How accurate is this to the actual Oregon ?

how accurate is this to the actual Oregon ?

youtu.be/XXRBLyQQ78A

Attached: oregon.png (532x344, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPDgTn0xdc4
youtube.com/watch?v=7rZ3uq8JZ6o
youtu.be/drkfc1jxDnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_tax_revolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A little more than slightly

nice animation though

Oregon is just discount Washington with slightly better fast food, honestly.

verily

Attached: 115455.png (532x344, 97K)

I want to go to anime oregon

Post the nude edit

I've lived in the PNW my entire life.
>The water is never that clear, it's always some dark murky green color
>There's plenty of forested areas and mountainous views, specially in Oregon but it's all dingy
>Fields full of flowers? Rarely if ever.
>Beautiful beaches? HA! Nice fucking try. If you love huge pebbles for sand and cold as fuck ocean water with ugly rock formations, then yeah it's beautiful.
>Crater lake? Actually Crate Lake fucking rules and it looks very similar to that, no northern lights though.
>Portland is not that big, neither is Vancouver, bridges look accurate.
>Most importantly IT IS NOT THAT FUCKING BRIGHT AND SUNNY! Maybe during mid summer in central Oregon.

Thanks for the sweet dreams fuel.

Attached: Piggie likes ice cream.jpg (446x810, 118K)

Huh, a Ghiblinized Oregon?

0/10 no bigfoot

>nothing about Portland's strip clubs

Come I just wanted to see magical girls magicing their clothes off.

something somethen dysentery.

Attached: dysentery-died-of[1].jpg (600x600, 16K)

after all these years and their water is still as full of shit as always, wtf Oregon?

>oregon
>full of weabs
checks out

Missing the smug California transplants, insufferable Portland hipsters, the eastern half being basically Wyoming, and the spoiled materialistic but unironic communists.

The PNW isn't the spooky forest full of weirdos, aging hippies, and loggers anymore.

Its shit, dont come here, stay in cali. They have better weed and its legal now.

>The PNW isn't the spooky forest full of weirdos, aging hippies, and loggers anymore
What a shame. I really dig the PNW Gothic aesthetic made famous by Twin Peaks.

Attached: oregon forest.jpg (500x375, 47K)

I really hope Cali becomes its own country and there is a travel ban, they are honestly the most insufferable people of any state and get more insufferable after they move out of there.
Blame californians who shit thier own housing market and moved to new places to do the same things that shit thier housing markets.

How else would we weed out the weak and the (((transplants)))

needed more for the high desert area than that quick horse scene.
But yeah the forest, lake and beach areas all did seem like that as a kid. Not that level of magic, but my mom let me and my brothers explore and run wild so the forest and lake did feel like that. That lake scene made me think of the lake near Sisters, Suttle Lake I think, been years. I really miss it. Beach was spot fucking on.
Farmlands don't look that nice though, more big empty fields with huge sprinklers. Never seen a hot air balloon while up there though.

South central oregonian here. Has it pretty much right.

also glosses over the fuckery and angst that salem keeps putting people through. There's a reason some government buildings in southeast oregon took a sledgehammer to the state of oregon seal and put up a goldpan with a set of x's welded to it.

Also central oregon's only clear during the summer when there's not a wildfire going on.

Californian expat here m8. It's literally only San Francisco, Sacramento and a couple of districts in LA that cause all the fuckery in California. Remove those from the picture and the state is about as red as Texas.

I wanna live somewhere where it rains 90% of the year, dammit.

>Literally rainy and windy right now
>Hoping it stays that way so I have something nice and soothing to fall asleep to

shit's pretty great, honestly.

And the steak bites at the Acropolis

Seattlefag here: No you fucking don’t.

Washington is the discount state. Your land is shit tier compared to the almighty Willamette Valley, your weather is colder because you're further north from us, and you've got far less forestry than we do. Not to mention the fact that you people still don't include sales tax in your prices like every other sensible state.

Salemfag here: yes you do, it's great.

