ITT-characters who did nothing wrong

He wasnt even a pedo, he was just looking for some adult man ass

Attached: 16B7DA61-4CD3-46DF-A570-890DB08009CC.jpg (273x329, 30K)

If he stopped at the easy way, then there'd be nothing wrong. The problem is he also does things the hard way.

Well, in his defense. He always offers the easy way.

It’s
>rape
and you know it’s
>rape

Just imagine if YOU came across the Booty Warrior, and he asked you to choose between the easy way or the hard way. You’d start running, hoping to god Fleece doesn’t catch up and paint your rectum white. And he’s a prison guy, so you just know he isn’t gonna be gentle. He’ll leave you with a gaping, milky bootyhole and there’ll be nothing you could have done about it, because that man is a seasoned ass rapist who doesn’t care about going back to jail, because either way, he’s going to get to wreck boy butthole.
He is a force of pure evil and I fear him more than death or god.

>Give up luxurious life in Zaofu to restore order to the Earth Kingdom
>Spend three years fighting bandits and uniting the provinces
>Feed the people and drastically increase infrastructure
>Create a new power source while also removing dangerous vines
>Have massive popular support
>Constantly defend your nation from foreign intervention trying to replace you with an incompetent monarch
>Get defeated because "Muh democracy", even though you did more for the people than the monarchs did
LITERALLY nothing wrong

Attached: Lok Villains 5.4.jpg (357x500, 34K)

kek

Attached: 1511549949388.jpg (240x490, 33K)

Well i pick the fucking easy way.
No one gives him a chance for the easy way. He might be a gentle and generous lover.

Its difficult to give a reach around to someone who is resisting.

Hey man, Tom took him. I bet anyone can take that punk ass bitch.

If not, well, I think the easy way at least is romantic.

Her "mom" was a bigger cunt, that much is true.

>No one gives him a chance for the easy way
Actually, almost everyone he confronted took the easy way

Go to bed Tom

Attached: 7d6.gif (500x320, 498K)

Well, he did rape chris hansen who is the news reporter version of gawker so he did something right

She DID go full retard making a giant super-mecha death weapon of mass destruction and DID have reeducation camps, but desu she did more to save the Earth kingdom than anyone and probably would not have become a dictatorial figure had Suyin taken some fucking initiative and responsibility and not been a cunt to her adopted daughter.

Chris Hansen has been /ourguy/ since the days of our oldfag overlords. You watch yourself.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521769550073.jpg (647x960, 74K)

It's my booty, and you can't have it.

>fagit rapist
>nothing wrong

Attached: cooking with der fuhrer.jpg (480x363, 101K)

Kuriva at her worst is still much better than every character in the show save for Zaheer. She had actual goals and motives that required her to be a strong leader to keep order in the Earth Kingdom. The comics showed that taking her down only created a bigger humanitarian crisis that's beyond the heroe's control as millions of Earth Kingdom citizens are displaced and the government doesn't have the funds to handle a sudden influx of refugees.

Sometime I wish I could watch a pseudo meta story where the characters actknolege how the writters sometimes force them to go full retard to keep the plot moving.

Imagine Kuriva being posses by the writters making her more villanous so Korra doesn´t look bad for opposing her.

>He is a force of pure evil and I fear him more than death or god.

Attached: Shazam WILL cum.jpg (292x398, 47K)

>using pedophillia to make exploitation tabloid tier television
For fuckssake just bait them to come to peoples houses and arrest them, dont make a fucking show about it to tell other pedos how the cops do these things

He only hunted for the sport. He even showed he liked animals by adopting bugs in 1 short.

Attached: 24A10FB0-B534-435F-A462-62EF92D1A9D6.gif (220x323, 26K)

I like to put the jelly inside my ass, then put some of this peanut butter on top of it. I call it a peanut butter, jelly, and asshole sandwich but Tom here will be calling it lunch!

>There is no escape from the butthole bandit.

Attached: yes.jpg (646x720, 23K)

No way
The hard way may be worse but if you go with the easy way he will get fixated on you instead of moving on to the next prey

>She DID go full retard making a giant super-mecha death weapon of mass destruction
Im so glad i avoided korra and didnt watch the avatar universe jump the shark like this

Attached: 137BF8D1-1A7F-41FF-B899-6D05EA7028F4.jpg (480x480, 48K)

>arrest them for a vauge crime they can probably get away with for sayong it was just RP
>or arrest them for actually driving to what they assumed was a child's house to prove they are actively seeking out to act on thier fantasies
Stings will happen regardless and retards will fall for them regardless, may as well have some fun by going along for the ride unless you think pedophiles are deserving of things other than ridicule and scorn.

Attached: kane.jpg (183x275, 6K)

No, im not saying have them go to the house, im saying dont put it on TV. You know the show got cancelled because pedos where getting wise to what they were doing because the show was going on for so long. Also, what are the best clips from the show

>gaping, milky bootyhole
Sounds to me that you actually want it.

There are a host of potential legal issues with doing shit like To Catch a Predator, it's why one of the stings saw every single charge against the defendants thrown out. The actual reason why it was cancelled is because NBC got hit with a lawsuit over a guy killing himself.

It's why she's best girl.
That, and her eyebrows.

Attached: 1502559896546.jpg (2762x1856, 1.62M)

>he’s going to get to wreck boy butthole.
Ahem, you mean MAN butthole. He made it very clear that he is not after or interested in little boy butts.