Wow I just finished this. It's literally fucking Iron Man 1

Wow I just finished this. It's literally fucking Iron Man 1.

Attached: 9628ef40-7aab-440b-b5d6-642ab8442aaa.jpg (528x755, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/infinity-war-chris-pratt-robert-downey-jr/
youtube.com/watch?v=p7B59EQdDc4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean figuratively.

It's really not. You'd have a better case comparing Ant Man to Iron Man 1, but you're just a meme spouting idiot from Sup Forums

I'm doing homework right now. Does some want to tell this retard from r/marvelstudios all the similarities between Strange and Iron Man?

Stay in school champ
And no, no one is going to argue your point for you

Difference is I actually enjoyed Dr Strange and Cumberbatch isn't asshole that just plays himself. Oh also no bigger fatter Dr Strange at the end flying into space. Also also movie is basically about guy who learns how to overcome his weaknesses and becoming better person. Iron man doesn't need to learn anything he just knows everything is genius pickle rick reee and can pull any kind of gizmo he needs out of his ass.

>Watching Marvel Movies
Never do anything I wouldn't do

>Being this mad that your meme movies have the same plot structure

Attached: bingo.png (1000x595, 470K)

Well, it would be impossible, so no?

Stay in school kids, someday you might get to work as a plumber.

Are you a hick who believes the only form of schooling is grade school?

Rumour has it Cumberbatch is a huge nerd. He showed up Ragnarok without being payed much and he is the only one form the cast who has read the full Infinity War script and not just his parts.

This basically. I cant stand RDJ Stark. I cant stand how he demands a paycheck practically equal to everyone else combined when his acting is significantly worse than Chris Evans. Tony never learns from his mistakes and doesnt listen to the logic of anyone else.

>I'm so rich and great, nothing can stop me!
>Drat, I've been in an accident due to my hubris!
>Now I'll accept the aid of some asian with more humble ideals
>Ah, they've died. At least now I have bettered myself, both mentally and physically
>Now, to stop the person who wants to take my powers, for they would be less responsible with them than I!

K.

most of this chart is just what constitutes a movie

It didn't know the funny ethnic friend is a staple of movies.

>Oh also no bigger fatter Dr Strange at the end flying into space.

Funny thing is, Benedict Cumberbach also did the motion capture/voice for Dormammu.

That last one isn't true

It has been for years. Just look at Die Hard 3 or How Stella Got Her Groove Back.

>he just knows everything is genius pickle rick reee
what did he mean by this?

>I cant stand how he demands a paycheck practically equal to everyone else combined when his acting is significantly worse than Chris Evans.
>his acting is significantly worse than Chris Evans.

This is objectively wrong on just about every level; he acted circles around Evans in every movie they appeared in together.

Also, for all he makes, he pays it forward to the other actors in support, if on-set stories are to be believed; cbr.com/infinity-war-chris-pratt-robert-downey-jr/

Attached: Captain-America-Civil-War-Tony-Stark.jpg (640x327, 23K)

Are you kidding? That's been blacks' biggest niche in Hollywood forever.

Attached: gene-wilder-richard-pryor.jpg (650x422, 91K)

>no bigger fatter Dr Strange at the end flying into space
I mean, he did fight a bigger fatter magic wielding entity in space, sorta.

>This is objectively wrong on just about every level; he acted circles around Evans in every movie they appeared in together.

Your opinion is clearly different from mine since I very much think that Evans acts circles around RDJ playing himself.

We are allowed to have different opinions.

Maybe the horror bits with Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch in Infinity War are testing the water for going full on weird in a Doctor Strange?

> We will never see Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Chthon, Set, Nightmare, Zom, and Mephisto performing a musical dance number.

;_;

Now I really want a Wanda team up in the Strange sequel.

>Shuma Gorath musical

It's been done.
youtube.com/watch?v=p7B59EQdDc4

>he acted circles around Evans in every movie they appeared in together.
Lol no, RDJ just does one character type in almost every movie he's in. Tropic Thunder being the big exception but then again everyone can acts like an idiot.

Evans is not a grade A actor but he has done different type of characters and Snowpiercer really showed his range.

It's not Evan's fault that the Russos give more emotional material to RDJ because they wank him hard like all the Marvel Studios people.

With the exception of the GotG movies (and that's mostly because Gunn is a big Cosmic fan) the Marvel movies have a big aversion to doing crazy magic cosmic types.

I'll be surprise if Death is actually included in Infinity Wars or Avengers 4 since the Russos will try to ground everything as realistic as possible.

RDJ is charismatic and is into it. Evans hates cape shit and would rather work on theatre and he also makes comments about how Black Widow is a slut. It’s not hard to see who is more likeable.

The similarities between the characters go back to the comics.

That said, upon rewatching, I actually appreciate this film a lot more than I did the first time round.

Death has already been hinted at.

The Russo's are terrific at character work, which is their real strength. Their tendency to ground everything tends to lead to the more powerful characters seeming weaker than the normies.

All I wanted was a trippy, dark, noir, occult, Ditko style, Twilight Zoney Strange movie. Instead, Beyonce jokes.

Attached: doctor strange 001.jpg (998x1401, 459K)

>literally fucking Iron Man
Keep your pseudo-incestuous Sherlock Holmes slash fan fiction to yourself.

There's literally nothing wrong with RDJ playing himself for Iron Man. It's extremely successful and conductive with fans that aren't huge autists. Stay mad that someone can be cherished so much for doing so little.

You really going to be a neckbeard about that one.

It could have been "The bad guy is my evil equivalent"

This. Potentially awesome team-up and character growth.

>a movie needs an asshole protagonist

No, you're just a retard.

Might as well add Man of Steel and every other origin super hero movie ever onto that list.

If true then I apologize for repeatedly making fun of his name and weird alien face.

Attached: 24909889_402025613601141_4053964882746277888_n.jpg (640x579, 37K)

>Evans is not a grade A actor but he has done different type of characters and Snowpiercer really showed his range.
Evans might have been the worst casting choice for that movie. He is incapable of seeming convincingly angry. If you want an "okay" movie that actually showed some level of range for him, I'd probably go with The Losers. Evans can do goofy and/or awkward far better than he can do serious.

>give more emotional material to RDJ
Yeah, I imagine because they trust him with it, being that RDJ can convincingly emote.

He is pretty weird looking to be fair.

>It's literally fucking Iron Man 1
Except at least in Iron Man 1 it feels like there's a reasonable amount of time passing for Tony to get some character development. Doctor Strange takes place over the course of like six months and the motherfucker learns magic in like two. Shit is absurd.

>weird
>Strange.