youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/11/fmr-gov-huntsman-bipartisan-deal-making-reality-with-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA!

awoo posters btfo

>Trump want to deport this

reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day. nice

Asuka a shit.

soros is dead!
Shadilay!

So some guy named Owens I think or something with an O is rumored to be Sec of Commerce?

Whoever the rumor was, redpill me on him/her.

CNN is shilling for muh A leppo
What if Obongo starts WW3 before inauguration?

>bye, bitch!

>implying I cant do both

Are you part American, or lived in the USA ever?

Peter Hitchens wrote a column today saying that the Trump in that pic with Nigel is a body double

Is this fucking true? Can we get legit confirmation or something like that?

Assuming it's true, can we thank Manafort for that (or would it be inferring too much for his taste)?

These leaked Trump photos have finally got him stumped.

No he isn't. We aren't lucky enough to be rid of him that easily.

feelin that paisley button up

Reminder that CNN is neutral, slightly conservative even

>“The word is out that Soros is dead. It is being discussed at the Pentagon as well. He was taken out. One by one the Bush/Clinton/crime syndicate is being removed. I will update you as I have more data”.

Seems legit

Nope. Hell, same thread has a link debunking it.

Fuck I don't know how to word this but how do politicians measure a cabinet position relative to their public office in terms of significance enough to make them ditch their old jobs?

Example: A senator deciding to ditch their old post for a cabinet position (Sessions)

It is unfortunately not true, not credible source will confirm it. The dems would be shitting their pants if he dies, but his son would carry the torch anyways.

Reminder that non-white opinions don't mattter

do you think she is aware that she is one of /ptg/'s best girls?

Oh fuck it's actually fake?

Damn it user you fucking suck.

>facts are trumphobic!

>Wall Street Journal is more liberal than CNN

This is how you smell bullshit

Reminder that everything CNN says is a lie

>audience ideology
Irrelevant

It's hard for an airport or a gym to have an ideological slant, which is 80% of CNNs viewership.

>Argentina ever stating facts

DAMN IT!

I was so hopeful too.

where does Sup Forums fit on this?

I'd really prefer Jon Huntsman for SoS. Please Trump, don't reward that snake.

Plus, this is Huntsman's daughter.

Has propaganda gone too far?

>Are you part American, or lived in the USA ever?

Not really, just paying forward for the help Trump and Americans will give us to cleanse our own safe space intersectional leftists that are currently infesting our positions of power.

Btw, in the name of our parents I thank your parents for siding with us in a moment the whole world was hell bent into start the "fuck whites" movement.

It is not forgotten. Look at what we gave them (beautiful cities, agriculture and perspective of prosperity) and what they kept (fucking nothing apart from a handful of rich families)

Oh, are we discussing facts now?
What about the fact that CNN was caught colluding with the DNC?

>Glenn Beck
>not far left

hey Sup Forums I saw this on twitter and can someone explain to me what in the hell this is meant to imply?

desu that graph must have been made by a german. People here legitimately believe Merkel's party is conservative.

Even though their own president looked back and regretted airing Trump's speeches uneditied in their entirety.

No bias there.

> Pew Research
> Survey

Didn't we learn anything about polls, surveys and the companies performing them darkie argie?

Here, one more time: when observed reality diverges from the result of polls and surveys it is not reality that is wrong.

Did Huntsman endorse Trump?

My mum's parents came from Portuguese Africa

I wonder if any of them are still alive

Russia wont bite. If Obama tries anything it will be domestically and it will involve illegal immigrants. He can force Emperor Trump to go to war immediately against amnesty grants.

President Trump's Secretary of State should be John Miller

Hillary won the popular vote like polls predicted

The "facts" are the types of content CNN actually puts out and the biases they show. The "facts" are the amount of time and attention they give to certain issues. The "facts" are what points they choose to and not to address when discussing said issues. That is a subjective, but infallible analysis of a network's idealogical lean. Viewer ideology is an objective, but fallible analysis.

>she reads maps
HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T I VOTE FOR THIS WOMAN?!

Escape from New York and Escape to Los Angeles, films about dysopia shit world where crime is so rampant, that America just takes all of it's criminals, and turns New York and LA into mega Prison complexes where the inmates do whatever they want basically.

I guess the relevance is New York and LA are major Blue cities?

>like polls predicted

>SHE GETS THE SCOOP!

G-guys...I think we made a terrible mistake about our vote here.

I feel so empty without trump rallying or running his candidacy. Everything is hollow

washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651

Audience ideology means nothing. The actions of the network are all that matters. Throughout this election they have displayed a STUNNING level of corruption.

she won the popular vote

and if a dozen of faithless electors show up on Demceber 19, she's pres.

endorsed then un-endorsed after the tape leak. He called for Trump to drop out.

>Hillary won the popular vote like polls predicted

Like some polls predicted (like iBD) at the 11th hour while those same polls failed miserably at the only thing they were supposed to measure correctly: statewide support and the electoral vote.

