I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.

Attached: jessica-rabbit[1].jpg (1862x1080, 176K)

I like how the things she and Roger say give the impression that she was originally drafted as a villainess and he reformed her by making her laugh.

You're right, she is badly drawn.

First weird boner

She is boring so she is actually bad

I'm not way, I'm bad that drawn

I always figured it was a reference to the Good Girl art of the 40s.

>weird

Attached: 1520205894094.jpg (290x260, 53K)

She'd fit right into a Noir film, though, where she likely would be a immoral, selfish character.

>"Oh Roger, you were magnificient?"
>"Was I?"
>"Better than Goofy!"
Did she fuck Goofy?

"Good Girl Art" wasn't about morality. It was a style of erotic pin ups and character designs.

In the book she was from a Tijuana Bible and did have an affair. But that author of the book like the movie so much he changed the gritty nior book (that the big secret was a genie and Roger Rabbit did die) to a nice Jessica had.

>to a nice Jessica had
>nice
(user meant "dream")

I don't know if it was because he liked the movie so much as it was quite successful and he wanted to capitalize on it and so wrote a sequel which adopted the many changes to the characters the movie made.

The original book is only OK anyway. It's notion of cartoon people is way less intuitive than the movie.

Some people think being aroused by cartoon characters is weird. I don't understand it, but that's what they think.

I'm not bad I'm just born with dark skin, higher levels of testosterone and aggression, low iq, and have been raised to believe all the problems in my community are because of white people.

Yeah white women are the worst.

This one is both

Attached: CoolWorldHolliDance.gif (300x224, 2.73M)

>mfw Jessica Rabbit is the last piece of my childhood that hasn't been co-opted, remade, rebooted, bastardized and raped for a profit
Now that Karate Kid's done, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is all I've got left

Attached: 1464008238234.gif (450x338, 852K)

I feel the same way, but Bunnicula was the cherished childhood reboot that raped the original product

I believe they tried several times to remake it but it's too much of a copyright mess to get the characters back. It's a miracle the first movie happened at all.

She's a toon. She just cares about how funny he is.
Saying a toon is funnier than Goofy is quite the compliment.

Succubus/10

I dunno, other than Danny being a cunt Cobra Kai's looking kinda good.

Johnny got shafted anyway.

I'm bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me."

Attached: ralph_nose_400x400.gif.png (400x400, 184K)