Right, riddle me this Sup Forums because I know there are intelligent people on this board

Right, riddle me this Sup Forums because I know there are intelligent people on this board.

Why, has Pizza Gate been exposed, yet there is absolute silence around it now?

It was the first thing to come up in Google when you would search it, now there are new, fresh updated articles relating to football (soccer)

The companies involved, have changed their logos with from supposed child sex symbols.

All threads are largely ignored, deleted, etc when discussing Pizza gate.

Mainstream media released a lot of information on 'fake news' stories as it was released.

What's going on? Given the evidence we've been handed regarding pizza gate, combine it with the aftershock and damage control ((((they)))) have gone to cover this up, even with the short amount of time given, I'm well and truly convinced.

Only way to fight this sick, demented shit is to turn to Christ, accept his as your Lord and Saviour, pray that this demonic cult activity is removed & destroyed from our lives.

We have a duty as a people to fight this, anyone who denies the irrefutable proof that there is, in my opinion is condoning what is going on.

Open your eyes.

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

>And his angels were cast out with him

His angels would play the 'gods' of the tribes surrounding Israel in the Old Testament, to deceive them and turn them from God.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=XA6JcY-ikec
youtube.com/watch?v=tyh1dzNTTEI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of these 'gods' was Moloch, and to worship Moloch they would have orgies and sacrifice their children by burning them alive.

They have returned, as stated in Revelations above, and we cans see the actions of Pizza Gate reflect this.

Leviticus 18:21 - And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
Clinton email archive...

"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri"

Chicken = Underage boy.

Wake up, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, see and hear this message. You have one way of fighting back, and it isn't by raising arms, not necessarily at this stage. We prepare ourselves mentally & spiritually, then we will take the fight to them.

1 Corinthians 10:20-22

But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

>the gentiles sacrifice to devils
Here Paul is talking about the neighbouring tribes of Israel sacrificng to their gods, notice he calls them devils/demons. Because they were, and still are.

>page 8, within minutes, no replies

i'm convinced 70-80% of Sup Forums users are shills/bots to spam certain threads with certain ideologies, clearly the threads with facts are 'ignored' as to keep the real users from seeing the information

Mods you might as well archive this thread so I can make it again, because I will just keep making it.

iv been an atheist all my life but this shit generally makes me question if god is real or not

social media is still talking about it at least

Well its an international satanic pedophile cult after all. Not so easily brought down. Its like something out of a story. Normies just won't believe it.

Do you think the anons who dug the most got "suicided"?

May explain the lack of replies

It doesn't matter. What matter is that people think Moloch (and Kek) is real. That is how they influence the world

That's what sucks about being anonymous but not. Watch your backs my dudes. If they get you and start putting you to some weird torture, remember you can bite off your own tongue and bleed to death.

I swear to you, God is real, the bible is real (The accuracy of the bible is debated, there are errors within most translations, but the key core message is the same. Stick to KJV) and God sent his Son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for all of our sins, so that we may have a chance at eternal life in paradise with him.

It's no good just talking about it, this is a two step programme, we need to spread awareness of the situation and return to God, so that something may be done about it. We as people are powerless to stand up to this alone, we -need- God with us.

Matthew 19:25-26 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This is something that involves most if not all western nations.

People who sit at the top echelons of power, within the government, within the public services, within entertainment, religion and society as whole, all involved.

This is a metaphorical spiders web. You pluck a string and follow it to the connection.

Just don't be surprised when the slide comes running.

Red pill me on this shit, I've been passing over this thread for weeks, at first I thought it was too far fetched, a conspiracy, or some shit made up by a paranoid schzoid, but you fuckers are persistent, I'm ready to swallow this one.

Why can't I filter your shit thread?

Because there's nothing wrong with being a pedo, you circlejerk reddit Christian nerd.

It's funny you should mention Kek

Kek is pushed and pushed here, because although most people think it's satire, comical, not serious, etc.

The more you 'acknowledge' Kek and 'meme' magic, the more you deny God and his Spirit, which unlike Kek, actually does influence the world, and world events.

We learn from the Bible, when God needs something to happen on Earth, he calls 'assemblies' in Heaven, with Spirits and angels. He will use these spirits/angels to influence people.

Read this passage from the Book of Kings.

1 Kings 22: 19-23
19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. 20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. 21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. 22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. 23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

>ruining a child's psychological well-being for life just so you can stuff your penis into it for momentary pleasure

Sick freak

How do bots get past the captcha? I think people are legit this fucking retarded.

Because the truth will always prevail.
What the elite do, they do with the thought they are untouchable, invincible, they even go as far as to think they will be forgiven for their crimes.

Why? Because Satan leads them, and Satan has deceived them. Satan, from the very beginning has deceived.

Genesis 3:4-5
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Adam and Eve were immortal, eating the fruit is the very thing that brought them death.

Because you're being conditioned to see the truth, the more you deny, the more you will suffer.

Sure, Satan Hows preparing for an eternity of punishment going?

Is the great falling away coming? The great deception? Does the striking of the beast and healing of its wound have any significance right now?

>It was god All along
Fuck you m8

Because you're a shitty mod, right? That's my guess. I notice some threads simply can not be filtered no matter what you try.

Bleed to death or drown/choke on your own blood?

seems like a mighty big conclusion to draw for such a minor deal.

Pizzagate will come to light if there is anything there.

You're assuming some kind of grand architecht because google updated their SERP? lol come on man

Wait...what?

I know has something to do with Satanist and pedophiles, but where is the proof. I'm ready to swallow this pill!

top lol. the real god doesnt care if i say praise kek or not capitalise his names. he just cares that i dont kill people or 10 commandments etc etc.

no one is giving pizzagate attention because nothing new yet. wait til emperor trump takes office and lets see what he and the fbizzle do to hrc/dnc/cf

>strawman
Studies show mutually pleasurable relationships between adults and children aren't damaging. You're just projecting your own sick interpretation of people taking advantage for momentary pleasure onto it. Which makes you the sick freak.

I'm going to an eternity of hot boys in Valhalla, meanwhile I bet you justify cutting the tips of babies penises off to sacrifice to your insane Jewish war god.

Makes you think

Simple it incriminates masons and ((you's)) who systematically run the planet on behalf of evil entities(draconians).

>Normies just won't believe it.

There have been decades of rumors swirling around hollywood, and considering how much degeneracy comes from hollywood, it we have new things to look into

Imagine what the normies will think if they knew the truth about their favorite celebrities!

Hitler liked seeing thousands of blond boys in short shorts heiling him, because he was an Aryan.

And to elaborate, look at the A's. Whitney Houston among others have died under mysterious circumstances with this record label.

>Beign this pathetic mortal and feel sexual urgies.

Kill yourself.

Looking not touching

It's very difficult to interpret revelations and decide where we are.

Know this, we ARE in Revelations and I believe we've been in Revelations since the French revolution. Since then, Satan and the elite have been working to filter God out of our lives, so that when the great and terrible day comes, we are spiritually dead. When we die, we will join Satan in Hell at the Great Judgement. This is why we need to turn back to God and make sure we are prepared for this.

The beast(in my opinion) is the current world system. We can expect a 'blow' to this somehow... I'm not sure,

Maybe Brexit/Trump are related, but this is again is debatable.

You know whats hilarious, you complain of not being able to 'filter' my thread, yet continue to post in it. Thanks Satan, cheers for the bumps.

Don't play the fool, if you haven't looked at the full breakdown of evidence than don't even bother posting here.

And if you have seen it and still deny, than you truly are blind and I suggest you pray with all your heart and soul, repent of your sins and cleave to God, then you will see.

I don't understand. You have seen Pizza Gate, yes? Shit, even before Pizza Gate was exposed, it was a pretty common conspiracy and idea that the ruling elite are involved with Satanism, pedophilia, etc.

If anything Pizza Gate has just confirmed, what people already thought. We cannot deny this anymore, we cannot call it a conspiracy and move on like it's okay.

