Axis: China, Militarized EU + Sunni Islam

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Islam
>being organized enough to kill anything but each other

Euros are gonna get glassed xDDD

Nahh more likely that everyone will inevitably have to come together a la world war 2 and kill all the goatfuckers who don't surrender

>islam

you must be fucking out of your mind if you think worthless filthy sand niggers are actually capable of forming an organized army.

They're being imported into Germany and Sweden so that they can be organized by the state.

>Allies: UK
>Axis: Sunni Islam

bruh

the next war will be in SE Asia

China and potentially the Philippines

vs

Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei and potentially Malaysia

A Donald Trump United States, stays out of it, Japan stays out with American backing

Korean Conflict, but the South wont advance over the North, because fuck dealing with the refugees and paying for the infrastructure upgrades.

You obviously don't know shit about world affairs, m8

Haha well memed my mongol tovarisch.

Trump is president now mr butthurt belt, my scenario reflects what sides will be taken

The EU is an US puppet.
Im not even joking here, we would without any doubt join any war the burgers would start.

You could easily live 2 weeks off the carbs in that pic alone. Plus beef futures are declining and that pic is years old. Could probbly afford some red meat by now.

>Militarized EU
>Sunni Islam
Why did you list same thing twice?

>US and Sunnies against each other

Not gonna happen, it's their bread and butter.

very wrong. WW3 in 2050s USA vs Japshits and Turkroaches.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
you're very welcome. the real red pill is understanding geopolitics from men like Friedman.

These think tank jews can't even predict an election 20 minutes before the vote, fuck off

> Allies: Russia, UK
> Axis: China
Nyet.

friedman was pro trump moran. and he predicted pretty much everything that's happened so far geopolitcally.

you cannot say you know more than the founder of STRATFOR because you don't know more.

> killing elected government in favor of moderate terrorists
> political transition

no no no, this time I want to be on the winning team :/

you can be a resistance fighter

Why the njet pacan? I thought y'all like greater caliphate of bongistan.

You forgot:

>France, Germany, Sweden, Italy: Busy with a civil war removing shitskins and current government and hoping Poland and hungary will help.

Well, more like Germoney, Swedcucks and maybe France, but central and eastern Europe stands with allies

China has not punched us in the throat, when we where weak. Unlike the anglo.

They are not our best friends in any prospect, but we wont against them for anglo. In case of war we should provide our logistics for chinks. If they want to repopulate all the soviet-minorities-occupied territories and have it as chinese exclaves, that would be ultimately good. No requirements attached.

Mongolia voted yes?

Give me 1 legitimate reason why anyone should vote other than "abstain".
It's no business of foreign nations.

Team1: Russia China USA vs
Team2 Eurabia, Islamic Caliphate of Africa and Asia+ Caliphate Londonistan

>When you're such subsidy junkie vermin you tell yourself Russia is gonna invade you as an excuse to join the premier anti-white, pro-islam organization on earth for gibs

>putting UK as a main member
>China vs. Russia

>Unlike the anglo
I feel you bro
Arent there like hundreds of thousands of illegal chink immigrants in Russian far east? I hope you all know what you are doing trusting them slit eyed monkeys.

>Korean Conflict, but the South wont advance over the North, because fuck dealing with the refugees and paying for the infrastructure upgrades.
If it come down to it, Korea would probably want to be unified - despite of the economic cost.
Like how Germany got unified after the cold war, was a massive economic setback for western Germany. But other non-economic interest was weighted higher.

kek, it won't happen.
>Islam
>China

Pick one

Wouldn't it benefit China more if they stayed neutral and supplied both sides?

Can't wait until IS is blown out of Mosul.
Then we get sunni vs shis vs the kurds.

This should be put on pay for view

Sunni terrorism would be a proxy of the EU, which would be the new hub of globalists after fleeing the US. The EU is already trying to ally with China since Trump won, so is Turkey.

lol so this dude made a 100 year prediction in 2009, and 6 years later he had to revise 2 of his major predictions that pretty much set the baseline for his whole future (Russia's collapse and China's fragmentation)

This. Unifying will keep the shamanism off our minds.

I don't see how this would begin. Can you elaborate?

I could see the US falling out with vlad over Iran, that's what I would watch short-term.

