Can someone redpill me in the Bosnian War?

Can someone redpill me in the Bosnian War?
I'm an idiot who confuses it with the Chechen War

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypsnv50Af_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markale_massacres
youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=9FcRiLjvzqo
youtube.com/watch?v=WqGyiHB38pE
youtube.com/watch?v=1LgHD8AaGPk
youtube.com/watch?v=xFfDlPpLuLI
youtube.com/watch?v=iyj4l3cH2Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Textbook case of a multiethnic society driving itself to extinction through media pressure. Radio one day says to start killing your friends before they kill you. Chaos ensues.

UN and US didn't help matters. We get cucked at every photo of some old lady getting shot in the breadline.

problem is media filter of reality

that war was about islam vs. the infidels

i can't remember which side was which, but the media kept saying it was bosnians vs. serbs which is technically true but completely misses the point

So who was in the right?
Who were the baddies and did we like always find the wrong guys

What started the media frenzy?

Fund*

it was always doomed to fail

It produced many a beautiful meme.

Gave birth to the term ethinic cleansing. After Tito died the brotherhood of the various regions began to disintegrate. Separatist movements throughout Yugoslavia started, first in kosoco, then vojvodina. Milosevic came to power by playing into the Serb nationilism and maintaining the unity of Yugoslavia.

Slovenia leaves, Yugoslav army can't do shit about it. Croatia tries to leaves, Yugoslav army begins war. Bosnia attempts to leave, Serbs in Bosnia then attempt to leave Bosnia.

Milosevic uses this republic of sprska army for a proxy war against Bosnia. General Mladic likes removing kebab and buries 5000 muzzies in Srebrenica as a response to Naser Oric burning Serb villages. UN fucked up and led to this

Concentration camps are reported. Clinton and Holbrooke lose their shit and bomb. Not a single side in this war isn't guilty of "ethnic cleansing". Most people see Bosnia as the good, Croatia as neutral, Serb as bad but they all did the same shit. Dirtiest war in recent history, at least in the real world

So is Serbia, dare i say it, our guys?
Who was kebab and who removed kebab?

Serbia is definaly pol, but dont be fooled. Theyre all slavs fighting slavs for more clay.

Syria is quickly outpacing it. Between torture, detention, massacres and mass rape Syria is winning the statistics.

I guess Arabs just do the whole crimes against humanity better.

It was a preview of what to become of Western Europe

Diversity + Proximity = Conflict.

wtf i hate Syria now
I thought they were the good guys

christians committing genocide against muslims

it all ended with the UN getting cunty and bombing a sovereign state(s) not really posing as a threat to anyone else

...it happens

>kebab
Bosniak Muslims

>who removed kebab
Primarily the Serbs, with the Croats to a lesser extent between 92'-94'. Milosevic and Tudman made a deal/truce to divide Bosnia between the Bosnian Serbs (Republika Srpska) and the Bosnian Croats (Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia). The Croatian Serbs (Serbian Republic of Krajina) then received less support from Yugoslavia. The Bosnian Croats and mainland Croats then teamed up with the Bosniaks in 95'. The result were that the Croats had to give up all ambitions in Bosnia, nearly all Serbs were pushed out of Krajina by the Croats, Bosnia was divided into a federation with, a Croat-Bosnian side, and a semi-independent Republika Srpska.

Try to get this movie if you can find it ... it's pretty good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypsnv50Af_I

basically, the serbs are the fire nation

Just look how happy the soldier is when meeting general Mladic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markale_massacres

Mainly NATO destroying former soviet dominion while Russia was led by a drunkard.

I will never NOT see that map as a parrot with his balls dangling.

Roki did nothing wrong
youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI

good thread. This intrigued me to pursue more information on this war. Although I've heard of it, I admit I do not know much about it. Thanks to you, I have been researching since this thread was created. Genuine thanks. P.s.dont you wish Hillary actually got sniped at?

Cheer up, Bosnian kid.

it's essentially the same except replace kebap removal by russia with kebap uplifting by NATO

>tfw Mladic will never tap my cheek

Real feels ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=9FcRiLjvzqo
youtube.com/watch?v=WqGyiHB38pE
youtube.com/watch?v=1LgHD8AaGPk

When researching the Yugo conflicts try to get every sides perspective on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFfDlPpLuLI

NATO was at the peak of it's power over ONU and international rights

>Mladic will never touch your face
feels bad man

Yeah. As disgusted as I am with Milosevic and the Serbs, especially as an Orthodox Christian myself, I doubt America's Muslim good guys were all that good. I remember buying into the Clinton propaganda machine. In art class on a computer I used a morph program my high school had to turn Milosevic into a grim reaper. Much like Bush Sr's Iraa War, I found out as I got older that there were dirty politics and the war was more complicated than the US government reported.

Then again I grew to hate and distrust the Clintons in high school when Bill was in office. Just as I grew to despise W in college and on Sup Forums before /n/ and Sup Forums.

>the Boris years
good times

> driving itself to extinction through nato bombing

Someone could tell the poltards what it was really about. When a civil war is boiling somewhere, the guy is always there: Yugoslavia, Darfour, Libya, Syria, Ukraine... The best shitstorm forecaster I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyj4l3cH2Pc

Daily reminder that Slobo did nothing wrong.

Thank goodness America doesn't have a radio station calling for a race war to pull this country apart. We are far more civilized than that. We have a whole website.

Important redpill:

You'll hear "Serbs" a lot but if you look at the map, all the genocides and wars that involved them were Serbs who didn't live in mainland Serbia. They were locals from Bosnia, Croatia who still rekt these countries. Only in Kosovo the Serbian army swooped in, they had some resistance but they unironically cleansed Kosovo from Albanians in 1 week (all fled and resistance fighters subdued/killed). Then the US came in and bombed the country, Albanians returned and took over.

youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI

It was about making Yugoslavia pro NATO while Russia was in total shit. The biggest red flag is BHL : Yugoslavia, Georgia and Ukraine. He was always active in conflict where NATO was taking Russia sphere of influence.

>When the head of state of your greatest ennemy is a weak drunker.

Everybody falls when young. I was 17 years old when they fed me with this shit:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

I was convinced that, as usual, it would be the WW III, that Saddam owned the fourth army of the world, and so on... I remember the blob tube telling stories about his Scuds - missiles - that would reach south France. And people stocking gas. The so-called villain, when defeated, was left in charge for 13 years, gave "Oil for food", untill allegedly he built "weapons of mass destruction".

How fucked is france

>Saddam
>fourth army of the world

The first meme in my life

Well... there was no internet. Plus if you tell a story over, and over, "the legend becomes fact".

My first meme in the glorious post USSR world (freedom, happiness and eternal fraternity were at the corner of the street), when academics were asserting History was over, is Romanian Revolution and its false mass grave at Timisoara. There was a title in the press "Dracula was communist".

When caught red handed, mainstream medias swore they would be cautious afterwards. Well, you know how it evolved.