Is Sup Forums watching the most Sup Forums show currently on air?

Is Sup Forums watching the most Sup Forums show currently on air?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g
youtube.com/watch?v=mVlzoz6dTDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/04/hbos-young-pope-paints-holiness-bisexual-atheist-anti-christ/
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Are you

example

(((Bernstein)))

yes

>(((Bernstein)))
He's obsessed with us. I'm willing to bet that he's here at least couple hours a day

We're not the alt right!
Reeee!
Fuck off reddit and suck milo cock

I'm four episodes in

People tell me the next generation is way more conservative (but I haven't seen that in my country I suppose we're ten years behind). Maybe that's why the young pope is so conservative, is this what the writer is aiming at?

Anyway it's pretty awesome, I hope it doesn't go full libshit afterwards

Blockhead Joe strikes again

>paying for television service
you faggots literally give them power by doing this

DO NOT WATCH/PAY FOR LIBERAL MEDIA

>implying I don't download episodes from a private tracker

yes i do, but i have not watch all the season's of cops

What's the film is about? Why does the left hate it so much?

Sounds interesting, but I can't imagine how can there be a truely alt-right and conservative film on mainstream TV?

It's a sketch show

youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g

>Joseph Bernstein
Sam Hyde really did a number on this guy, didn't he?

(((bernstein)))

>alt right

Bullshit term.

>extremist conservative propaganda

It's one fucking show out of how many blubbering liberal vagina shows? That's even assuming the point of the Young Pope show won't be some liberal moralist shit in the end.

But oh no, call the media police, please stop this holocaust, if we don't have 100% lockstep on all media, it's truly anudda shoah.

Liberals are suddenly against political satire when it's not shilling their viewpoint?

I am shocked, SHOCKED.

>watching the eletric jew

>needs to be stopped
>(((Bernstein)))
Every goddamn fucking time.

Oh wait this thread is not about MDE

Why the fuck does Bernstein write so many articles about "alt-right" shows

misspelled propaganda desu

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=mVlzoz6dTDQ

>burnstain

this is all he has to write about.

Ho lee fuk is that erdogan around 16 second mark, carrying the pope???

Is having just jaw

Holy fuck, this faggot is still so assblasted by Sam that he has to do a write-up on ANOTHER show that's not a total cultural Marxist shitshow. Fuck this asshole so much.

I'm but honestly it's pretty boring sometimes. I have the feeling that the show is directionless, just like if they didn't know exactly what to aim with it : politic? humor? some "what if" experiment?

Yes we are.

The Pope in the show threatened the Italian PM with non expedit if he didn't give him more land.
He also low key threatened the Greenland PM with a crusade.

Sam Hyde really ruined this guy, didn't he?

this man is never going to recover. hyde wars when?

Him and Brett are trying to write some hit peice on him to get MDE cancelled that is how hard he got BTFO

Sammy sounded legit butthurt. But to be fair Bernstein did make bullshit up about coded swastikas in the show.

maybe he's afraid his show will get canned in an era of stifling political correctness. blockhead joe needs to stop bullying such a sensitive handsome boy.

I couldn't watch that show because of how awful the Pope is. Literally atrocious person and his supposedly "alt-right" views weren't even introduced that early. Its like House of Cards atrocious main characters, except it makes much more sense and seems less forced in HoC.

Yeah but at the same time the Church is crumbling because he is to conservative. I'm still waiting to see what they really want to achieve with this show.

I think though if that's so, their main idea will be how conservatism is bad, sadly.

Is this show produced in Italy, do they speak Italian?
Atrocious how? Poorly acted?

They speak Italian some time, but mainly they speak English.

Why is pol saying the Young Pope is pol-approved kino, when Breitcuck claims it is an anti-Christian, degenerate atheist show? Who is right? Is Breitcuck too autistic to notice the show is pol-approved?

Could you please give a link to their review?

The only way to find out is to watch it ourselves and give our opinion. Not even trying to shill for the show, if we want to find out so badly we always have the piratebay.

It's obvious that neither Breibart or any leftist news site is going to give us a straight answer.

yeah we do, it's called World Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

made by Sam Hyde

Based

Why is there a nigger cardinal?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/04/hbos-young-pope-paints-holiness-bisexual-atheist-anti-christ/

That's not strange. There are many christians in Africa and Asia. I think there's a cardinal from Guinea now.

Pls do something about your flags

Thank you.

yeah

it's great

Please do something about your entire non-country.

>We
Alt right is a label attached by leftists and GOP establishment that needed a new boogeyman. Milo latched onto it and wore it like a typical attention whore. Anyone willfully taking that label is either a retard of the highest caliber or controlled opposition. Which one are you?

Joseph (((Bernstein)))

Why do people even fake news stories like this? Weaponized autism must truly be a thing.

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne