Programmers in the US are being replaced by Pajeets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.cmu.edu/~chuck/jokepg/joke_19970213_01.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not surprising, they're tribal as fuck. This is what happens when you repress your in-group preferences and others don't, you get taken over by another group that didn't fall for the colorblind meme.

i am sure everything will be fine with them

Just be a better programmer?

If you get replaced it's your own fault and you need a better job

... at a third world salary.

yes and no. Pajeet is willing to work for 10 dollars an hour while most programmers cost 30+.

business manager sees $$$$ savings and hires 7 pajeets and 1 white person. white person frantically tries to repair the shitty code pajeets write. company is okay for about a year until the software collapses from the sheer weight of shit.

there's a reason Silicon valley is a tech hub and India is not

DESIGNATED SHITTING CODE

Trump will fix

This. What the hell are we doing?

>dat programmer curry sweatshop

>the white guy fixes everything in the end
is your ego so big that you cant accept the fact that there are a lot of different groups of people that do better than you? do you really NEED to be the center of attention all the time and pretend you can do everything because you happen to be born with light skin
fucking
kek

Dont worry about it.
It's all good

It's not about being a better programmer, it's about being able to reach the bare minimum for a lower price.

What the hell does this have to do with tribalism? They're not hiring each other

have you seen their code yourself? I have.

i think my dad was one of those programmers at first (moved from india to the Silicon Valley in the 80s) not sure. he worked as a software architect and now is data science manager at some big data IOT company.
I'm about to go into medical school so im not an expert on these things honestly.
i hear indian coders are dogshit while indian mechanical engineers are top class.
Yeah they do, indians are really nepotistic

>16 Pajeets with scraps of paper from Abdul's Degrees and Carpets. Pay: peanuts
>1 white guy from MIT. Pay: an actual wage

>In your mind these two people are equivalent

>Yeah they do, indians are really nepotistic
They don't tech companies. It's whites and jews who are hiring them

>company hires pajeet
>company hires you to fix pajeet's work

Can you imagine being the only white dude in that office. I can't, even dealing with Pajeets over the phone is exhausting.

The difference between the 80s and now is that back then there was an actual skill shortage in the Tech industry. Today they're just replacing people who already can do the job with cheaper labour.

POO

IN

THE

UBUNTU

>jobs for literal monkeys
>Americans wants gibsmedat high pay for low skill monkey work
>Americans have access to the best education and and resources
>Americans refuse to learn more because that's hard and gay
>price themselves out of job market instead
>want make work jobs and protectionism
>surprised that they are unneeded
libshits are retarded

>hire white sperglord Sup Forumsentooman
>get algorithmic art

>hire pajeet
>get unmaintainable spaghetti code strung together from stackexchange questions

Sir,,, could you do the needful and kindly share examples of this bad code

t. Ramesh

Entry level code monkey jobs should go to recent graduates to gain experience, not Pajeets you dumbo

>spaghetti code strung together from stackexchange questions

sensible chuckle.jpg

Oh, I just read the first part of your post. Sorry for the insult bro

Yeah, that's exactly the problem. A white person sees another white person and doesn't give a shit. Pajeet gets an application from Patel and immediately decides to hire him.

>When your Java/C# code somehow compiles

the trend is the other way around though. Programming began as a very outsourced field. Then companies figured out how expensive is it to fix their unreadable code when it has to be eventually updated.

Indians are getting managerial and executive positions really fast. I fucking hate dealing with Indians, only ever kind to other indians. from india
I'm 100% ethnically indian and the indians who work in the lab with me at uni (for biosciences) are rude and whiny to me, just because im american/not like them.
I fucking hate indian FOBs. ruin the workplace environment, always whine, and no sense of shame or decency. Same with Slavs, to be honest.

But poos are uncreative as fuck, so they still need to be directed by Whitey.

>I'm such a le libertarian
Nice try, concern trolls.

>you'll never found your own software company with 100% white guys with autism and dominate the industry quickly and make tons of money

Indians males are a funny bunch

That's not the whole picture though. IQ in india is very lopsided which is actually better in the modern world. They have a relatively large chunk of population with near Ashkenazi IQ (Brahmins).

That's how you end up with Linux.

Really good at coding. Making a business run? Not so much.

t. pajeet

>autistic people that can code can dominate industry and make money
LMAO

Pajeets are extremely tribal almost as much as Mexicans. Maybe more. However they have some redeeming qualities. A pajeet interviewed me for a technical position at a huge semiconductor electronics company and he was a great guy. Aside from that and a couple professors, I've never dealt with that many pajeets. Also, they are the only brown people that love trump, for some reason. Probably because the poorer unskilled ones have to compete with Mexicans.

You're probably not shitting on the floor enough. You've become to Americanized. Next time your in the ab, take a giant curry dump on the floor and they will respect you more.

Can't post a tech resume online without being flooded by poo calls for poo jobs for poo pay. I hate Indians so God damn mucg

Confirmed. Statistics prof is Indian and is completely reasonable towards Trump. They have autistic qualities, but are a focused and diligent people. Honorary Indians, they just eat food that literally stinks up their pores and leaks the smell of BO that literally penetrates the room. They smell like arm pits and beef curry. But honestly, I smell that way after eating spicy food too. At least Indian teachers are straight to the point and socially conservative.

>They have a relatively large chunk of population with near Ashkenazi IQ (Brahmins).
I've never seen good evidence for this.

I know that feel bro.
These faggots off the boat have displaced any chance we have at advancement.

This has been happening for a while. Usually they are legal and (comparitively speaking) skilled workers.

>go to Silicon Valley
>full of Indians stealing jobs

Fuck this country.

pajeets are completely incapable of thinking outside the box and learning on thier own.

they will only do what they know; they refuse to try new things to improve thier "work"

they have a can't do won't do attitude

they would rather write the same code over 9000 times than spend the extra effort to do things the RIGHT WAY

I have worked with them, they are terrible programmers and terrible fellow cow-orkers

I mean a fairly small group of carmack-tier geniuses.
Why wouldn't you dominate without the pajeets, tyrones and tumblrinas holding you back

cs.cmu.edu/~chuck/jokepg/joke_19970213_01.txt

This

what a fag you must be IRL

If you are not a Assange/Snowden tier lil bitch - there's lots of Pajeet-proof software jobs in government security :)

What's the difference between programming and software engineering?

>1000 pajeets working 20 hour days will eventually code Shakespeare

They love Trump because they hate Muslims.

Before you laugh at USA, why don't you look at your own country?
Look how Indians have infiltrated and manage tech for DNB.

As a software engineer who's had to work with these poo's I can say our jobs are under no threat of being taken.

These animals are literally incapable of critical though, they are liars and cheats, and they're the laziest scum you will ever meet.

They will lie to their managers are throw each other under the bus because they couldn't figure something out, if they can't google the answer they will give up, and they will take months to do what should take a few days.

Anyone who outsources to these muds will have their company ruined OR will have to hire American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

100% this. Have had this exact experience.

>"Here is your pooter with designated shitting seat"

Difference is that Norway has a legit shortage in tech workers. The US doesn't, they're being replaced.

Time flows like a river, and history repeats.

kek

The IT corps here have been doing that for years. A friend was hired as the token white guy repairing the broken bullshit that was delivered from India. He burned out in a year, was diagnosed with a bunch of F-series and had to spend 6 months on sick leave to recover.

Absolutely the same experience. Problem is some managers get fooled by "I pay 3 times less salary, and it will still work" meme. This is only because managers don't understand how programming works. The long-term damage caused by retarded thinking will cost you more money and all your reputation.

I didn't know Salmonella could transmit through code

... and in other news, the hacking trade is booming as new major exploits are being found almost everyday. When asked to comment, tech companies advised us that they are looking into the problem, and requested that we install LogMeIn to increase our security.

Man, so this is the reason of all the crazy GO TO NORWAY GOYIM WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE shilling around here of late.

Fuck you, I'm not going to learn your codnigger language.

every time this picture is posted the colors are shifted around.

I'm currently a programmer at a healthcare informatics company. Before me they had a team of pajeets who made barely functioning code.

They used to do things like say features were added when the features' code wouldn't even compile.

The first 6 months on the job was spent on various assignments intended to fix and salvage their code. It just couldn't be done, so I ended up rewriting fucking everything.

