I'd love to live in Montana so much :(

I'd love to live in Montana so much :(

Other urls found in this thread:

papastronsay.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? What would you want to do here?

it looks so comfy
I could enjoy, nature (growing stuff, fishing, having beautiful walks) producing my own liquors and freedom

Also some of the least restrictive gun laws anywhere in the U.S

There are also pretty harsh winters. You're from Italy so I assume you haven't really experienced an actual winter unless you've traveled around. It has some of the best places to fly fish in the world though. Plenty of places to go hiking or biking. You'd only be able to grow pretty hardy plants unless you have a greenhouse or are growing indoors.

>You're from Italy so I assume you haven't really experienced an actual winter unless you've traveled around
It can get quite cold in Italy's mountainous regions.

I live close to the Alps, surely it's not as cold as there but it is not like bahamas

>You'd only be able to grow pretty hardy plants unless you have a greenhouse
eh yes this would be the idea, and maybe some fruit trees

..but it's only a dream anyway..

must be late there now there, go to sleep friend, thank you for having answered me

that's nice

Never been to Europe so I am somewhat ignorant on the topography of the nations there. I assumed Italy is hot and sweaty most of the year and cools down to a nice cool 5-10 degrees at most during the winter.

Coldest I've been in was around -40 but that's rare. It usually stays between -20 and 0 degrees through the winter but it does sometimes get a little warmer. If you are planning of going to a more mountainous region then winters won't be as harsh as the mountains shield you from some of the wind. Western Montana has a more mountains and Eastern Montana has more plains but there still are some mountains in Eastern Montana.

Good luck with starting a farm if you are going to move here. You probably need a lot of money to start it up though and to buy the land if you are. Fruit trees would not be a good idea. They would have trouble surviving in the climate during the winter. Winter wheat or hay would be better to be honest.

lolnojobs

So you live in Northern Italy? The scenery isn't that much different to Montana. Greenery, Hills, Lakes, Mountains visible. EU laws are restrictive in making alcohol if I remember correctly, but fuck those laws just make it in secret. It's all there for you.

Your odds of living in Montana are 10000X higher than my odds of living in an isolated space colony.

Go for it, Italobro.

I'd love to live in italy, but I don't speak wop

>one of the comfiest places in United States

Gee i wonder why...

Not a single one. Anywhere.

thank you

yes I live at the border with Austria and Slovenia, indeed later I go to slovenia to put fuel in the car, it's cheaper

>EU laws are restrictive in making alcohol
laws are a bit confused, you can produce for autocompsumption but it's not clear the quantity

become a hermit or join a monastery
papastronsay.com

Why? Do you dream of becoming a dental floss tycoon?

italy is very nice especially if you live in the northern countryside or mountains
the problem is that we don't have much freedom

As long as you vote red you're welcome. Land is cheap.

>Do you dream of becoming a dental floss tycoon?
actually I already have a good job
but I want more freedom and most of all, even if I live in the countryside, in Italy countryside it is too much "urbanized"
we don't have large spaces full of nothing you know

ah Italy is pretty a conservative country don't worry
it is a mystery to me why italo-americans vote for democrats
really they have nothing to spare with italians

I was born and grew up in NW Montana. I left for university and work.

It's great but good luck making a decent living. If you could work remotely and live there it'd be 11/10 pinnacle of human existence.

>become a hermit or join a monastery
I don't necessarily want to be alone myself. It's more the fact that civilization feels too small. For example, you and I live 12 hours away for less than $1k. With such a small world, I feel like Michael Crichton was right when he stated in one of his Jurassic Park books that culture, like species, require relative isolation in order differentiate.

I want to know that there are societies that are months, if not years away from the center of power.

>It's great but good luck making a decent living.
do you have a high cost of life or maybe high unemployment?

that's an abstract kind of feel

I post pics from my region, ok?

this is 30 minutes from my village, I like to go in those valleys when I want to remain alone in nature

this was last April when I went on my favorite mountain here in my region, Mt. Matajur

There's just very little industry. The jobs that exist are crap jobs for the most part.