If you cannot see the proof, then you are blinded.

It is God himself who has blinded the world, because for too long we have lived in unrighteousness. We have, our families have. Each generation for a long time now has. God has permitted to world leaders, and the elite this much power so we can be decieved, BECAUSE of how we have been. Now is our opportunity to cleave back to him

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You're lying to yourself if you think you don't feel sexual urges.

So you admit blond boys in shorts are hot?

Op, I love you, but Satan hasn't been cast out of heaven yet. Book of job, Satan met with God. He dwells in heaven . Also, revelation is the FUTURE.

Sure, Satan. You keep telling yourself that.

No, you're going to an eternity of pan, suffering, agony and separation from God, with no chance of redemption.

This life is your opportunity for redemption, for everyone has sinned, and is guilty of death. It is through the Lord Gods love and mercy that we are given this opportunity, and so many waste it.

i have heard from my JW friends that this is the last kingdom to fall

something about a statue being made of different materials?

You're the one who's sinning for casting the first stone. Now go jerk off to some trannies.

Any interpretation of the bible is my own, and therefore should be taken lightly, but debate still prompts healthy discussion.

My advice is to research and study the bible endlessly, praying to God for wisdom, understanding and most importantly forgiveness.

God will give wisdom to those who ask. (If it is within his will.)

James 1:5-8

5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

The book of Job is estimated to be dated to around the time of pre-Exodus, so a very, very long time ago.

The start of Revelations discusses the very near future of the time (First century.) We've been living in Revelations for a long time. How far the events in Revelations are spread apart, now this is the real question. Nobody knows, no one except God.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA6JcY-ikec

not long now.

>Casting the first stone

Are you a fool?

I'm revealing truth and scripture, I am not condemning, simply advising.

All are guilty of sin

Romans 3:23-24
23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Part of being a born again Christian, is realising up until that point you have lived your life in Sin. And through Jesus Christ' sacrifice for us, we be forgiven, and follow in his steps and spread his Gospel, so that all may find forgiveness, and follow his word.

I am not free of Sin, even today. But I acknowledge I am a sinner, and that Christ died for those sins.

I preach not to condemn, nor persecute but to spread the Good news of forgiveness.

There are time lines within revelations though, saying the beast will rule for 3.5 years, etc, the mark of the beast and we can't buy or sell without it. I do not believe we are in revelations yet. We haven't heard the trumpets... The sky hasn't rolled back like a scroll

Nebuchenezzar
The west, Nato, and the catholic church

Xtian fags ok with lord kek and clear idolatry of trump but not ok with CP eventhough Sup Forums was founded on CP

cognitive dissonance ate your soul years ago your mind does not belong to you plus there is no god

What is wrong with you?

The things you speak of are yet to come, but that does not mean events in Revelations beforehand have not happened yet

I thought revelation began with WW1

What a shitty morality. So I can go murder people for my whole life and then when I'm dying ask Jesus for forgiveness and be saved? You realize your silly bronze age morality is contradictory to the basics of ethical philosophy? We don't do bad things to people because they cause people suffering.

I follow the Platonist philosophy. Things which are beautiful are good, although we shouldn't allow beautiful things to distract us from contemplating the One.

Waste of time. You'll waste so much time contemplating and eventually come back to God and the bible and be like "wow they were right all along" and beg for forgiveness then. And please, begging for forgiveness while dying will get you nowhere. God searches the heart he'll know ur full of shit. Jesus said "those who claim 'lord! Lord!' I' say away with you!" Meaning you can't just say I believe in Jesus if you ACTUALLY don't.

What in your opinion has happened?

wots pizza gate aye?

Because Hillary lost, and your shit is getting more esoteric everyday.

>Muh Christianity
Your religion is fucking half kike bullshit mangled with European customs translated into so many different languages that the original meaning behind the text is a mess.

Of all the Abrahamic religions, Christianity is the least consistent one, and the most splintered. Why do you insist on adopting the word of a dead kike instead of forging your new faith for a new conservative world?