The company laid off Pajeet Team 6 and now only hire American-born and trained programmers. There's fewer programmers now than there were before but at least shit runs.

Yes, the office fags used to sneer at blue-collar workers for getting their jobs taken by Mexicans. I tried to tell these faggots that they would replaced by poo.

but you already learned Swedish in school so you understand codnigger no problemo.

>we now know through windows 10 this is false

LOL yeah...

From my experience I can tell most of them SUCKS HARD at coding...

Even if they cost a lot less than occidental programmers I would never hire any of them.

There are consulting firms that are 100% H1B visas and only hire pajeets. Look at Collabera run by Hiten Patel - 12,000 employees.

They like trump because he will keep the H-1Bs flowing.

>inb4 burgers claiming to make 150k with in their "applied biomedical software sales engineering" meme field

>Just do it bro! Everything is in your control! Why don't you try to be yourself?

Also by hohols.
Thanks for the good paying job, ameriburgers!

If the theory that the offspring of intelligent people regress to the mean are anything to go by, there's going to be a lot of retarded Indians in the US in a few years. Their average IQ is in the 80s.

>not poo in the gentoo
>not on Sup Forums's level

>unironically believing whites aren't the most nepotistic faggots on the planet

>learning Swedish at school
Sorry, I'm not from Coastal Region where that might accidentally happen.

Pretty much this. Whites are lazy and have been surpassed. That's why they voted for protectionism

No, they take over because India is extremely good at IT. My IT department is full of Indians because the locals can't even pass a simple Oracle test. Some worldwide infotech companies are also Indian, which is incredible considering they're a half communist third world shithole. I heard they teach programing from secondary school.

>trips checked

This is why when outsourcing coding you should hire slavs. Not much more expensive than pooinloos but much better at their job.

I notice a lot of you whites whining about these shitskins but companies keep hiring them. They must be doing something right

So how does it feel that pajeet is DICKING YOU DOWN

Because Collabera runs an IT staffing program of Indians. They're the middleman for people to hire Indian talent.

Face it - there are huge multinationals hiring Indians left and right. It's not because of nepotism. Indians are a minority in the West.

The US has minimum wage laws. In my own country if you want to get a visa for skilled worked you need to meet a certain pay grade.

Autists are the problem

>b-b-b-but writing ANOTHER FUCKING WORD PROCESSOR is a valuable skill i'm changing the world
>check out ANOTHER USELESSLY BLOATED WEBSITE WITH SLIDING ANIMATIONS WOW ITS A FUCKING POWERPOINT
>I DESERVE $150K A YEAR YOU CAN'T BUY TEN MOTORCYCLES, FIFTY MACBOOKS, AND NINE THOUSAND LATTES A YEAR LIVING IN SANFRAN ON LESS

That's not how regression to the mean works. If it was there would be no successful legacies

The exploitation of the H1B visa loophole is the main cause of this. There are companies that fired their US programmers and forced them to train their own replacements, threatening to withhold their severance packages if they refused to train the Indians.

Most of the Indian programmers are really slow and only know the bare minimum. All they are good at is following directions. As soon as they have to solve a unique problem or think outside of the box they fall on their face hard.

In fact, I have noticed that about all Asians, whether they be Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. They may excel at studying and getting good grades, but in the real world a white autist always trumps Asian IQ when it comes to logic and problem solving.

Indians are the literal most unattractive race and small awful. Seriously, no one gets laid in the US less than Indians.

Yeah desu in a couple generations they will be more sexually successful than you unless your country goes Fourth Reich like we did here

No one is believes that. It's a KKK-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear our race.

Give it half a year and trump will cut/reform the h1b visas

That's a nice little fantasy but no company would hire a shitty programmer and keep him because he isn't doing anything. Professional businesses have evaluation metrics for projects decided by management to decide pay. That also raises the question of how Google and Microsoft's CEOs are Indian.

>India is not a tech hub
Infosys, Oracle Financial, Wipro, HCL, Hexware are all Indian.

>he actually believes silicon Valley is not going to punk trump

>US is 28th
>UK is 29th

Shit list. The UK and US are the only countries that have done anything useful in the world of computers.

Whites are still in shock that they are economically obsolete