When's the last time a comic made you cry?

When's the last time a comic made you cry?

Attached: its been a literal lifetime.png (339x495, 182K)

The ending of the Astro City: Silver Agent special

Bittersweet Candy Bowl

did she get unmindfucked?

Target X

Yeah, and now she can see Guts' mental trauma as an Eclipse-like aura and it breaks her heart. She realizes that she's now healed, but he still carries that horrible day with him everywhere he goes.

You could have used a Sup Forums example.

when Garth Ennis' War Stories ended

does Sup Forums have comics that have been building up specific moments for over 20 years?

I think it was the ending of Daytripper

Not an argument.

And it's back on hiatus until November.

Attached: 1447716353066.png (600x600, 473K)

It'd be like 5 years if Miura had some form of work ethic.

Oh. I thought seeing Guts just reawakened her traumatic memories.
Because Guts can't have nice things.

I'd prefer if he didn't become one of those mangaka that work themselves to breakdown or death

seriously what is the deal with the guy?
does he even care about the story anymore? why doesn't he just quit?
Even Togashi has been making plenty of chapters the last two years despite also making more than one hiatus. I know it's not fair to compare Hunter X Hunter to Berserk (in terms of art obviously), but even the longest Togashi hiatus is like a regular Miura schedule for crying out loud.

>Because Guts can't have nice things
He has his friends. Fuck anyone that thinks the supporting cast " ruins" Berserk

Attached: the crew.jpg (728x540, 198K)

The ending to God Loves Man Kills always gets me. Make the X-men great again.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016_05_25_at_3.48.38_PM.jpg (683x522, 163K)

>OP starts thread with Sup Forums example
>Thread derails into the Sup Forums example

Everytime.

i seriously hope everything turns out all right at the end, it's only fair after seeing Guts hitting rock bottom so many times
nigga must catch a break, relax, have a drink and a night out, unless Miura just says "fuck you" and does Eclipse: part 2 (which is most likely to happen)

Bullshit. Im gonna need proof he updated.

Dex-Starr’s origin story

I forget the specific issue but in the walking dead when Carl is taking care of Rick after the prison falls. The final page kills me even to this day

Spider-Man’s death in the ultimate universe.

Now get out of here Sup Forums fags

No, it appears to have been a question.

At this point the happiest ending is Guts and crew find places for themselves in the new world and Griffith despite getting away with everything sits on his throne and feels nothing. It's long stopped being a revenge story, unless the Casca stuff shifts it back in that direction.

I read The Goon for the first time in February.

Another good comedy gone to shit when it started getting supercerioalyouguys

the thing is that it's hard to believe that Griffith will just sit on his throne and just rule over his utopia
the guy's crazy, he has something going on in his head

fucking Sup Forums doesn't ever read depressing comics. Eternity Girl is entirely about a girl trying to kill herself. It's taking that issue from Sandman and building upon it

Attached: Eternity-Girl-art-1-e1508068985816.jpg (653x391, 80K)

Shit taste. Sad Goon is best Goon

Attached: 1507602888610.jpg (1440x2212, 1.01M)

Yeah I honestly can't see where the God Hand are going story wise. Are we just going to get an old fashioned slaughter with the Skull Knight?

Also when will the " reveal" come that he's the ancient king that's been obvious since the Eclipse?

>He has friends
Yeah, he should enjoy them while he has them, don't you think?

M-Miura please...

>mfw they pull some hyper bullshit like Casca using the Belhelit and Griffith 2.0 happening

Attached: guts.jpg (1479x1100, 284K)

Shes probably gonna sacrifice her child which is Griffiths new human body

I always thought that the child would manifest last second to give Guts a chance.

I thought Skull Knight more or less just served as a warning of where Guts' road of revenge would take him.

I think his kingdom will crumble underneath when people realise he's not literally jesus. And then he will grow increasingly frustrated that his dream is worthless without people to support him. He eventually turns into a mad king and gutts kills him. Maybe gutts dies in the process as a final nail in the coffin or it's just happy ending. I think some of the good guys still has to die. It would be too easy just to end griffith in exchange for nothing.

