

I'd be just as irritated if they decided to take Nightcrawler and then just have him be a regular looking guy that bamfs around places.

Attached: Domino Edit 2.jpg (1333x1000, 750K)

>Haha bro I've always cared about this character and really it's the costume I don't like xDDD

Just be honest and say you hate black people already faggot.

well I guess I mean consistent? Isn't she a semi-regularly occurring character in his comics? Like Hydra Bob isn't important but he's usually there to be Wade's sidekick

>probably the first time that that sjw policy didn´t end up hurting white men
So when did "SJW policy" ever hurt white men?

Don't really care if they make a character black or white, I just care if they can act.

>See Europe letting in Immigrants

You're trying too hard.

>make Domino hot
>millenials get SEETHING angry
>keep Domino hot anyway
It's a win/win

>White people are boring
I love how progressive racism!

>not denying it
Nice deflection

The "Kiss makeup" look is one of Rob Liefeld's trademarks. It's fucking stupid and literally anything else other than that would be an improvement. Going for a black bimbo was a good choice, they just had to remove that white spot on her eye.

mass immigration to "diversity" the country drastically reduced the jobs of middle to lower class american both black and white, laws like "yes means yes" according to Harvard law professors basically mean that men accused of rape had by law no rights to due process,
recent law suits against tech companies like Microsoft and google show that the are purposefully discriminated against more qualified white and Asian men to and instead give positions to less qualified women and black people ... etc

Stop being a SJW

She the (part) reason why two stuntmen and one biker died.

She had nothing to do with anybodies death. Nice try fagget

Oh, I'm sorry user, I forgot how invested you are in the makeup and costume department of a superhero movie. It's just confusing when you're only complaint is about letting a woman be unapologetically black. Why is this the only one you have a temper tantrum over because you totally care how comic accurate a literal nobody rob liefeld creation is and not because you don't like seeing a black person on screen.

She was unqualified and given the job solely based on her skin color
This most certainly contributed to her early demise

>unqualified and given the job solely based on her skin color

Yeah, it's not like she's the stuntwoman for a black woman or anything, no. It was just for those sweet diversity points, alright.

Why wasn't it a problem for you when they made Gamora green like she's supposed to be?

>White western countries destroy the Middle East for oil
>Get mad when the brown people emigrate to white countries

It's like poetry.

>Sup Forumsmblr

>pulling this much shit out of your ass

Why did they need a black woman to do this stunt to begin with? If the idea was so that they looked similar, well...

Attached: like looking into a mirror.png (608x608, 711K)

do a little research before you post you retard
She was unqualified to preform that stunt

Paint a black woman in a white color would be RACIST!

Attached: T'Chagdanoff.jpg (625x1199, 120K)

>Paint a black woman in a white color would be RACIST!

So would a white person playing anything BUT a white character

>black women are just as qualified as white and asian men
lol, how come she died then?

Depends on the runs, but she was barely there at all in the seminal Kelly run.
She's a regular in X-Force though.

Citation please. No links to Sup Forums though

>implying nerds weren't throwing a tantrum because her costume wasn't fap material like in the comics

I bet you are one of those guys complaining that the Mandarin wasn't a racist caricature in the Iron Man film

Attached: gamora manara.jpg (500x700, 170K)

Nope.
short story is she didn't want a "white chick" to blackface her to do stunts.

I was there,dude.

there more to the story.

>white history

literally who gives a shit

and what was the qualification?

That hair doesn't go with her face
I'm a big fan of natural hair but this is a bad example

>mass immigration to "diversity" the country
You really think that's why mass immigration exists?

It's called "acting". With the right makeup and talent, anyone can be any character.

Attached: star-trek-beyond-sofia-boutellasofia-boutella.png (1045x705, 1.37M)

The stuntwoman chose to perform the stunt. She could have just said no and that would be the end of it and they wluld have hired somebody else. However, she decided to take the risk and went through with it. That is not on the head of the actress because their skintones match.

They needed a stunt woman to do so without a helmet and all black women look alike to the people making the film apparently.

You do realize immigration from Mexico to US has been decreasing drastically in the last years, right? Trump just played you stupid rednecks like a violin.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4252712/

Even without the outfit, they still put a modicum of actual effort into Gamora. The same cannot be said of this Domino.