They failed and they admitted it. Do you agree with that?

why are so many people Trumphobic

>he hasn't seen Escape from New York/LA

Just wait till January, then he'll be rallying and running the country.

Just had a thought, I'm really glad I didn't have to listen to Robin Williams shill for Hillary this year. He definitely would have. I loved his movies but if a death could have any positives it would be that he didn't live long enough to disappoint me.

ah, thanks friend
that shed at least a little light on what associations were being made

Actually, it will take more than a dozen. More than two dozen even.

Trump won the rust belt and the electoral college unlike what most polls predicted, nigger.

>I wonder if any of them are still alive
Any of them who? Most portuguese made it back into portugal and even prospered here.

Polls predicted she would win it by 4-5 pts nigga. Also most of the state polls were wrong as FUCK. Ohio especially, the RCP average was wrong by 9 fucking points.

He kinda did really early (one of the first to say he was "open" to Trump) and got behind him after Indiana, but denounced him after Pussygate. He's trying to make up for it though.

The main thing is, he's the best technocrat out there right now, he has bipartisan appeal, and he's an enemy of the GOPe for the way they treated him in 2012. And he and Romney have a bloodfeud for some reason. It'd give mittens the fits if Huntsman became SoS.

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/11/fmr-gov-huntsman-bipartisan-deal-making-reality-with-trump.html

It's gonna take more than a dozen. And it would frankly be irresponsible to completely start over with the transition.

>If a dozen
She needs like 37
He's president, these people aren't going to risk their lives and families to just fuck over the republic.

Polls predicted a Hillary Presidency, foremost, with an ~5% lead. The chance of a Clinton presidency was said to be a more than 90% chance of occurring. Trump's blowout of more than 300 electoral votes was subsequently called shocking.

They're bigots, italianon.

They're intolerant of rules and democracy

Checkmate leftists

Im from LA and EFLA is not too far off in this future. This cesspool may as well be a containment zone

The polls projected she would win by at least 3 points, many had her above 4 points. That didn't happen, so they were wrong.

In Wisconsin, the polls were off by 7 points. In Ohio, by 5 points. In Pennsylvania, by 4 points. In Iowa, by 6 points. In Missouri, by 8 points. In Michigan, by 4 points.

no they didn't fail

the error was giving so much important to popular vote (which they correctly predicted) when it wasn't the thing that mattered

they should be polling the 538 electors, cuz that's what's going to pick the president at the end of the day

Imagine if he killed himself now, Trump would be blamed. :D

THE MEDIA

>only nine faithless electors over the last 100 years
>needs more than 30 to flip the presidency

You just seem very dedicated, more so than Americans even, over the last year. IIRC we spoke beginning of this year (over here) about the Portuguese community down here in SA. My grandfather, with the help of his Portuguese friend, helped establish a Football League to bring all the communities (Port, Greek, Italian) together and establish "national" (team Portugal, Greece, Italy) teams to play each other every week. As for the border wars, did you have any relatives that fought?

I've seen escape from new york, I was just having a hell of a time figuring out what the image was supposed to be saying about it

like, it's not trump being made to look like snake pliskin, it's trump beside him... is trump the president being rescued? Who's the ambassador? Is Trump creating the post of ambassador to new york & LA, and appointing Snake?

>she won the popular vote
That's like saying "We lost the football game, but the crowd liked my endzone dance"

>All those ((())) tagged

It would take 3 dozen, actually. And where exactly do you expect those to come from?

it's going to happen, durmpfkin

trump is nothing like we've ever seen

>and if a dozen of faithless electors show up on Demceber 19, she's pres.

Hahahahahaha, isn't this

> THE DELEGATES DHANALD

but with electoral voters now?

DIdn't this election teach you anything at all? Are you clinging to a delusion that people all over the world share the same worldview as you and a handful of racists are ruining everything?

Think again darkie. It is not a handful, this time it is you at the wrong side of history

The fact you refuse to let go of our company is proof you can be redeemed, now start reviewing your belief system because it clearly has monster flaws in it.

That has never happened in the history of the United States and would never happen. You are dreaming.

Philip Seymour Hoffman too

We would never hear the end of it. Thank you depression for not letting it come to that.

user I don't know if I'll last. The depression is slowly creeping back up. In some way, the month leading up to Election Day was so peaceful

>they should be polling the 538 electors, cuz that's what's going to pick the president at the end of the day
This might legitimately be the dumbest thing I've ever seen you post.

nevertrumpers are going to vote for kasich or cruz in protest of trump's racist bannon etc.

Abby Huntsman is delicious

That's a shame...

hes going to have a victory tour apparently

I hate to say it but yeah you're right

The electors are appointed by the state legislatures. In Pennsylvania, a crucial swing state, they're appointed by the party itself. There's no chance in hell they would appoint someone who wouldn't vote for their party's candidate. That's why it almost never happens.