Scoobynatural

>That Marmaduke bit
>First thing a Sup Forumsmrade does when in a cartoon is try to fuck Daphne

youtu.be/4plYWgWGIjE

Attached: Supernatural-Scooby-Doo-Crossover.jpg (1400x700, 123K)

>I'd take a bullet for that dog
BASED

Isn't Daphne 15 or so?

Let's face it, the comedy episodes of SU are the best ones. That wishing well ep, the fourth wall killing episode, and the one where they find out that fujoshi losers ship them are all gold

>Daphne is my waifu!

She's easily early 20s. You mean to tell me you wouldn't fuck either Velma or Daphne if that happened to you?

Depends on continuity.
OG 15
What's New is over 21

So they weren't kidding when they said this is way darker than the other Scooby Doo stuff.

>you will die in Supernatural's lifetime

I thought OG Velma was 15 and OG Daphne was 16?

>those FUKKIN LIPS
By the by, does this count as part of the Scoobyverse, or not?

The show'll have its finale by season 15

May be. Point stands, if they're using WNSC she's legal, if they're using OG she's not.

I don't believe you

Attached: h.gif (500x375, 956K)

Isn't it kind of funny how Shaggy's VA played him in the original live action movie?

Like, they could've gotten a closer-sounding replacement, but they stuck to their guns and chose based Matthew Lillard to keep reprising his roll ever since.

Lillard has become definitive for me, honestly. I'd take him over Kasem.

what if I'm already dead and Supernatural is hell?

I mean I don't have any sources or anything, I was trying to be optimistic. but there's no way it can last past 15 seasons, right?
That'd be ridiculous

Is the show any good? I heard about it for years but tried to avoid it considering the type of fans it had, but i couldnt stop laughing at this trailer.

well, it's the best CW show ever made at least

>JINKIES!
>ZOINKS!
>SON OF A BITCH!!!!
mine sides have become animated

Aw they got Miccuci instead of facts of life lady

>Daphne
>Not Velma

You’re small time

Attached: 2C19AABD-CD8E-4FD7-88C6-49A5768C6A65.jpg (344x336, 28K)

Then your hell is pretty good compared to Sup Forums being your hell

This, desu. Only plebs prefer Daphne.

this, he's an amazing shaggy and we are lucky to have him.

oh my sweet summer child
Seasons 1-5 are great, it's a solid story and was amazingly well done with a unified story arc.
Seasons 6-10 are...okay of various qualities. The upside is each season has its arc and each following season tends to have it's arc based on the consequences of what happened the previous season, but it's no a unified story building to something like 1-5 was. Some were better than others.
I haven't seen anything since halfway through 10, so I don't know, but I suspect it's the same

last 2 seasons got better

I'm looking forward to this more than any new cartoon coming out this year.

Like, I get that this is important, but after Chuck and Amara's big battle, and their subsequent leaving, these seasons aren't really feeling like they're hitting any harder
maybe if they do like Preacher, and have Jack being stronger than Chuck, but otherwise, I don't know

They're using OG, who in God's name wants to remember What's New?

i'd watch this episode. I'm always down for stupid ass cross overs

This already came out in the east coast, anyone got a mega?

It airs on the 29th, bro

I get it's a whole gag about Dean being obsessed, but the bit from him about Daphne deserving better?
DAPHNE.
Deserving better?

Fred's the one who lets her hang around his gang, Fred pulls her weight, Fred's the one who could be smashing all kinds of tail whenever they travel and make a name for themselves, but Fred keeps loyal. I'm not saying Daphne is disloyal, but she usually doesn't seem to really appreciate just how much he's put in work for her and only focuses on when he's not paying direct attention to her because of work involving a mystery. You know the thing that gives their group livelihood and usually opens doors? Kisses and hugs can come whenever.

And according to an article this is from a season 2 episode of the original series so yeah she is underage but Dean doesn't give a fuck except the fuck he plans to give Dapne

He didn't say she deserves better but that she "could do so much better".

He's belittling Fred and saying he's better.

Also romance pretty much destroys Scooby Doo so I'm all for letting the gang stay platonic and besides a few Scooby Doo movies and Mystery Inc they are all happy with that.

>and have jack stronger than Chuck
That's the likely road.

>they could've gotten a closer-sounding replacement
See the thing is, they could have, but Scott Innes moved to a different state and barely returns as Shaggy these days. Lillard is the only one available in LA who’s Shaggy

I remember the theme song.

WHAT'S NEW SCOOBY DOO
COMING AFTER YOU
GONNA SOLVE THAT MYSTERY

16 is legal in a pretty large portion of the US.

but is that what you wanted?

I SEE YOU SCOOBY-DOO
THE TRAIL LEADS BACK TO YOU
WHAT'S NEW SCOOBY-DOOOOO

31 states and a couple territories if I remember right. But I'm pretty sure for a lot of those you have to be in a certain age range for it to be legal.

Alright lets cut to the chase.

Mystery Inc. is objectively the best Scooby Doo

I think it started getting better with season 9. The buildup to taking on Metatron and Abaddon had me legit hyped.

No, it's Zombie Island. Mystery Inc. is second. Be Cool is third.

>that episode with the imaginary friend murder
>the one where I goes back in Tim to be a cowboy
And then the show goes to shit because plot

I still love Mystery Spot for that whole Final Destination style Dean death montage. Anything with Gabriel in it was pretty good.

Not just the comedy ones, any episode where they ignore the plot just to try something different. The episode that was entirely filmed from inside the car, for example.