I'm a Buddhist but I definitely believe that there are some sketchy things going on.

it's kind of hard to keep up with everything desu - i'm still browsing pol and the various other info forums but it's kind of hard to get into investigating when i don't know how to keep privacy on the internet as much as other people

You tell me, you're the one suggesting there's something wrong with me, so define it.

Ok, so if I have a change of heart after murdering a hundred people and then wholeheartedly accept Jesus after I'm saved? How does this make the world better? Its impractical and silly.

Don't worry about privacy.

Just spread the news, there is nothing they can do to your spiritual body in the afterlife.

Neck yourself, degenerate.

because there's no proof

Okay, having an unnatural attraction to little boys is by definition unnatural.
Wanting to sleep with same gender is unnatural
Wanting to sleep with someone far younger than you is unnatural

Makes the world better because you stopped doing it lol. If it's wholehearted real and authentic, it's real man, you're saved. God is an awesome God!

Good stuff op, I'm lurking.

needs more TL:DR

>an unnatural attraction to little boys is by definition unnatural.
>unnatural...bad...because.... its unnatural
Circular reasoning. You can't define something by itself.

It isn't even unnatural. If it was unnatural it wouldn't of existed throughout human history. Bonobos, for example, have sex with their children. Something being bad because its unnatural is a silly argument by itself, and it becomes especially ridiculous when what you're defining as unnatural isn't at all.

show compelling evidence, then people will care. for example, a screaming child being dragged away into the backrooms at comet pizza will do. no, this pic is not compelling. AT ALL.

also, you guys have to stop going FULL TINFOIL right away on youtube. look at this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyh1dzNTTEI&feature=youtu.be

i didnt even make it a minute in, because instead of giving the background info like a normal person, this autistic fuck started off by saying that politicians are blackmailed with pedo accusations so that they can (actual quote) "keep their puppets in control". STOP THAT. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously with a line like that? if there is something happening at comet pizza, you spergs are contributing to the delayed public outrage by making this story indigestible for any functioning member of society.

finally pretty much all the news links in these threads are fake news sites, but you all know that already i think.

im capping this to remind you when I see these threads.

I've studied this more in depth than you, that's clear.

We are clearly NOT in any sort of end times, and that is evidenced by the lack of signs which are definite according to revelations.

You people say "raining frogs" is evidence of that we're in the end times because of Kek

but no, you're just illiterate and missed the part where it said RAINING FUCKING FROGS. Not men dressed as frogs, or men appearing as frogs, but no, RAINING FUCKING FROGS.

but MUH HORSEMEN

MUH ANTICHRIST

This is all bullshit. By your logic, Nostradamus was a real god because his predictions are actually more coherent than the often varied and "fortune cookie" style predictions that the bible makes.

>It is God himself who has blinded the world, because....
>God is intentionally trying to steer you to eternal damnation
>MUSTWORSHIP.EXE

Police agencies are pretty good about necking pedos so the only real reason for it to go silent is because it was a honey pot.

Praying isn't going to help those kids escape those sick fucks. We have to discover the truth and make the general public aware of it.

>Nothing is unnatural because everything happened in nature
that's the most retarded argument ever.

>Not condemning
>Just advising

sweet word judo

Nope, nope, nope.
Wild animals in nature eat babies not screw them. Shotaweirdo, bls derail something else

>god: pls feed me your essence, devote your soul to me so i may devour it and grow stronger, look, i gave you a nice book, i'm not an ancient arab war spirit or anything
>kek: primordial chaos god does not need to eat souls

tough choice

enjoy becoming "one with the lord". i'm sure his book never lied.

What a compelling argument.

Whats your definition of natural then? You're just saying its retarded without refuting it.

>but my life is about ME
>why would it be about anyone else? Even though I've been helped by people before who thought selflessly
yeah o k a y

Spoken like a literal madman and someone whom should not be trusted

Do not mock God, regardless of your beliefs in God, on a global level there is an element of right and wrong, morals are known.