All I know about Oregon is that people come out to pump your gas for you

Sploosh

Attached: Oregon anime girl.png (480x780, 482K)

They changed that law, and people panicked. It was amusing to watch.

>childhood friends end up dancing at Casa Diablo

Attached: 1405824371902.gif (500x382, 1.74M)

I agree it's very nice and calming.

Attached: OLLPxvJ.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

Almost no one does? And Washington's shale shores are probably amoung the best of thier class. If I wanted to see tree trunks and cows I'll go to Vermont, less retarded califags too.

>not paying them to give you a lap dance

Attached: 1369066293_keanu-reeves-article.jpg (467x560, 80K)

About as accurate as Gravity Falls.

Yeah retard, what this guy said Hell even growing up in Nappa there were rednecks as far as the eye could see.

Cant say, only ever been there for the donuts and a wedding, beautiful wedding though.

yup, was hillarious to see people in portland lose their shit over the fact that people out in the sticks now could pump their gas when it was too hazardous for the station attendant to be out freezing their balls off waiting for someone to drive up.

I live in Tigard, Oregon. Personally I hate this place. The weather sucks all year save for June - September. And downtown Portland is just the absolute worst heap of garbage and homelessness.

Everyone who moved for ideological reasons did so over 20 years ago, everyone moving now is doing so is because thier cancerous policies finally chocked them out of thier home state but all a cancer cell knows is creating more cancer.
>b-but Im not like the other guys
No, you're exactly the same and probably don't even vote to try and stem the bullshit, just smugly post about how all parties are the same.

Not enough hipsters and neo-nazis

Post your state's tourism ad campaign.
MI here.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPDgTn0xdc4

Attached: 13SMT025_Miners Falls_OOH.jpg (2000x1800, 624K)

They forgot the Paul Bunyon and Bigfoot shrine

Does the show have Dysentery?

Always hilarious they never show the wasteland that the UP actually is and is only worth coming to 3 months out of the year

Tigard was kinda nice. I only spent a day there.
Portland was full of homeless, drug addicts, and crazy people.

>All those teardowns to build those overpriced studios with no parking

Is the housing bubble gonna crash soon?

Attached: 1AZpj8R_d.jpg (236x221, 8K)

If you don't like the cold, cloudy weather, then why are you in the PNW in the first place?

Attached: 1510771645240.png (420x340, 116K)

I'm glad the animators took the time to show an absolutely parched scene, reminiscent of parts of the state in the Great Basin. A lot of the state isn't nearly that green and looks a lot more like Nevada.

Honestly, the most unrealistic bit was a black girl rowing through Portland. There ain't no black people in Portland (and for all it's BLM signs, the city isn't terribly interested in becoming more diverse).

>the wasteland that the UP actually is and is
But that's the best part. Have you ever snowmobiled from the gas station to a bar?
Also, the nature walks in summer are fucking magical.

No because I'm not a nothern redneck like 70% of the population of michigan, it's a dead end state that offers no oppurtunity and is slowly being owned by millionaire tourists.

>Portland
>Hipsters
Maybe if you moved there from Reno, NV. Portland is all crust punks, "outdoorsy" Patagonia models, and "craft" beer drinkers. Sure, it's not as lame as Seattle, but Seattle deserves everything that happened to it in BPRD.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rZ3uq8JZ6o

Even then, it's not the broke ass liberals fucking with shit. It's all the nihilistic and "I got mine fucko" techies. Those people ain't snowflakes.

God you're stupid

youtu.be/drkfc1jxDnM
what about provinces?

You don't have to make excuses for California to please these people. Blaming Californian transplants for everything is the easy way out for people who think their states shit don't smell and need someone else to blame.

>Claims Californians are trying to bring their "toxic housing policies" to Oregon
>Forgets that when the main culprit of California's housing troubles (Prop 13) was put in place, Oregon tax payers had a full tax revolt demanding similar policies
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_tax_revolt
>Thinks Portland didn't implement height maximums long before it got popular with Californians.
>Forgets that Californians themselves are trying to buck off the old housing policies so either Oregon managed to only get anti-housing Californians or they are full of shit.

