Moral of the episode is that kids shouldnt be around mechanized innovations because some conservative old hippie bitch...

>moral of the episode is that kids shouldnt be around mechanized innovations because some conservative old hippie bitch said so
Fuck this show for saying robots are somehow a bad things

Attached: 1B7EEE22-7D1D-4C94-AAE7-663C3151ED7B.png (720x540, 476K)

Bump

You're like fifty years late to the party. Who are you even mad at?

The writer who actually thought like this, how the hell are robots a bad thing because they are “unnatural”? Thats like saying cars and TVs are evil.

>People in the sixties have different opinions than we have today

>Man exceeding his grasp by means of technology isn't the basis of all good SciFi

I admit this is on me for posting in a bait thread, but come on man

Sounds like something a synth would say

>character bullies mc
>noone bats an eye
>mc gets some power and can finally get his revenge
>bullies the bully character
>mc's friends are disappointed and say he should not abuse his power, they turn on him
>but not when the bully does it
>moral of the story is...
well you can deduct it
makes me mad every time

>it's been almost fifty years since that episode aired
>we still don't have lifelike humanoid robots that can function autonomously

Attached: 1401775843000.jpg (399x592, 62K)

Theirs a difference between exceding geasp on technology and just saying robots are bad because its not “muh natural”
>everything i dont like is bait
When will people with no argument stop saying this?
Its things like this that have convinced me that scientists need to be beaten and whipped to work faster and stop stalling with newer inventions like the lazy assholes they are.

>scientists need to be beaten and whipped to work faster

Amren to that borther. I want a freakin' time machine so I could go back to the late 1960s and do Scooby-Doo shit IRL.

OP is a triggered skinjob piece of shit

Calm down, Blue Knight.

Getting mad about this won't solve anything.

Attached: Astroboy1.jpg (504x371, 15K)

>Scientists need to be punished for only forwarding progress at a reasonably fast rate

Fuck that, society can't handle a platform for humblebragging about life and posting photos without electing the annoying orange, creating 'I hate arbitrary group number 317, lefthanded polynesians who prefer hotdogs to sushi', or exposing how fucking ignorant of the world they are.

Can you imagine how they'd handle robots?

>Alright, just because something mechanical is screaming for you to not murder it and its entire "family", doesn't mean it has a soul.
>And yes, I know humanity has a 99 percent chance of dying if we start a synth war that the synths don't want, but you know what? I got 23 fucking likes, murder those tin pots

T. Robot

Fuck you, i shouldnt settle for living in this dark age because some rednecks can handle technological change without killing themselves

>conservative old hippie
All three those terms contradict, but especially the first and the last. Citation needed for hippie and conservative.

Fuck you, you're wound up over (again) a fifty year old cartoon and are trying to foist your shitty opinion on us

Now I mostly agree with you, but I've met some old ass hippies. Strange folk, those

and we probably wont within your lifetime

show me FIVE (5) examples

Soon

Attached: killbot.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>Someone thought this was a good idea
hubris

>Fuck you, you're wound up over (again) a fifty year old cartoon and are trying to foist your shitty opinion on us
The age of it doesnt matter, the moral is a bad one and its sad that people like you still belive in it. And oh yeah, fuck you
Conservative in the fact that they dont want us to advance in technology and want us to stagnate. Alot of the appeal to nature ideals these hippies share are surprisingly close to certain conservatives

But the episode ends with Charlie fixed and her accepting that he's not such a bad thing.

I know, right? Murderbot lacks even the most basic trigger discipline. The programers should be out there as targets instead.

>conservative (...) hippie
???????

so what? All navies use autonomous computerized targeting systems and have for decades, the US navy even has deck mounted laser cannons.

They just gave this one a humanoid form for no reason.

I don't believe in it, I just think you're a moron.
You're the kind of person that complains that Looney Tunes are transphobic
You're the kind of person that tells people not to enjoy Michael Jackson's music because he was probably a pedophile
You're the kind of person that complains about Teen Titans GO because the lesson's aren't wholesome enough
You're the asshole here. Fuck you and whatever VeggieTales bullshit you actually like watching

I blame this movie.

Theirs a differnce between complaining about petty things like transphbia and hamfisted messages that is something an SJW would say
>You're the kind of person that complains about Teen Titans GO because the lesson's aren't wholesome enough
No, i dont like it because its really unfunny

>Hamfisted messages
How much fucking nuance could you possibly want in Scooby Doo? What's the moral from any Bugs Bunny cartoon other than to not fuck with Bugs? Why did you make this thread?

>TTGO is really unfunny
Now that we can agree on

I thought the moral of bugs bunny cartoons is that karma is a bitch?

Revenge and karma are separate ideas, ding dong

>Now that we can agree on
Thank you for proving you have some good views

I've always wondered, why did Scooby Doo have a laugh track?

To downplay the "spooky" aspect of the show while highlighting the comedic bits.

Also, laugh tracks were standard TV fare at the time.

You sound like a rational person who totally should be allowed to dictate to others how they should feel and act and not at all consumed with hatred and arrogant self-righteousness.

Conservation against modernisation
Conservative does not mean bible thumping rich people exclusively. It means any regressive luddite who seeks to slow the march of mankind.

>slow the march of mankind
Mankind could be marching to their doom, always looking for the new shinny thing instead of taking care of what they already have.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Robots will cause a huge loss of jobs in a time in which the population is larger than it was 50 yeara ago. Chaos will happen and soon, the companies and robolovers will face the anger of the hungry people.

>Can you imagine how they'd handle robots?
There are people that legitimately believe animals don't have emotions.