For you to be ignorant of God, to sin and then to have God revealed to you, perhaps then your crime could be forgiven.

But who, in this world, in this day and age is ignorant of God, Jesus and the Bible? Who has the excuse?

No one, his message has spread far and beyond with the holy spirit. You have no excuses, any denying you do, you do willingly, not through ignorance.

Yes, it is unnatural, and forbidden within the Bible.

God gave them to us.

Romans 1: 24-32

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

God didn't blind the world, he gave us free will. We blind ourselves. Hell we ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

>implying its not raining frogs rn
>pepe on CNN
>internet infested

>Wild animals in nature eat babies not screw them.
Doesn't that further call in to question your argument that unnatural things are bad?

Bonobos and humans have sex with children. This is documentable fact.

Read the user I quoted.

>His soul is going to be devoured by a desperate demon that barely has the power to make his "morals" real with force anymore
>and then spat out because it tastes awful
>a fucking frog has more power over the cosmos than his starving god and its diet of half-faithful weak-willed souls

Hell, a disguised moon demon has more power.

It must suck to be you right now

> on a global level there is an element of right and wrong, morals are known.
Yeah, its called doing harm to others is bad because it causes them suffering.

So if I don't accept the tenets of one book of one religion, among thousands of books, I'm going to hell? What sane and just god. Hallelujah.

And no we didn't do that whole thing with the apple. That happened in your bedtime book, not real life.

I honestly don't care what backwoods, hyuk hyuk, pizza gate, H.W. bush raping a child, reasoning you give me. There is no justification for pedophila, not now, not ever. If you are trolling, this is some 6d checkers, if not, get help or pray to be cleansed.

>studies show
How do you study this? Wouldn't you have to basically force or allow adult pedos to fuck kids and have relationships with them and study the mental effects years later? What kind of data is this? "Pedos fuck kids, forcing emotional dependency and stockholm syndrome, both parties eventually find it A-OK- t. scientists"?

You're a fucking joke.

[citation needed]

Also, these people DO torture children and emotinally traumatize them. Even if there was such a thing as "mutually pleasurable relationships between adults and children", that is NOT whats going on here. Please crawl back into the darkness from which you came if you are actually going to defend these atrocities.

Oh what happened in real life? Amazing that you can see into the past

pizzagate is our /x/ inclinations doing its thing, our weaponized autism. the problem tho is that you are a huge christfag and people see it. we aren't on a mission for god, we are, if anything on a mission for kek.

is loli cp?

That edge cuts both ways grasshopper

What's this about an apple? I have it on the oral tradition of a wandering tribe of jews that humanity as in fact created by heterochromatic wolf people with neon highlights in their manes.

Come judgement day they will yiff us all.

Please subscrube to my legitimate religion people. It includes ritual contracts that sign your soul over to moloch, but it's cool, because it's totally not called moloch, even though it's fucking moloch. We're going to make faith great again.

It's a method of control. Do you want the $$$$ and fame? Do this and you will have it, but remember, we know what you did. Also I saw a comment about miley Cyrus making an unusual amount of posts and comments regarding pizza. Shits linking up. We all know she is a trauma based monarch child. She has a pizza tattoo along with the usual owl and butterfly. The rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper

Shit nigga give it some time, its a extremely touchy subject most people dont want to hear and those who have heard it dont want to bring it up again, have you actually gone and told anyone about it irl? Its not a very easy subject to bring up "oh hey did you know there is a world wide network of rich pedophiles some of whom also enjoy killing?"

Fucking kids is bad for their psychology and mental health, you fucking idiot. You can't comprehend this because you yourself are mentally ill and were likely sexually assaulted as a young child, thus causing your psychology to be damaged to the point you want to inflict it on others and delude yourself into thinking its okay because you think they want it.

Lol lay off the crack

Is this some sort of disinfo where (((they))) try to paint the people investigating pizzagate as religious nutjobs?

Religious logic:
> Look at this thing we found out, we need to do something.

>Let's pray!

Yeah, that'll work....