What the fuck is Gotham's problem?

What the fuck is Gotham's problem?

Attached: tumblr_p5ymh1Ynvf1x9ooano1_1280.jpg (1097x1097, 195K)

It appears they've been struck by a smooth criminal

what am i looking at here?
a new joker?

it's a DC show it can't help being shit

Why the hell do they have to put in characters that dont make any sense given the period and it just comes off as a stupid? Isnt a young gordon going against people like falcone and maybe the reaper enough for a tv show?

They're doing a crossover with Powder?

Wow, Ace chemicals do wonders to your skin!

Attached: tumblr_p5ymh1Ynvf1x9ooano4_1280.jpg (1086x1086, 488K)

that outfit looks pimp but surprisingly the messed up face makes him more unsettling and more threatening, I think it was a mistake not to keep jerome.

Does any of you actually... watch the show?
Because so far this season has been pure camp, dark and flamboyant at the same time.
Sometime during season 2 somebody called it a bastard son of Burton's and West's Batmans and that feature has been dialed up to 11 now.

Acting and writing is superior to anything from CW and the only real problem people have with it is how they put all strictly Batman characters in a time period long before actual Batman. The sooner you realize that this is by now an Elseworld that doesn't necessarily have to end with Batman's emergence, the more you can appreciate the entire show.

Clench your teeth through first through episodes (yeah, I agree, the Viper, the Balloonman and other first episodes were quite bad) and then enjoy the rest. Penguin and Riddler are fucking amazing throughout, Jerome starts bad, but later really improves, Bruce becomes quite entertaining, Hugo Strange is really decent, Pyg was 10/10 and Gordon seems to actually grow as a character.

Seriously, keep your mind open and give it a try.

agreed, it's honestly the most fun capeshow I've watched in a while. Its just fun and comfy.

>Viper and Balloonman
>bad
Those were the first signs of how amazing it would become.

Attached: Boneitis.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

that is a kino look

i thought Gotham was doing a whole joke with multiple weirdos over the course of the show who could possibly be the person who becomes joker

It was better when they were thrown across the room by a feeble old man.

Built on top of a demon

Everybody knows Gotham is one of the best superhero shows ever made. There's just a handful of people butthurt that it isn't a 1:1 adaptation of Gotham Central and Marvelfags that endlessly shitpost any Gotham thread.

>I can't grasp the concept of a multiverse

I just can’t get into the hokey drama with the females in leather. Watching those scenes is like dragging knives across my back, they’re so bad. And making Hugo Strange an Asian was a dealbreaker for me. The actor is fine in other roles, just not Hugo.

the redhead from shameless is still around?
yeet

Attached: 3zA.png (386x715, 346K)

>Balloonman
Was great and written by the creator of The Tick

That was the plan. Then they apparently decided to go with Jerome. Oh, no, wait, he's dead now, and he's just gonna INSPIRE the Joker.

Oh, hang on, he's alive again. Okay, now he probably WILL be the Joker.

Wait, scratch that. Here's some new guy.

>written by the creator of The Tick
Wrong episode, Edlund did the goat one and one other

wait, so this is not Jerome but his fucking TWIN? How fucking retarded is that, fuck this show for good

Same actor. It's his twin.

How is that any worse than Jerome coming BACK TO LIFE?

I'm just glad it's not some wholly new character altogether. It's still Jerome. In a way.

Still weird, but not too bad. Kinda like how this version's Scarecrow was inspired by his dad.

And maybe Firefly too?

They could but the "I'm SUCH a nerd" crowd that watches this shit only recognize and clap for the popular Batman villains.

Next time we see Firefly I hope she has a little baby in tow.

>In 2015, Bruno Heller went into detail, "As the show rolls on, people will see how a mythology is born, how a kind of cultural mien is created that will lead us to the Joker himself... There's a tradition in forebears and ancestors of those characters that went into creating them. So, to me, Jerome is genuinely the mother and father of the Joker. He is the seed of the Joker... We have not cast an actual Joker yet. I think people would have felt that we had sold them a dummy [when Jerome was killed]. That it was a red herring. When in fact, it's actually a much deeper and longer game we're playing. The audience will see an organic progression towards the real history of the Joker, rather than a kind of legendary supervillain who creates himself out of nothing."[14]
>2018
>LOL ACTUALLY IS HIS TWIN xD
this show and its fanbase are fucking atrocius

Jerome was based.
Who cares?

>discount joker who can't act for this is le based
gotham soyboys would literally eating shit

clearly they'll be triplets

Attached: 3jokers.jpg (609x410, 89K)

>Everybody knows Gotham is one of the best superhero shows ever made
You must not have watched Legion then. You can make a show "fun" without having the writing be shit.

Balloonman was pure, unmitigated kino.

Dropped this a season and a half ago, what happened to JErome?

>Balloonman
That ep was based hough. That was the episode that made me stick with it. It was the first episode where I had to admit this show gave no shits and could be a fun ride. It struck just the right tone. I finally gave up my gripes and took the plunge and have been enjoying the trip since.

not when writing based on a DC property

yada yada [insert marvel show here] rinse, reshill

He and Bruce started their rivalry, and he helped push Bruce toward becoming Batman.

He is currently in Arkham Asylum with a deformed face.

fuck, where to cop shoes?

>i disagree
>>fucking shilll

this is why we can't have nice things Sup Forums

What are you talking about? All the superhero shows have really shitty writing and cheap effects. Legion is like the single exception of the bunch, DC or Marvel. Marvel Netflix had potential but it took a nosedive after the first season of Daredevil and never recovered.

Sup Forums is shill city

I disagree

What superhero shows would you consider to be good? The CW-verse was always shitty soap-opera stuff and Sup Forums only had genuine fun with Arrow for the first couple of seasons. Gotham is dumb fun, emphasis on the dumb. It's too early to say for Krypton but so far it doesn't look very promising. The Netflix Marvel shows shit the bed pretty early and Iron Fist/Defenders killed any interest I once had.

Legion on the other hand manages to be a great show in general rather than just a good superhero show. The writing is unconventional yet interesting, the acting is phenomenal, the soundtrack is superb (probably one of my favorite things about the show), the cinematography surprises you with every episode, and the special effects aren't embarrassingly bad like most other superhero shows. The only recent superhero show that comes even close to that of Legion has been the Tick but even that show has had its growing pains so it's not quite up to that level.

ffs, start a thread already

Do they do birthday parties?

kek, under rated comment

Replacing Ivy over and over should've given everyone a hint they have no idea what they're doing.

Kinda dropped the ball with Poison Ivy, it seems like they changed plans half way through.

Hard to sell the seductress schtick when she's a dumb kid stuck in an adult okayish body.

>superior to anything from CW
so your bar is complete shit. Watch good shit like The Tick, Legion and Happy! Gotham is shit

I don't know what's dumber, the fact that people actually believe this, or the fact that now that i've stated that there will be a half dozen replies of people going "Here's proof that shilling exists in the world so that means it's happening on Sup Forums right now."

anyone who paid to shill something on Sup Forums wasted their money.

>shill needs a chill pill episode

It doesn't want to use Batman, but rather make it so that Batman never comes to exist while Gordon deals with the supervillains himself.

lol