Britbongs BTFO

Britbongs BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5duuqh/imagine_being_contacted_by_the_police_over_racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I saw this too. I wonder if it's real or what...

>falling for OC made on this very board

Collected via your ISP, bullshit, collected from source

>not signed

I'm trying to help you out here Ahmed, you could at least show me some gratitude.

>Court notice coming from police
>Not listing a charge
>Not signed

Fuck you

>Sup Forums
>posts under a user name [REDACTED]

tripfags, when will they learn

It doesn't seem real. You'd get arrested, charged, bailed and have a summons sent you from the crown prosecution service, not the local constabulary, if you had to go to court. You wouldn't just get a summons in the post like this.

pretty sure it's a fake.

It looks fake. The police can't summon you to court. Has he been charged?

Whats the source of this? It looks bullshit.

Jewbook and Twatter is believable. Not Sup Forums unless someone made a direct threat complete with pictures and plans like with the school shooter anons that were caught 1 day before going on a spree here in the UK for example.

>you been to derby
>felt comfy,but nothing there.

this make me sad

>Sup Forums
>username
>not IP

Trash is over there -->

thank god drumpf won.
is all I have to say.

>Sup Forums
>user name

Pick one

Fake. Heres original

So the CTR is concern trolling again, eh?

With what? The summons doesn't even mention which laws he's being accused of breaking. It's clearly bullshit.

garbage shop

Old brit/pol/ thread

Probably not ctr just someone trying to take the piss out of us britbongs for passing 'The snoopers charter' into law last week.

lol you dont need to bring valid id? pay a bum to go to court for you then

>also saged and reported

>ms sally hardcase
seems legit

i don't understand. is it illegal to be racist in england?

This is bullshit. The police would not qualify the statements as 'racist', if there is any contention regarding their nature that would be up to a judge.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5duuqh/imagine_being_contacted_by_the_police_over_racist/

>tfw a community shitposts so hard nobody can tell the difference anymore

They don't have to sign it. Also I guess the reason they ask him to contact them is to explain the charge since it is a non violent crime they wouldn't have attended his home to explain it on person.

I know the justice system well, it's real af

crazy isn't it, you need to provide ID virtually everywhere, but not in court, they'll take your word for it

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko

You don't go to court to make a statement. It's bullshit.

it's you boy big quint, indeed

>the eternal aussie

It's not signed.

do you people use any sort of proxy when posting on Sup Forums?

>mfw it was made on Sup Forumsbrit/ and now Sup Forums is taking credit for it

This is my nightmare. Good thing I don't use a trip code or have a pass. Still got some deniability. Only NSA knows who I really am. Honestly surprised this hasn't happened to any German-anons with the crack down on racism over there.

Fake and gay.
I expected better from you Ausfags

>tfw I warned the user who made this that it would only lead to JFs reposting it and making fun of us.
>tfw I was right

Fucking retarded JFs.

>((((hardcase))))

>/brit/ trying to steal brit/pol/'s OC
Never change /brit/cucks.

Really user? How the hell is anyone going to prove who actually authored the post?

>inb4 search warrant and V&

Fuck right off, like anyone has the time to worry about a few problematic jungle monkey posts on a quilters and haberdashers forum

What did you expect from Reddit?

couldn't handle the bantz