Is MGTOW a meme or are the men in it really that much of a fucking paranoid losers that they think women are all whores?

Is MGTOW a meme or are the men in it really that much of a fucking paranoid losers that they think women are all whores?

More pics of that TOP CUTIE.

Not all women are Whores. The systems just empowers female nature to the point they can rekt your life on a whim. Not only that but men a viewed as a utility. Why make a deal you don't benefit from? Why agree to something that will utterly fuck you?

What's MGTOW? Women are all whores, regardless.

Trust me bro I'm not gonna write 10 paragraphs but just trust me on this one
because one day you will remember this post and say
"Man, pol was right, fuck"

ALL women are whores

>men in it really that much of a fucking paranoid losers that they think women are all whores?
Does not compute. Understanding that women are all whores would make them very well educated.

Thanks for playing.

They will argue about risks. They'll say the risk of divorce is always too great.

And some will argue that it's too high not just for them, but for everyone. That NO ONE should ever take the risk of getting married.

It's wrong because you're odds of divorce will be much lower than the average odds if you're not a moron.

But still, the divorce laws should be changed. It's actively encouraging divorces as it is. The marriage rates are dropping partly because of it. But the main reason is probably that women have become much more demanding.

women cannot be whores because they are not even people

Your thinking is rigid.
It is a meme, and to some a sincerely held belief.
All women have the potential to be whores. If you don't know this, I suspect your contact with them has been minimal to-date.

Makes no sense

Mgtows are really just a subgroup of numales. They are also cheap skates that mainly complain about paying for women. Yet, they expect women to be swooning for them.

>be MGTOW
>tfw I'm not doing it on purpose

The extreme bitterness becomes more clear after you get older and have more experience with women. While not a universal thing, it is a disturbingly common thing. Originally I thought MGTOW was a dedicated loser group... Right up until I had a woman totally destroy my life with full legal sanction over shit that SHE DID, not me. However of course the courts agreed with her wholeheartedly and I just have to live with it.

I'm just glad there weren't kids involved.

This why I fuck single moms and then gtfo

A girl I was seeing used to offer to get me coffee all the time. It turns out one of her ex's worked at a Tim's and she would blow him in the washroom and then spit a little bit into my coffee.
>tfw WW3 can't come soon enough
>tfw can't wait to go rogue while everyone is too busy defeating the red menace
>tfw you know you'll just get yourself killed, but you can't help dreaming

There are some legitimate concerns faced by fathers and proper access to their kids when when a relationship breaks down -- because some women are whores in that they'll use the children as pawns in mediation.

kek
I keep hearing stories like this.
I *never* accept food/drinks from women now.
Some of them are into "blood voodoo" too.

Watching a marriage ruin a man's life is enough to make people turn mgtow (or at least lose interest in marriage). A lot of people are mgtow without even knowing the word.

The question of how many men the average woman has slept with is another question. The statistics certainly don't point towards chastity and virtue. Paranoia isn't required.

post a picture of your crooked ugly face so I can lmao

all of you MGTOWers are nothing but ugly faggots with nothing to offer women, so you scorn them

get fucking real kiddo

All woman are whores,
But being a MGTOW faggot sucks,
So do what i did and move to Pattaya Thailand and fuck cheap hookers all day,
Still cheaper as having a normal gf

>all women are Whore
>More pics of that TOP CUTIE.

hypocrisy.

No, it's about the risks involved in these types of relationships. It's too much and therefore must be kept in check by the males engaging in it, else risk loss of everything they hold dear.

Men have feelings too, and we don't want to get our hearts broken.

Many men who are older have many experiences with women that have made them cynical and distrusting of women.

Many boys and young men today have grown up seeing their parents divorce, or their uncle, or their friends family etc.

Basically every guy has a story to tell or knows a guy with a story to tell, and word spreads fast thanks to the internet. The guys wisen up and get cautious with women and don't commit.

This society offers women many outlets for their narcissism, and they are naturally narcissistic and libertine by nature. Some are more subtle than others, some are more overt than others, but they are whores by nature.

MGTOW has the rep now of being a few basement dwelling MRAs who are bitter that nobody wants them. The reality is it's much more complex than that, and a lot of guys have decided they've had enough because they got clusterfucked by divorce and now live in a run down apartment and work a shit job and never get to see the kids.

Realize women are horrible creatures and will likely wreck your life and then decide if you want to be the sperm donor because having your head ripped off.

>because
before* even

dude, thats not even the same user, check the ID retard