Tfw i know more about american politics, culture, food, people, etc. then I do Australian

>tfw i know more about american politics, culture, food, people, etc. then I do Australian

why cant i be a part of the greatest country in the world, fuck my life :-|

Move

We can get gay married, but I get to be the man.

>what is moving

Get the fuck out of here

self hater

>implying that's not gayer than getting fucked
Think about it. To fuck a man, you need to get hard, you need to be aroused by another man. But to get fucked, it means nothing. Getting a prostate orgasm basic science. It's not gay at all.
That makes you super gay, user.

Dude!!! you live in a fucking tropical white wonderland!!!

move or kill yourself faggot

Trump won't let em in.

a 1.5 liter of liquor here is $22 USD. i dont understand why more aussies aren't flooding into the US like war refugees

Maybe to him the man in the relationship is the reciever. The age of assigned gender roles are over

What is the DEAL with aboriginals? They aren't white and they're not wonderful.

you are the greatest country in the world

hey, remember there was that time in the '80's when Americans were in love with everything Australian. They made a Simpsons episode about it. This is why Fosters beer is still popular. This is why Outback Steakhouse (Australia themed chain restaurant) does good business

Because they spend their money on alcohol.

>American 'culture' is the Kardashians
>American 'food' is burgers
>American politics is a game show
>American people are obese

Not hard to know more about America than your own country mate.

>Says aussiebro has greatest country in world
>Forgets that every creature there wants to kill you

Nice m8

>tfw I know more about European history than most Europeans

I spent my gap year in USA
I stayed with the family of the exchange student we hosted
he was black and I went thinking 'cosby show' or because he lived in LA 'fresh prince'
ended up being bogan niggers
only thing I miss is rootbeer
we don't rootbeer in queensland

I haven't been to one in years. Every time we play the "I don't know, what do you want to eat" I always mention how the bloomin' onion was great.. But nothing else was remarkable enough to remember.

It's easier to immigrate to America as a European or Australian than it is for most others, due to immigration quotas. Less people from those countries want to immigrate than those from objectively terrible countries, so the immigration ceiling isn't hit.

I was just talking about controlling the money and household. Sounds like you've had your shit pushed in or at least spent a great amount of time fantasizing about it.

I'm going to kick your Wombat Bruce in the ribs.

same here