koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_218550.html

Other urls found in this thread:

askakorean.blogspot.de/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do Koreans have such fake smiles?

because they're faking their smiles

Has she resigned?

First time I've ever seen a picture of a Korean chick when she not wearing Burberry or a cap.

She'll serve out her term.

I'm surprised she hasn't stepped down when they've been protesting for what, 3 weeks now? This must be good money for street vendors though

So what's up with the mass grave on that cults property?

If she has immunity while in her position then she has no incentive to resign outside of saving face.

The 9's are coming.

>announcing she is only finishing out her term
>acting like people would vote for the court of owls

Wow, do something worst Korea!

They can't impeach?

they will soon. mass riots expected

Make Korea Great Again

wth is wrong with shadow leaders. why are koreans making such a fuss out of this? because s. korean ? hildawg lost ? are the just trying to s. korean this, like jews jew shit?

tf

cuz muh plastic surgery and shiet

>Yoo said the President will not accept the prosecution's request for questioning and instead prepare for the investigation by the independent counsel, which will be "politically neutral."

lmao cucked

I don't understand exactly what the problem is either

>everything is fine
>find out everything is fine but someone had rattling bones in their backyard
>millions protest about.. what?

Someone explain please

People don't like corruption. It's just the way society is wired.

Megalia cult

Are you people legitimately retarded?

Remember how you first felt, when you found out that there is a global conspiracy(media, commerce, banks) run by globalists(mainly Jewish) that controls US policy(to include executive, judicial and legislative) for the benefit of Israel.

The only difference is they actually have the balls to do something about it.

>tfw no based gooks to protest against corruption with.

They are scared CTR shills worried that HRC is next.

Who controls her?

Was the country facing any crisis beforehand?

literally isnt a big deal. one letter all of a sudden is a big issue? please

Homogeneous societies have the ability to stand together, even if it is over bullshit. This is something we as Americans don't understand because our society is fractured into groups.

can someone please give me a tl;dr of everything that's happened?

>Asians
>not power-hungry egotistical self-worshipping maniacs

south korea was run by a cult of 8 billionaire feminist shamans. it got outed. nobody in the world covered it and you're still a tinfoil hat if you believe in conspiracy theories.

also consulting with a confidante and close business friend seems legit af

iluminatty

Here's the long explanation;
PART 1:
After long amounts of conflict, a guy called Park Chung-hee basically caused a coup-ed-tat and basically became dictator of South Korea. During his reign, he actually did good things for the country. His daughter is the current president, Park Geun-Hye. The problem comes in the fact that both Park Chung-hee and his wife were shot, leaving their daughter alone. Basically during this time a cult leader was able to manipulate Park Geun-Hye by saying that he was her father/mother in his dreams.

PART 2:
Eventually the original cult leader became old and died. However, his daughter still had control over Park Geun-hye, because they were friends. In addition, Park Geun-hye (the current president) didn't trust other people, due to the amount of people that hated her father's dictatorship.

>redpilled
>name fag
>doesn't understand what the problem is
You have to go back.

Koreans are truly FUCKED UP people.

thank you

F

Makes sense, Koreans are not the be trusted. Watch Yi San, watch Deep Rooted Tree, watch Queen Seon Duk, watch any of their popular historical or modern Dramas..... Koreans are back stabbing mother fuckers.

lurk moar

finally (((they))) decide to sacrifice the puppet...

I dont like her but holy shit Korean liberals are acting obnoxious. Imagine we're in the 2nd year of Trump's presidency he hit a major (actual) scandal and liberals unleashed like 3 years of pent up tension and autism (1 year of campaigning + 2 years of Trump presidency) because they finally "got" him.

Korean liberals are spamming every comment section with Choi whatsherface comments, they're going on a witchhunt for anyone connected with the President. They're just acting all out retarded. Its hard to explain if you dont follow Korean politics.

PART 3:
The reason all of this was find out, was because the opposition party of the current government found a tablet that was filled with information, particularly, messages that had the president's speeches changed. The implication is that the cultist, specifically Choi Sun-sil had so much power that they could influence the president's policies, desicions, even the clothes the president wore along with speeches. The information from the tablet was leaked to a public that already doesn't like the current president.

the country is already in a recession. people are suffering in the streets and the youth unemployment rate is double digits

many people already refer to the country has "hell joseon"

now we find out that the president isn't even in charge but some old lady is funneling millions of dollars into luxuries and other stupid shit while the people suffer. and all because she's part of the korean elite which rule the country. yeah of course we're pissed.

You guys are retarded, she had a cult leader of the 8 goddesses that said she was the vessel of her dead mother write her speeches for her and had control over national policy.

That's justification for a burning at the stake.

>only to you
Because you're Japanese-American.

Is it true they are in a lesbian relationship?

They're trying to pretend that Asians have souls

askakorean.blogspot.de/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

Because she's a politician?

When has HRC or DT given you a genuine smile?

We dont riot like the third world niggers who spew #notmypresident all over instagram and jewbook.

She will be impeached soon.

nah. our president was mind broken long ago when she witnessed the assasination of her parents.

she's just an emotionally unstable woman and choi sun sil is her only friend in the world

>she's just an emotionally unstable woman and choi sun sil is her only friend in the world
That's sad, man.

