Jon Stewart says not all Trump voters are racist, comes under attack by SJWs

His statement:

>“I thought Donald Trump disqualified himself at numerous points. But there is now this idea that anyone who voted for him has to be defined by the worst of his rhetoric.

Like, there are guys in my neighborhood that I love, that I respect, that I think have incredible qualities who are not afraid of Mexicans, and not afraid of Muslims, and not afraid of blacks. They’re afraid of their insurance premiums. In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look as Muslims as a monolith. They are the individuals and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real in our country.”

The attack by SJWs who think he's being pro-Trump

themarysue.com/poor-neutered-jon-stewart/

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/poor-neutered-jon-stewart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point liberals are attacking anyone with common sense.

Yeah lashing out at any mention of Trump will surely get rational people on your side liberals, good job.

> it's another "celebrity with declining popularity makes controversial statement about politics to get public attention" episode

Let's hope they keep doing this shit. It's driving young white men straight into the open arms of the alt right.

Good.
Let their be an orgy of eating within the camps of the enemies of western civilization. Burn the rot away from the inside.

What does that link say in response to the quoted statement?

>new book is coming out
>say controversial things to stir shit up

really got my eggnog flowing

Stewart is eating humble pie because he contributed to the poison that helped make this election so toxic.

liberal media seems to be trying to de-escalate the craziness of their fanbase by trying the whole "well, trump/voters arent all bad" tactics, to try and come off as reasonable...
but it looks like the crazy ass fanbase they developed cant become un-retarded and they may have lost control of their rabid supporters, which will bite them in the ass in the end.

Is Jon Stewart white again? I could swear he was black with a funny accent for the last year or so.

I'm getting pretty worried about liberals. They're so fucking angry.

*crickets*

>In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith.

I'M FUCKING DYING HERE.

Jon (((Stewart)))

Muh Shoah.

"As a Kike, I want to remind everyone that races don't exist. And, remind you that Jews are your friends who deserve presents."

FREE SHIT FOR JEWS.
FUCK THE NIGGERS.

Don't be raciss. But, if you do, remember that Jews are your friends.

fuck leibowitz

He fueled the whole narrative of muh evil white males and is now back stabbing like a jew to be seen as favorable in the public light. Literally the most jewish thing he can do.

Hilarious to watch the liberals implode. Years of yelling nazi racist have finally caught up with them.

ALL RACISTS VOTED FOR TRUMP
but
NOT ALL TRUMP VOTERS ARE RACIST

Yes, not every statement is completely bijective or a one-to-one correspondence.
I know it's a difficult concept to grasp for most pol kiddeis, but it's a vital distinction that people need to make otherwise you'll just have 4 years of civil

to be fair it was their turn to implode, after the right imploded and rebirthed as basically a white nationalist party.
now maybe the left will give the boot to some cunts and rebuild

>ALL RACISTS VOTED FOR TRUMP
Only the dumb ones.

You mean
>rode the liberal bandwagon for 8 years getting wealthy
>time to ride the next one! b-but don't worry fans I'm still on your side if we get another liberal president after this!

I can't forgive Jon Stewart because he prototyped "snarky biased political humor that masquerades as news" cancer that killed discourse in this country. People unironically watch The Daily Show or John Oliver and think they're informed and that laughing at your opponent means you're right. Millennials can't pay attention long enough to read an article, so they think that watching a dude with epic jokes is something more than mindless entertainment.

really gets the old noggin jogging.

This, for fuck's sake people think John Oliver is a legitimate source.

that is the difference between liberals and leftist
leftist are hard liners. They think black and white. I am good you are a bad racist
liberals are empathetic to everyone and try to understand everyones position.

>themarysue.com/poor-neutered-jon-stewart/

one man cant destroy a country like that, the education system has already failed to allow such sarcastic toxic drivel to be funny

Don't believe anything that kike says. He only says shit like this to get attention but he already outted himself as a faggot liberal years ago with no common sense. He's a backstabbing hypocrite who is friends with a pedophile

LEIBOWITZ

Just to put it out there, the Authoritarian Left really has the
>you kill a traitor/deserter before you kill the enemy

like if any liberal says anything just slightly out of line they are attacked, it really does a lot to keep people from diverging, very scary stuff

Liberals aren't supposed to be a cancer though, they're supposed to be open to EVERY idea. Even if that idea is nationalism.