It's a meme they're buryats

> Arent there like hundreds of thousands of illegal chink immigrants in Russian far east?
No. And it`s not like they are not killing us in millions, while screaming off their asses about how we oppress them.

Anglo was and always will be globalist proxy.

So it is:
> Allies: ISIS, UK
> Axis: China, Russia, USA

Britain and Russia working together? Top Kek OP

That was YEARS ago, when most of the world was still falling for the "moderate rebels" meme. Things have changed, especially since the rise of ISIS.

>WW1
>WW2
>WW3
It'd be a shame to break the streak now. If you fuckers could get over the Crimean War and set your differences aside to shoot Jerries, then surely you can set whatever minor squabbles you're having now to remove kebab.

Yea but, This time we aren't fighting Germans which lets face it, who wouldn't team up with their enemy to kill Germans?

yes we did.

> Using the white man to organize his own downfall
8 dimensional chutes and ladders.

No, you're wrong
>Allies: US, Russia, China, Phillipinos, Shia Islam
>Axis: Britistan, EU, Sunni Islam, Israel

Islam is the biggest problem on the planet for everyone. It is incompatible with every other culture on Earth.

It doesn't matter where you are or what your culture is like! Islam will aggressively invade and try and change your country to service their culture!

The West, Russia and China should all band together and turn every last Islamic country into glass! No survivors!

Then they should just forcefully steralise every last follower of Islam in their own countries. Once they can't breed they will eventually die out.

what you seem to not understand is that the US and russia are fundamentally opposed to each other.

it is in the USes interest to spread inclusive institutions because such institutions will bring more prosperity and more more prosperity means more demand for US goods.

russia on the other hand spreads extractive institutions because such institutions enrich the elite in their country.

a trump presidency would do little to change this(hopefully).

>Ereybody chill the fuck out
>Time to wax lyrical about the future
>HoKay so we got the white cross, vs The star and Cresent.
>Shit will go bad on one side, then mudslimes will join together and realise they're more alike than other religions
>So then we got allies vs. Muslim Axis
>Main Battle Ground will be Europe/Turkey.
>Allies: US,UK (& Comonwealth) ,Russia(Churkas will join Russia, national identity and pride will trump brownie religion), possibly China and Half of Europe.
>Axis: Middle East, Turkey, EU nations over run by mudslimes
>Mudslimes will push into Europe and do well taking over teritories
>US will come in via UK (Farrage and Trump)
>Mudslimes will make big error and try and push into Russia, and possibly China
>Russia and China, who will have done little till now bar protect borders and sovereignty, will come in hard and fuck the mudslimes up
>Nordic countries will cuck the fuck out of it as per usual.
> Saudi will be forced to pay reparations to allies
>All other rich Mudslimes countries will have to take in refugees from poor mudslimes and redistribute wealth
>International organisation will spring up, similar to NATO and EU, world will begin to unite more
>As no more wish for war with each other
>When United Political elites will let out that we are not alone in universe
>United Earth going to space Bitches
>Islam will be casualty of the war
>Possibly all religions, but mainly Islam for having been aggressor

>Prove me wrong.
London is the capital of sunni islam

This

>Most likely Sikhs, Muslim women wear headscarf or Burkha to hide beatings from mudslimes husband. Also probs aren't allowed outside
>Big reason UK wanted to leave EU, EU people see brown people and think all Muslim
>We colonised India so have closer ties with Sikhs
>we can see difference between brown peeps
>Sikhs hard fucking workers
>"UK racist for leaving EU"
>Only country that was in the EU that wasn't racist
> Didn't follow EU monolith "all brown people are Muslim"
>The Racist EU is collapsing
>Tis a Glorious day old chap

Trump is going to get triggered and nuke somebody. Then it will be the US and Canada vs. the rest of the world.

why would we fight europe.

take it to the middle east. BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF IT THEN AFRICA

Killing Chinamen and the muddiest of the muds.

I would go to the front lines with an axe and my tighty whities don't care want them to feel my ancestral and generational American fury.

GOD SAVE TRUMP!

God will smite Trump the adulterer to instill Pence and create the American Theocracy.

>UK
>Sunni Islam

im joining usa if i have to choose.
fuck jurop.
europe is a cancer anyways.

China, Iran and Russia vs the whole world. Everyone loses.

>another chance to kill anglos
Fuck yes boys!

How about an army that destroyed Classical Western Civilization? is that a big enough army for you?