>She will be impeached soon.
You guys will probably follow all the legal means for that but just be careful with all the idiots saying it was a coup, it's funny for a couple of days but it gets annoying later on.

fucking gooks
everything was run better under japanese rule

So how's all the feminist bullshit in the country fairing? Have the anti-megalions started tearing it down? How many people are feminist/megalion?

>be park geun hye
>witness your mother assassinated in front of you by north korean spy
>have to take over as first lady of the nation
>couple years later see dad get killed to by his own intelligence chief
>only friend in the world is a cult leader
>he dies too and now his daughter is your only friend
>estranged from your younger brother and sister because they think you're crazy

>no husband or family since you sacrificed all that to become president
>live alone in the presidential palace
>cult leader's daughter is the only person who still checks up on you
>in the end she fucks over your entire presidency cause all the money you give her she spends on gigolos, kpop, and nepotism for her daughter

XDDDD

feminism in korea is less extreme than in the west. there's a governmental bureau for women's rights and what not but it's still very patriarchal. women here are still routinely assaulted and harassed on a daily basis and gook guys aren't being taught any better. but no, there hasn't been a feminist revolution yet. doubt there ever will be. girls here are less likely to speak up cause of our shame culture and desire not to draw attention to ourselves

because they're fake people

Like the chinese, their entire culture is based around materialism and copying something else.

fuck, now i feel really bad for her
reminds me of how my only friend in 12 years, during the beginning of my phd, ended up raping me the first time i went to his dorm for vidya and booze

Brutal

post boypussy

Watch out for this fake South Korean shill.

Plenty of youtube riots of old Korea riots showing South Koreans using flamethrowers and steel pipes against Korean police.

Oh I thought one of the major reasons for protesting was all of the feminist policies that were instated during her reign. Guess it was just the gaming/internet community blowing it up.

In current protest or previous ones?
If you are referring to the latter, they are actually hired people who are paid to stir some trouble. They don't even go around and pillage stores.

What is the name of the cult?

mongolia cult

ids happenign

>askakorean.blogspot.de/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
>It is entirely fitting that this sordid affair began unraveling because of a preferential treatment that Choi's daughter received in her college admission. If there is one thing that Koreans cared more than their lives, it is their (and their children's) college degree.
kek, koreans are such natural wageslaves

Link to stream or article?

8 goddesses. I am waiting for your insult on Koreans
Mass amount of plastic surgery basically

Those were... different times.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising

WTF. I ask a simple question and get shit for an answer.
Sounds very like the Church of Perfect Liberty in Japan. A cross between christian and Buddhist thinking.
I personally consider Christianity a child of Buddhism anyway. Theology theories include ones where Jesus lived after the cross incident and spent the rest of his days in a mountain temple.

What about the ferry? The kids died on the cult leader's birthday or whatever. Ferry owner was part of the cult and found in a field with cult markings and full alcohol bottles around him.

I am in Hawaii. We had an environmental conference and the Korean protective service came to me and screamed their crazy tampon throwing shit. Thanks Hillary/Obama.

One day you lot of S&S will understand a persons flag does not dictate their nationality.
Secondly if you understand anything about the history of the two countries you would understand that they are genetically the same.

Japanese are a mixture of Chinese, Mongolian, Korean and Neanderthal.

Only because I tried to expose local pedo racket protected by police and feds.

underrated post.

I do know that people were angry at her for her not doing anything when the ferry was sinking. Although I don't know much about the specifics of the case.

Look for connections to freemasons.

Christ went to Tibet and learned a lot.

They try to cover up pranayama or energy work taught by Christ- Nicene counsel.

The difference is that this cult is a mix between extreme feminism and paganism.

I was in a restaurant in Seoul. Some of the other customers where a bit rowdy, made a big mess and did not leave a tip. The owner of the restaurant grabbed back from the street and made them all apologise to her staff and leave a tip.
It was fantastic to see the fuckers look so sheepish. It was well deserved.
Normally when I get drunk and rowdy I am still always good to the people that serve me.

Freemason connections are rabbit holes. Plus I though Jesus was a carpenter. I don`t think his dad would have been any good working with stone.

Too many shady things going on right now in this timeline. It's like my Chinese cartoons except better. What else will be exposed by the end of this year?

Toilet cleaner Korean in Japan confirmed

There is going to be changes across Asia. A long time the US have been controlling things but with Trump taking over Abe is shitting himself because he no longer has US nuclear weapons to hide behind.
This means China and Russia can be more forceful in negotiations. Dodgy times but will have a much peaceful outcome that if Hillary had won.

Close but men don`t clean toilets in Japan usually. That is women's work.

Ferry loaded with Korea Gov. Steel for a construction project, overloaded and unsecured, so ferry will capsize at sharp turn.

Kids onboard during sinking told to stay inside and wait for rescue.

Ferry owner was member of cult, previously owned factory. Factory had 30 or so people tied to support beams and sacrificed. Worst Korea police say nothing happened. After ferry incident, ferry owner in cult found dead with cult markings and offerings in field.

Kim Chee is great.

Freemasonry is control over a country.

Jesus? What do they say?

>Jesus is Lucifer
>Lucifer is the devil
>No such thing as good or evil, until something happens to us, then they are evil and we are good.
>By the way, no such thing as Jesus, we made it all up
>But we are holy because we mention Jesus.
>Fuck. Let's go fuck some 7 year olds.

What about the guillotine? Does it actually work?

I always felt like something was fucking weird when I saw her on tv