Whatever happens they still have to take a boat back! Nah it will never end or even be close, no synopsis will ever even be considered and we’ll be left with another unfinished anime series. Which is exactly why i stopped caring. HXH, berserk, AoT, one piece. They wont end and its not worth it to care.

I sure love talking about western comic books.

>realize he's not literally Jesus

What would that take at this point? Everyone already knows that he works with demons.

There's definately going to be a gigantic war between Griffith and those who oppose him that are on Guts side, Casca can be the army leader if she doesn't do anything crazy in the process now that she's going to have PSTD

all these shit throwing, why can't you be sad?

I recently re-read A Contract With God...holy fucking shit.

When user posted manga in the comics and cartoons board.

Falconia is clearly slated for sacrifice, Void already did this with his and Skull Knight's kingdom. The only question is whether the God Hand will betray Griffith (seeing as SK was the king back in the day, but Void was the one who ended up in the God Hand) or if Griffith will be the one to betray the God Hand, because he REALLY wants his kingdom.

>its not worth it to care.
Bullshit. A lack of or poor ending doesn't invalidate the moments along the way. I stopped following One Piece because I felt the quality had dipped post time skip, I don't regret experiencing Arlong Park or Water 7.

this thread should be called
>how to start a cancerous thread
since when can Sup Forums cared about the OP pic unless i'ts blatently Sup Forums? pics from other boards are regular

Never actually cried reading any thing but the ending of platoon brought me close to tears talk about a depressing ending

When people that have other boards to post and talk manga, do not do it in their board.

>I stopped following One Piece because I felt the quality had dipped post time skip

you did the right thing because the latest arc is so fucking bad and boring it's not even funny

Yeah I heard it's all about Sanji's family. Oh great the Straw Hat I liked the least get's a whole arc and apparently half the cast just isn't in it because they're waiting on a different island?

>47 replies
>Not a single mention of We3

I hate all of you.

to be fair, this entire thread is cancer and even sad people avoid that

Honestly " isn't it sad when animals die" just comes off as cheap and emotionally manipulative to me. Like that scene form Superman Earth 1 where his pet cat dies and he buries him on the moon

>it's all about Sanji's family.

actually is about escaping now
seriously ever since the timeskip there's always a climax where everyone has to run away from a threat and it goes on for like 40 chapters

>Fishmen Island
>"Run, the ship is about the fall"

>Punk Hazard
>"Run, the gas is aproaching

>Dressrosa
>"Run, the birdcage is closing"

>Whole Cake Island
>"Run, Big Mom is getting closer"

seriously i'm glad i don't pay for this piece of shit

When anime gets several boards but Sup Forums only gets one for sfw and one for nsfw.

See It's the first post in the thread dumbass, Busiek foreshadowed Silver Agent's tragic death for nearly two decades

>Yeah I honestly can't see where the God Hand are going story wise.
The last big event seem to merge to layers of reality, the human world and the fantasy world. The godhand exist on a deeper layer of reality. My guess is that Griffith kingdom is going to be the sacrifice that would finaly bring the GodHand into the real world. Seem it had happened before with the old empire when Skullknight was king.

Attached: Griffith Final solution.jpg (1091x4744, 1.13M)

None of those went on for 40 chapters, and the there was no running away from the ship in Fishman Island.

Sup Forums should be scrapped leaving only /aco/, that way there would finally be enough people for one board and all the waifu threads could be nsfw

To be fair he made a short manga between the Berserk Hiatus, Im as deseperate as you are but walk in his shoes, he´s been telling the same story for the last 30 years he is probably burned out.

Attached: 2bc7c53d0819504f88fbfcd5fbea32df[1].jpg (728x1058, 307K)

Falconia is built on top of a giant sacrifice site, yeah.

Attached: 1520665923100.png (940x1424, 776K)

They should make a cape board much like how anime got a mecha board.

I don´t want to frequent a board that has futa on a daily basis, and no, before you answer penises are gay and so are futas.

I don´t want to frequent a board that has cape shit on a daily basis and yes cape shit is gayer than literal dicks