Case in point, they were well on this road for decades. Oregonians have zero responsibility for themselves. They will dig their own graves but claim that someone else is holding the shovel.

Attached: Tfw+your+linear+algebra+and+mathematical+techniques+teachers+assistants+whatever+you+call+those+peop (192x187, 10K)

Have fun on the coasts once global warming floods out the neighborhood.

>He's still out there

Attached: tfvahR9[1].png (453x658, 586K)

That place isn't Oregon anymore. Hope you like 100 degrees and no rain summers.

I dread every single day that Summer creeps closer

Attached: 1510723918745.jpg (506x960, 30K)

>Crater Lake not fogged in

Attached: 1509038188796.png (313x295, 130K)

Move to Scotland or Vancouver.

Vancouverfag here. No you don't. It's downright depressing.

Move to Vietnam.

Learned from the screencaps that "trandients" is PC for homeless.

*Transients* applies to people who move around while homeless, sometimes city to city.
See also: vagabond
Not sure if riding the rails still happens often these days.

My state oddly enough doesn't really have one of those videos and instead runs multiple videos about specific things in the state.

>Come down to the 145th annual Kentucky Pluck and Fuck
>Family fun for chickens of all ages.

All I saw in Oregon was middle aged wives and stoned 70s rejects. Really liked Newport's murals tho.

Attached: 5ef1bffc-25cf-4479-84fe-b97bf503972b_l.jpg (600x450, 42K)

I've been up and down Oregon all my life, most of my family lives around Burns and John Day and I generally spent my summers either on the Oregon Coast around Lincoln City and New Port or in the mountains around Baker around where Gravity Falls is supposed to be set. Honestly I probably know it better than my home state. Half of Oregon is high desert which isn't all that entertaining to look at. Just sage and dry grasses. Half the forests are crammed full of trees because they stopped logging them years ago and everything got planted too close together. It's not beautiful and vibrant, it's rotting and dying. The coast is beautiful to look at but it's also the grodiest place Ive ever been. Not even Vegas felt as dirty. It always smells like rotting fish and the grocery stores all feel like they haven't been cleaned in years. I love visiting but I'd never live there. There are really only 2 places in the whole state I would find tolerable to live in. Bend and Corvallis. The rest of the state is a nice drive and nothing much else.

I grew up near Seattle. Moved away 7 years ago, but I can never move back. Amazon, Gregoire, and CaliCommies fucked it for good.

All this Ghibli made up fantasy instead of the real made up fantasy. At least put Bigfoot in there.

Attached: iPg67gVboxwYVQgep1TQHCsTanv[1].jpg (970x545, 97K)

I know that feel user

They're red, which means they aren't insufferable. Right.

Just watch Tales of Alethrion by the same drudio them.

Imply8ng that the Reds in your state also doesn't deserve to be fucking gunned down.

Dumb americans.

It's not quite that bad. I live in a place that gets an annual 7 inches of rain.

>Not even Vegas felt as dirty.
Then you never left McCarran airport. Vegas rubs off on you like cigarette smoke and then you never come clean.

Only been a Salemfag for about the last year, lives most my life in Yamhill County. Any other Salem/co/fags going to Cherry City Comiccon ?
Also what is this animu?

Ravioli ravioli give me the Oregon loli

WAfag here, Oregon blows.

>I decide why people make their descions and if they're right

Sure thing sweetie

To be fair, Northern California is a lot nicer, people and all.

Ok this looks like a good ass RPG

Second WAfag, I have no major opinion one way or the other over Oregon.

Where ya at?

Oregon is full, fuck off. All Bay-area and LA pedophiles can go home.

Attached: Oregon2.png (1998x1362, 181K)

Spokane

Ah, west of the mountains here

thanks doc

>not liking the cold weather that keeps commiefornians out
>implying you could possibly compete with our temperate rainforests

What is "even richer Californians"?