Is it possible to have too many voice roles?

Is it possible to have too many voice roles?

Attached: IMG_20180322_163035.jpg (768x1024, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancensored.com/clip/Jack-the-Dog/Grey-DeLisle/76259
rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Li-Ming/Li-Ming - Default/Li-Ming_Pissed13.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's cute

Mel Blanc disagrees.

Not if you want to make a living

UNFFFFFFF

Attached: 1449543389078.jpg (429x1159, 101K)

This.

I WANNA THROATFUCK THAT COUNTRY SINGING SLUT AND NEVER STOP

Attached: perfect.png (625x465, 337K)

Not if you voice the love interest of the main character's best friend and the mother of the main character's mom

Speaking to yourself must feel so weird.

Attached: twins.gif (640x360, 608K)

Yes. Too many shows have her in it, and honestly, I wish other people would get their chance. Not just her, but many others need to say no once in a while.

Grey has a sort of "Hot wicked witch" quality to her. I can't explain it.

anyone have a webm of her sex scene?

Of course not.

Attached: scott mcneil.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Jaleel White voiced the three main characters in Sonic Underground.

>her Azula voice comes off as edgy and tryhard
>Miranda has the exact same voice as (young) Azula but it's basically perfect for the character
I don't get it. Is it really just the age difference?

Why the fuck would she say "No?" How much do you think voice actors get that they can turn down jobs? There's only so many shows or games or whatever released each year that when work comes up you don't turn it down.

No.

Prolific VAs could easily turn down opportunities and still rake in the dough. Just like in any similar industry, it's the ones who are unknown or just starting out who can't afford to pick and choose.

>Grey will never command you to fill her womb with your cum as Azula

Attached: 1381057039749.jpg (338x430, 42K)

Yeah well, it's not the pros just to turn down money to get the newbs work. That's not how shit works.

She's well known. Her saying no to a few roles wouldn't hurt her. And besides, I would just like to hear some new talent.

I’ve met Scott at a con last year, dude is based.

She used to take money for leaving custom voice mails your phone. You could ask her if she'd still do it.

At least it's (mostly) limited to one voice a show.

Chris Sabat voiced like 70% of people when Funimation started getting work.

Again, how much do you think these people make? She's under no obligation to say "no."

> I would just like to hear some new talent.

And she would like that paycheck.

I'll take new people over the old ones getting paid to do the same voice over and over again.

She voices Queen Moon and Jackie on Star Vs.

Luckily those characters never met on the show.

Isn't he like one of the head honchos around there? He's got roles in pretty much everything they dub and he voices half the DBZ cast.

And she'll take the actual job. Because you don't matter.

Yes, and it sounds like it too. He also did the sat am sonic and the other one.

Ok. I can't wait to hear her amazing performance of generic mean girl #231. She's not that good.

I can do you one better

But she's the one getting work. Which was the whole point you sod. She doesn't have to turn away a meal ticket because you "want to hear someone new" who will probably be equally if not more shitty anyways.

I'm sure other people would like to hear someone new.

And Im sure she'd like to keep her job.

She can keep her job, I just want others to get a chance.

Well that's not how business works.

I think Tara strong is a piece of shit but because she is in so much shit I don't even bother trying to avoid her. If she was less prolific I just wouldn't watch what she is in.

Grey > Tara

Is that why every character in anime dubs sound the same?

The way the "business" works is they pay one mediocre person to voice a shit ton of roles that each pay jack, rather than paying a bunch of people to voice the roles at a decent cost. It wouldn't be too bad if the actor was actually decent, but if they were they could negotiate for more money, which is certainly not the case, so they just voice everything so that the sum total of all the roles adds up to a liveable wage.

There are some exceptions, but this is enough of a rule to make it something of a standard in the industry. Obviously the actors won't want to sacrifice money, but it would be nice if the industry would fucking pay a decent rate for the their roles, which will never happen if they can keep getting away with this.

>How much do you think voice actors get that they can turn down jobs
Anyone can turn down any job dude. They're not getting paid pennies.

There's like, 30 people who make up the entirety of every anime and vidya dub.

It's funny you say that, because Grey has even less range than Tara.

If you want to hear new people its up to the people who hire VAs to look for someone else, not for the VA to turn down roles.

Viz is worse. They had about three guys who all sounded exactly the same for the purpose of keeping Inuyasha sounding consistent over years but they kept giving these guys roles everywhere so 70% of males in their dubs sounded like Inuyasha. I remember dropping the Ranma dub half way in over that.

He looks like Ted Nugent

>Dropping the Ranma dub
>Literally one of the best dubs ever made
Nigger, what?

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Li-Ming/Li-Ming - Default/Li-Ming_Pissed13.mp3

I really didnt like the change in Ranma's voice

Are you me? I liked how the first guy actually sounded like a 14-year old boy, I was pissed when they changed it out

God I love her voice but I never knew she was so hot as well
She kinda looks like Bailey Jay though

Oh shit. I’m in the middle of watching ranma now and I hate voice changes

At least she hasn't gone full-retard like Strong.