Opinions that will make Sup Forums want to tear you apart, from the inside

>Now that Disney has all the Marvel rights back I would be more excited for an MCU reboot than any movie they could announce
>Warner Bros needs to invest millions and millions into structuring a DC studio of the highest quality film makers and reboot their universe if they don't want a net loss on every single release
>There has never, ever been a truly great superhero video game. The "Good" ones (Spider-Man 2, Batman Arkham Asylum) are just decent games with some good elements that get praised to high hell since their target audience doesn't play many video games
>Stylized cartoons need to come back but in terms of writing this has been the best decade for cartoons, ever

Attached: 1487129039609.jpg (600x800, 111K)

there are more than enough MCU movies (including branch stories) to fill a 24 hour airing and it won't be enough.

then you want to reboot the whole thing again?

Yes. I don't care about Captain Marvel and Namor anywhere near as much as I care about Iron Man and Captain America. I'd be more interested in another shot at it than anything they wanna do in the future, especially with the direction the MCU is going in.

Cartoon e-celebs are good. The only reason why Sup Forums hates cartoon e-celebs like Mr Enter is because they make money off of doing the same thing they do

>disney has never been good and has always made the same stale inoffensive crap for years, and their mindset ruined marvel and star wars
>scooby doo, rugrats, doug were terrible from the beginning and only nostalgia fags think otherwise
>it should be legal to fire anyone who wants to insert their politics into a cartoon or comic, or anyone who pitchs a slice of life cartoon

I completely agree on Disney, but at least Star Wars fans very quickly got a hold of why the new stuff sucks. It's not even three years after the first real Disney Star Wars stuff and Star Wars fans already really, really hate it. I'm not sure why Marvel fans are so much more passive about it.

>doug
>terrible from the beginning
Dude, everyone thinks that. Same with the politics thing.

in the past 10 years peter has had fewer good stories than miles

marvel's biggest problem isn't pandering or sjw's or even writing. the problem is they have terrible awful editorial staff

anyone that makes fun of or complains about showrunners animators writers directors or anyone making something reacting poorly shitty internet criticism on twitter is a fucking bitch ass nigga who has never followed an artistic pursuit.
>this is different from making fun of dobson

>>Stylized cartoons need to come back but in terms of writing this has been the best decade for cartoons, ever
Absolutely true

>in the past 10 years peter has had fewer good stories than miles
FALSE

Peter has had one good story in the past 10 years. Miles has had none.

The last one is possible considering the free market exists

Waifus are the epitome of cancer

Sup Forums here, City of Heroes and Marvel Ultimate Alliance want to have a word with you, eat a dick.

Rugrats was an interesting experimental piece in the very early days. Back when it was really authentic with the toddler's voice/perspective thing.

Scooby Doo was from a different time. And not in the Classics way like Looney Tunes, but in the Adam West Batman show kind of way.

Doug is pure trash that lives entirely off of the misguided nostalgia of people who have never gone back and watched a single episode of it.

Please. That's like saying "it should be legal to kill whoever you want because Free Market Forces will cause people to stop doing business with murderers and the act will be disincitivised without regulatory oversight."

Laws exist for a reason: because the self-destructive irrationality of banal people (like you) and their effects are easily predictable. And, really, if you're just going to wave your hands and say "free market" like it swallows up everything then governments and the population's tacit consent in them (i.e. not being in open rebellion with it) is a form of "free market forces."

I'm looking forward to Green Lantern GO!!

Arkham is garbage. You should try Web of Shadows.

has anyone ever been able to truly deny this?

>I find it very hard to get into Adult Swim original shows, something about them just seems boring. The only ones I got into Aqua Teen (just for sheer quotability), Rick and Morty (despite how weak season 3 was) and Xavier (which barely feels like an AS show to begin with)
>comic book movies as a whole have gone downhill. After the mediocrity of the MCU began, everyone tried to get in on that sweet dough and making everything feel the same. Compare Conan the Barbarian, the first TMNT film and Burton's Batman or even more recent ones like Spiderman, Blade, 300 and Hellboy to any modern comic film and you can see the distinct lack of style. The last great comic films that I've seen were Tintin and the first Kingsman (and possibly Dredd but I have not seen that)
>Watchmen was legit one of the greatest superhero films ever and probably the last of them before they started going to shit
>As much as I love the characters in OK KO, the surrounding show is kinda messy shit. Animation tends to be all over the place, the jokes and tone all fall flat, and the designs range from great to shit. The only consistently good is the cast of characters and voice acting (mostly)
>The first Ice Age is legit one of the funniest animated films ever, and the fact that the sequels were never able to replicate its comedy is a real tragedy
>Looney Tunes: Back in Action was great and absolutely did not deserve to bomb
>Batman is the absolute worst hero in the entire DCU. The surrounding cast, world, and aesthetics are absolutely spectacular but the character tends to be the same "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD" shit without any introspection and thought.
>People who think "Superman is boring because he's so powerful!" are brainlets. Him being so powerful yet trying to not using them to be a genocidal megalomaniac like Darkseid or Zod while trying to lead a normal life are what makes him such a great character. The emotions and his values are what makes him great, the powers are dressing

Attached: image.jpg (1280x956, 222K)

>I'm not sure why Marvel fans are so much more passive about it.
My theory is a number of reasons, a collection between most movies being bland and formulaic and not outright insulting like star wars at least up to now, and a few die hards and character fags keeping comics alive. Even then comic sales for marvel are at all time lows, so i cant completely say i agree with you that marvel fans have been with disney all the way.

probably because the Marvel movies aren't as bad as Disney Wars, and the comics were going to shit well before the buyout

Lola is the sexiest loud sister

Attached: 1519694188625.png (738x1016, 236K)

Grunkle stan having his memories stay lost is a stupid idea that's only wanted by edgy people who need validation that they've been watching a children's cartoon on the disney channel for the past four years.

Attached: joaje.png (600x600, 410K)

I didn't mind DaveKat, I thought it was cute.

Attached: more_kisses_by_elentori-d9ontit.jpg (1024x926, 134K)

Everyone here will agree with this and then go back to posting waifus again.

>Legend of Korra was pretty enjoyable
>Mai/Zuko wasn't that bad (no worse than any other romance in the series)

I suffer every day because I cannot fuck korra, even if she were real I would stand no chance

The relatable struggles thread is two blocks down.

Live action should be banned from Sup Forums.