In my country live only 50K these scum, but they still create a lot of problems

In my country live only 50K these scum, but they still create a lot of problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/genius-12-year-old-scores-6174510
youtube.com/watch?v=J5jTHZMQPUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50k is still a huge number. Especially when you consider they offer nothing to the economy, drain the countries resources. And spare a thought for poor countries with a bigger percentage of population of them. Slovakia, Romania for instance. I hear they cause a few problems as far as Ireland.

Gypos are bro-tier.

Bunch of gypsies here in Sweden, theyre everywhere, sleeping at parking lots (some of them), and they beg for money outside stores, and they even talk to 8 year old children who wants to buy some candy but the gypsies almost force them to give them money.
Fucking annoying pieces of shits. I dont blame Romania for this, i blame the gypsies.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/genius-12-year-old-scores-6174510

>Traveller Nicole Barr, 12, of Harlow, Essex, got 162 in an IQ test – topping geniuses Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking by two points.
>Her dad James says her stunning achievement is "the talk of the gypsy community".

Literally master-race

How much would it cost to buy a little gypsy girl?

> snot nosed
> disease ridden
> bites kicks and scratches as form of communication
> steals everything in sight
> covered in head lice
> permanently stained with dirt
> black, broken or missing teeth

You wouldn't want one.

I'm quite sure there is more than 50K Ukrainians living in Ukraine.

Ya plachu za vas, brat.

Can we merge them with the rapefugees camps?

buyer's remorse?

We feel sorry for you, Russia.

Mitä vittua nyt taas.

Ask the Clintons

gyspies are like vermin, they beg, they steal, they breed, then leave for the next country/city and when they begin the circle from a-new.

I feel bad for Eastern Europeans that they have to endure even more of this disgusting waste of life

give back the mobilephone you stole

Sounds hot. I'm still worried about the price. I wouldn't want to pay a whole lot.

Ukrainians?

Cyganie are fucking worst

youtube.com/watch?v=J5jTHZMQPUU

i unironically think that gypsies should be exterminated before muzzies just because they sit on nearly every street corner in my town

Muslims can at least develop a form of a state

>only 50k

Haha, try 500k+ you pleb, you cannot into gypsies, you cannot into Crimea, I bet your gyppos don't even have privileged bought party voters status and aren't even all that protected by (((NGOs)))!

END MY COUNTRY, PLS ;_;

Tell us some gypsy stories

Ireland is infested with Irish travellers they're basically the same thing. Human waste.

>implying the government isn't fucking you enough already with the 200% corruption rate and russia cumming in your asshole

The gypsies who still have their "traditions" actually marry their children while still young so I wouldn't be surprised if you could actually buy a gypsy loli

Brother, its funny how he's complaining, then come over here and fuck shit up, you cant even step into a pub anymore

Better, little Russia

SoCal here, why are there gypsies here? Why?

They used to be nomads from northen india who came into europe around the 13th century.

Even back then, they used to trick europeans into believing they are important people from Asia. They would often be welcomed to sleep into the castles of the rules and they never had to work for their food.

I have no idea for how long they did that but starting the 19th century they became circus artists. They traveled european countries with things like future reading, black magic and they even had tamed bears who would massage people claiming it would take away any disease.

Basically they always had lazy lifestyles and have been parasites to europe ever since they settled in as "dukes" in the 13th century.

You guys messed up, you were so close to solving that problem.

>that feel when you realize you will never be a gypsy and have a street brawl like that

this

well who had stop us from playing exterminator

Once upon a time during the Comunisttimes before 1989 a dump truck driver came home tired from work in the evening only to find his family slaughtered, wife and children, by a group of gypsies who raided his home for things to steal but ended up killing his family, the man did report it to the police but come midnight he lost his patience, he done bis work coat, put the keys in the dump truck and off he went I to the night, he found out from neighbour where the attacking gypsies who murdered his family came from a local field outside the city, he started to go on the normal road outside the city, turned the headlights off and took a turn into the field, aproach ing the makeshift Gipsy village, as he slowly aproaches not to alert the sleeping vermin, HE TURNED HIS HEADLIGHTS ON FULL LONG DISTANCE BEAM AND REED THE ENGINE IAXIMUM TORQUE AND STARTED DRIVING AS FAST AS HE COULD INTO THE GIPSY HUTS, HITTING AMD DESTROYING THE HUTS, KILLING WOMEN CHILDREN AND MEN ALIKE, LIKE THE VERMIN THEY WERE THE HEARTBROKEN FATHER NOW A WIDOW WITHOUT CHILDREN FELT NOTHING AZ HIS 10 TON DUMP TRUCK CRUSHED THE SKULLS OF GIPSY CHILDREN AND HE TURNED BACK AROUND D AZ MANY TIMES AS HE NEEDED UNTIL EVERY LAST FLEEING GIPSY DIED IN THAT FIELD THAT NIGHT....the state security never made public the incident, they didn't want to start a raceway, but since then gypsies know better than to hurt romanians..