Is Kanye having his life threatened for supporting Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/malikyusef/status/800257318344540162
kotaku.com/for-two-years-the-kanye-west-rpg-has-been-hiding-a-dis-1704673459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always tell you guys, there are lots of redpilled black people, but they are still largely about the "illuminati" meme.

damn yeezy jay-z gonna send his monsters after you fo real god speed based kanye

Maybe ISIS almost executing his wife redpilled him.

why are liberals literally terrorist tho? gonna get you whacked for liking trump "the racist" hillary is racist as hell

He probably got redpilled after Muslims raped his wife at gunpoint in France... He should have done all this before the election, though.

Isn't Kanye supposed to be IRL shitposter?

Didn't he say controversial things in the past numerous times to distance himself from hollywood normies?

Illuminati = globalists, SOROS and co.
NOT A MEME

He's a nigger, who cares? honestly

The Armenian mafia has his Balls because Trump is against Sunni Muslim aka Turkey ........

Rap is disgusting banana-yodeling. I can go to the zoo and shit on a monkey for half the price of one of that egg-headed faggot's albums and still hear the same sounds. Sage goes in all fields / kill yourself/ etc.

>kanye's close friend:

twitter.com/malikyusef/status/800257318344540162

oh fuck

I respect him for showing open support for Trump.

I MISS THE OLD KANYE
STRAIGHT FROM THE 'GO KANYE

/thread

From what I read he's got an obsessive compulsive thing about being on the winning side.
He hated Trump, Trump won, he loves Trump now, and that means he's a winner.

he is gonna end up like DMX

"if i voted, i would have voted Trump"

wat?

kotaku.com/for-two-years-the-kanye-west-rpg-has-been-hiding-a-dis-1704673459

>kotaku

>banana-yodeling

Read it faggot

Fuck off leaf.
Archive or GTFO.

TRUMP/YEEZY 2020

Spirit cooking redpilled a lot of them

His albums are among the most critically acclaimed and he is rated as one of the 21st century's best musicians. He is considered the greatest of all time by some.
Name your 5 favorite songs you fucking hick I bet they have shitty production value and mediocre lyrics.

Please

Real rap
>eyedea

Shit rap
>kanye kardashian

lurk moar

Maybe Kim K got hurt badly by ISIS in Paris and he is trying to do the right thing. Jay Z is a Globalist Hillshill and 'businessman' I bet he is involved with pizza