Note the size of the state and also note there's barely one million people in the whole area.

Fun fact: about 1,200 Italians were interred at Fort Missoula during World War 2. Many stayed after being released.

They don't call it the Emerald Isle for no reason, hey, Ireland.

Looks comfy. I need to travel 2 hours to get into "mountains" and 5 hours to get into real mountains. Feels bad 2bh.

Same, or maybe Alaska. Maximum comfiness.

ARE THERE DOCTORS IN MONTANA? HOW MUCH DO THEY MAKE? I COULD POTENTIALLY LIVE IN MONTANA.

this is the coast

oh I see :(

>Note the size of the state and also note there's barely one million people in the whole area.
that's wonderful. this is what I'm looking for, low density!

>Many stayed after being released.
those hit the jackpot

what's the craic, horse?

well, Alps are not high here
but I'm lucky because I'm 40 minutes from mountains and 30 minutes from the coast

this is when we killed the pig last winter

in 15 days we will do the same

>well, Alps are not high here

well, at least they're still alps. highest mountain in czech'em lands is 1600 (pic related), so it's just a big hill.

And beeing a dental floss tycoon?

this is part of the pig

what's there on top? a castle?
I don't get it sorry

>what's there on top? a castle?

A fucking UFO

b-but w-why

>I assumed Italy is hot and sweaty most of the year and cools down to a nice cool 5-10 degrees at most during the winter.
>American education

>people that have watched too much longmire

the communists had a raging boner for futuristic mountain tops

If I had to live in the USA, I'd live in either Alaska or Montana
I'd also grab my completely legal FN FAL and head innawoods

Any SoCal folks?

It may be a fire watch. They're all over Washington state on high peaks. They're manned 24/7 during dry periods.

There are no jobs, and what jobs are available are concentrated in the eastern half.

You'd be better off in Idaho or Eastern Washington.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Idaho is much better

Theres barely any niggers there, like one in 1000 peopleor something

oh :(

but washington is leftist and isn't Idaho the state with polygamists

Montana is kind of sitting on an Supervolcano the size of Texas which is way past overdue to erupt.

The beautiful thing is, when it finally blows, the rest of the world will be plunged into an ash winter spanning several years, with all life ceasing on the surface. The few stragglers will slowly die off, facing the reality of consuming their last stored canned peas and breaking their last water filter, with 3 bullets remaining, one for both of their children and themselves, but not for their wife or their wife's boyfriend, who will be shagging each other until the final blip of oxygen dissipates from their bunker.

But those Montanans? Those Montanans will be utterly obliterated in a nano-second, as the pressure of a thousand-thousand nuclear warheads go off underneath them and incinerate their world around them.

It will be bliss.

I live in Montana, it's okay I guess
You can do all of that in any place that's fit to live (ie, not the inner city or a desert wasteland), we have some nice spots though.
I'm still waiting for a cold winter, climate change may be stealing them from us. Last year was pretty mild and this year's looking to be even warmer.
49th in wages! Go us!
We could use some halfway competent doctors in our hospitals. Benefis is a deathtrap and I'm afraid to go there.

>you're welcome
>Sup Forums thinks they are in charge of US immigration laws again

Eastern Washington is conservative, but it's true that liberals west of the Cascades control the state's politics.

And you're thinking of Utah, not Idaho.

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

>And you're thinking of Utah, not Idaho.
eh.. heheh........ italian education

About what? Trump getting elected?

What part of "America first" don't you understand? Loosening the Immigration Laws in any will, would drive down American wages and fill jobs with foreigners. That is not in his or any Americans interest tbqh

> B-But he said he would make immigration easier for Europeans!

I will believe it when I see it.

>the state with polygamists

Fuck off we're full btw

(that goes for UT and also all the Counties in the bordering states that have a Mormon majority. WE ARE FULL)

ok :(

Fuck off we're full

kek. came here to post this. don't eat the yellow snow too