Same reason all stunt people die.

>Sofia Boutella
>acting talent

Yeah I like classic fan favorites being buttfucked too

All because they were made black?

Not him and not Sup Forums but spics really do need to go back. They’re doing more damage to blacks than to whites. Obama knew but nobody listened. Trump would have gotten more of the black vote if he articulated this.

Attached: 9FACF9BF-41F0-4C46-AFA7-78805AE12590.jpg (999x562, 369K)

She wasnt really a stuntwoman to begin with either..
she was a biker racer.

>Domino
>classic fan favorite
That's a serious reach. Even here she never got any threads before the live action racebend.

>I have the inside story nobody knows or has even brought up because my gay lover works on the set as a muff fluffer and he gave me the scoop

this

>You do realize immigration from Mexico to US has been decreasing drastically in the last years, right?

Sure thing and Western states are totally not making Spanish mandatory in schools to appease the spics.

I've seen threads about her before.

>that the Mandarin wasn't a racist caricature in the Iron Man film
B-but he was still a racist caricature in the film, they just made it a twist that that was literally what he was in the narrative as well.

I bet a muff fluffer could make good money with a side job of having lonely nerds stand in line and pay to sniff their fingers.

vox.com/culture/2017/8/24/16189896/deadpool-2-stunt-fatality-joi-sj-harris-update

THR’s report suggests that producers’ decision to ignore the stunt performers’ concerns and put Harris into stunt shoots while she was still training was the result of a desire for a black stuntwoman who would work well as a stand-in for actress Zazie Beetz, who plays Domino.

There are so few black stunt performers and other stunt performers of color that white stunt performers routinely don blackface in order to portray black actors while shooting stunt scenes. The practice is called “painting down,” and the subterfuge extends not only to race and ethnicity but also to gender:

waifufags don't count

>leaving out that Drumpf is the child of an immigrant fleeing their country from debt collectors

Blumpf probably knew once the Alt-Right figured that out(and the fact that Latinos are white), they would be all for opening the borders to Mexico.

>classic fan favorites

What is it with everyone thinking it's a race thing

Attached: she_hulk_vol_2_1_textless.jpg (600x873, 289K)

>and the fact that Latinos are white

"Latino" is an extremely broad category.

Not actually a mutant, the writers simply forgot she wasn’t a mutant because she hung out with the x-men.

I asked what the qualification for the stunt was. you posted shit entirely unrelated

It's easier to deflect from legitimate criticism if you just construct a strawman where your opponent is only talking about race.

>"I-I'm just gonna pretend statistics and facts aren't real because Sup Forums told me to"

Kinda hard to not see it as a race thing because it is about racebending.

Because 4 of the first 5 posts were white people complaining about her race

Not really.
Don't confuse it with Hispanic.

Okay, I have some time to talk about this.

They needed someone to do this bike stunt, But they can only find this one white stuntwoman who fit the bulld for the actor (domino) and they were going to blackface her and put a afro on her.
But Casting didn't really want to do that because of the political climate of "black facing"
So!, stunt coordinator started to look again and found this black biker. They bought her over and tested her. The Stunt Coordinator didn't think she can do the stunt. AND the black biker herself didn't feel 100 percent about it either.
The SC said to casting, "She can't do it. Its not safe". we gotta used this white chick.
On a film set, regarding safety (Okay, its everyone job to make sure everything is safe on a set) the Stunt Coordinator has final say in terms of shit like this.
Casting said, okay.
But the actor (Domino) refuse it because she didn't want a white chick to play her.
So time is short and they went ahead with the stunt.
and well...she died.
Because of this death, two other sttuntmen died. One killed himself because he was very depressed about this and the other did drugs and OD on it.

You're both likely more than willing to selectively ignore certain statistics and facts according to your preconceived biases. Everyone is like that.

>afro
>hot

And what race was the make believe Comic book character that doesn't really exist?

The stuntwoman chose to do the stunt, she could have just said no if she didn't feel safe.

I'm not. It's still a very broad category that encapsulates people from varied ethnic backgrounds that could not all be placed neatly under the umbrella term of "white".