>spoiler
I respect that

Only betas like the fat nerdy girl. And no, she isnt "thicc" she is fat.
I loved the episode where they are on TV or the lesbian shipper musical, the larpers convention was great too.

She is positively petite.

Attached: 1467610472376.gif (294x357, 18K)

it's been 13 years and they haven't aged a day

Attached: 1520617752268 - Copy.jpg (281x322, 21K)

How is that posible?

Less than 5 feet tall, less than 100 pounds... Is Velma okay?

Attached: 1515886937007.png (552x479, 398K)

She's probably cold all the time, which is why she wears the sweater.

>Not trying to fuck Velma

She's 15, might not have hit a growth spurt yet

This Velma is perfection.

It confounds me that no version of Fred has tried to tap that yet.

Attached: Fred_and_Velma.png (1918x1078, 1.85M)

Cause Fred's into traps and there's no bigger trap than Daphne.

I have to find an antenna before next Thursday apperently.

So you’re saying Fred would like Velma more if she dressed like a boy

Goddammit japan, they get everything!!

i thought it was ok to fuck 15 years olds back when scooby first aired

She's a healthy weight for that height.

I stopped watching this show ever since they started adding felicia day into every comedy episode. Did they finally kill her off?

That's the most objective and fair post I've ever read.

NCIS has been on for 15 seasons, and will probably keep on going.

Supernatural's gonna stay as long as it wants.

Watch seasons 1-5 and then watch this I guess. I tried to start season 6 and just couldn't make it through the first episode.

Jensen Ackles is the Übermensch and his immortality is rubbing off on Padalecki

It had no reason to go past season 5, why stop now?

Watch first 5 seasons then walk away and NEVER look back.

Yes. A family of rednecks descended from Dr. Frankenstein killed her in a motel bathtub, then Dean slaughtered them all.

>13 fucking seasons
who is even the bad guy now?

I stopped watching post Apocalypse happening and figured that defeating the end of the world and Dean settling down would be the ending anyway.
Though a Scooby-Doo episode will be a thing of beauty.

Demon dean going apeshit was the best thing the show gave us for having to deal with multiple Felicia day episodes through 3 godamn seasons

Lucifer, alternate universe Michael that killed his lucifer/killed 99% of humans/demons/monsters and shat up his world and wants to come to the shows universe to do it again.

Also a former general of Lucifer that's ruling hell, wants Lucifer dead, and prepping just in case alt universe Michael comes

knowing Supernatural, they will probably joke about Daphne being jailbait. They did something like that once in the show.

So, now that Scooby Doo has devolved to eternal crossover limbo, when are we getting Shaggy Blanco?

Attached: DBZA_U7Shaggy_Blanco.png (854x481, 312K)

This episode?

>alternate universe Michael that killed his lucifer/killed 99% of humans/demons/monsters and shat up his world
that... sounds neat
I almost kept watching just for Crowley's hot ging witch mom

The fans (And of course by that I mean the gay shippers) will never let the show end

Season 6 is basically good ideas terribly implemented the season
>alpha monsters, Eve, purgatory, the black sheep archangel Raphael running heaven in everyone else's absence, crowleyc/cad team up to rule heaven and hell
7 is dick jokes the season with some decent monster episodes scattered about.
>leviatans are a pure shit show of a villain lead by a leviathan named Dick.
>try to close the gates of hell, but revenge of the nerds Buger closes heaven instead and kicks all the angels to earth
>new evil demon, the boys get a base
9 it starts getting decent again
>kills new evil demon, Crowley fights an addiction to human blood, first blade, mark of Cain is introduced
Shit hurts my head to remember more, trying to summarize supernatural seasons is like trying to explain the history of Hawkman to some while you take tequila shot for every time you mention reincarnation

Just look for episodes with Garth in it

>now that Scooby Doo has devolved to eternal crossover limbo
What do you mean now? It's been that since the 70's.

I think the reason I couldn't get into season 6 was that I thought season 5's ending tied everything up just fine, so watching the show awkwardly keep going was just uncomfortable to watch.

>Scooby Doo will crossover with every franchise in my lifetime

Attached: emote.png (128x128, 28K)

>Scooby Doo has even had multiple crossovers with itself

Attached: 1500111511851.png (165x200, 42K)

the day we get a Scooby x Hellboy x Ash Williams crossover is the day hell will have officially frozen over

What's new is okay I guess, not a masterpiece, but it is certainly roughtly in the same category as OG Scooby Doo

Nah, OG Scooby Doo is much better.

Feels weird to say this but I kinda agree.

*Since season 2
Because the show was actually a good monster of the week series for like 40 episodes.

I respect your opinion. Be Cool was pretty great but that art style didn''t do it any favors.

I'd swap the second and third ones, and add in WAY as well.

>tfw you will never get to solve a mystery with the Scooby gang
I don't watch Supernatural, but I might actually check this out.
I really hate that the guy in the jacket is acting EXACTLY like I would.
>Would rather hang with the main characters than go back home
>Would take a fucking bullet for Scooby-Doo
>Going after the character voice by Grey DeLisle
>Knowing she deserves better.
I actually prefer Velma over Daphne, but damn it, Grey DeLisle's voice just does that shit to me.

Attached: tumblr_p4u1tc4KIj1qbs05go2_500.jpg (438x383, 47K)

Yea gotta say he's really struck a nice cord playing Shaggy. Like Timberlake his Boo-Boo bear.

>mfw Scooby Doo crossovers with Dragon Ball for real

Attached: pure.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums will join in a supernatural episode

finally we can join for a day as one.

Attached: SamuJack.jpg (177x284, 6K)

highly underrated.