What Redpilled you on race (Thread)

Here is how I got redpilled.

Being at school with abo's.
They would always disrupt the class, often they would just walk out of the room and not come back. They would abuse the teachers. They had these school programs especially for them but it made no difference.
This cracked the egalitarian myth that everyone was equal.
As for racist not existing, getting into science solved this as I was able to understand the differences between different peoples, much like the differences between animal sub-species.
Ethnic diversity without ethnic difference really does make zero sense.
Later I found Sup Forums but I had already learned many of it's common sense truths.

So Sup Forums how did you get Redpilled on race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basically abo's

I've never even seen a non irish person in my life
empirical thinking, autism probably
I learned about and am very interested in human genetics, all races being equal is total nonsense to anyone with a comprehension of nature. I didn't need first hand experience.

Our biology teacher in school straight-up told us to not buy the bullshit. "There's being politically correct and there's actually being right. Just don't tell anyone I told you this, the job here throws good money" would be close to a direct translation.

BASED

When people are indoctrinated they need first hand experience in order to build up the cognitive dissidence required to reject the belief.

He was pretty awesome. "Sadly" we had no stereotypical libtards in class as I'd have loved to see him overpower some in retrospect, but every once in a blue moon he would come in with a newspaper under his arm, explain to us in detail why the flavor-of-the-month media scare was bullshit and set up some sort of experiment in which to prove as much (he also taught chemistry).

I don't really remember too many details, but those were good times.

I was just too autistic for the programming to work.
I don't get emotionally connected to ideas.

I am a bit similar. I get annoyed when I feel I am being emotionally manipulated so I outright reject whatever people are saying.

abos are worse than niggers

Abos belong in a zoo or out in the boonies, not in a human school.

no need for redpilling. just look at niggers and how they look like fucking monkeys. it's so obvious and in front of your eyes.

I'm not really sure what red-pilled me, but I can remember when I was about 6 and my mother asked "if I liked a girl in my class?" and I responded with "no because she is brown". i didnt even think about it just said it.

>Live in Portland, OR
>Literally the only place in Oregon with niggers
>Notice how noisy and pea brained they are compared to the whites
I don't hate them, I kind of look at them as if they don't know any better, but of HUNDREDS of black kids I've seen, only THREE were grade-A students and "over-achievers." And all three of them had a white parent in the equation prior to their birth...

nobody is equal.

Whites and far east asians simply evolved much more, that's why We could conquer the world. + the neanderthal gene which is all it matters, shitkins have none of it, while caucasians and far eatern asians have.

>inb4 muh horses

My dad's influence. 32 years in Law Enforcement.

>inb4 muh horses
Niggers have no excuse, they couldn't tame Zebras or Elephants or some shit? The most ripe continent on the planet full of wonders and treasures, and whites come in to reap the benefits and help build societies within Africa, only for the blacks to fight back and fire upon them screaming "OPPRESSION!" Then fifty years later, you have history teaching Jews in highschools telling students that some rich royal idiots drew borders without even knowing what they've done. If I ever say school is an indoctrination system out here in public, people call me a schizo or loser or something.

Mexicans. Illegal immigration redpilled me. Its been a problem my entire life, only getting worse(until now maybe), and I've heard everybody in my area bitch about it for the past 21 years of my life. If you live in a middle class suburb outside of a big city, you get spics. It disgusts me that its so accepted now.

>>Literally the only place in Oregon with niggers
I noticed that too. I drove from Klamath Falls to Portland, and before getting to Portland I saw 5 niggers the whole trip. Portland was a shithole, but Oregon is Gods country.

>32 years in Law Enforcement

pew lad, that would do it.

But (((Jared Diamond))) told me that Africa has no domesticateble animals.

Fuck yeah it is, the cougar, deer and duck hunting make it all worth living here.

Also Daniel Defense ARs.

This place is like Alaska-lite

reality.

They say cops are racist. I call it being honest. Blacks commit most of the worst crimes. Black people don't give a shit about their kids. I saw a black woman just the other day in walmart walk out the door and get all the way to her car before she realized her daughter was still standing in front of the "game" with the claw and all the stuffed animals. When she finally realized her daughter hadn't followed her, she came back in, shouting obscenities at her and picked her up by one arm and carried her out the door like she was a tote bag or something.

We dont have any subhumans in Poland,so...I didnt even meet subhumans,but as Polish is my duty to hate them.

Yeah it is a same.
Sometimes I wonder how quickly it would call change if the lyingmedia didn't didn't have any control over people.

I may have some bad news for you. (No seriously though, good post)

you just stunned me with that line about diversity without difference.

Started when i was looking into statistics relating to aboriginals. I was in class and we were discussing Sexual Abuse and its prevelance, and i asked why doesn't the government remove Aboriginal children from their families like they do white children who get abused in exactly the same way.

I was 15 and the 22 year old ditzy retard teacher just went on a rant to me about MUH STOLEN GENERATION after spending half the class complaining about Aboriginals being abused at higher rates. I challenged her on this fact, on one hand shes complaining about it, on the other she complains about the only solution available.

I got sent to the office.

The most ironic part of my racism is that it stemmed from genuinely wanting to help but getting rebuked by lefties for it.

Also i got punched in the gut by a 50 year old junkie at centrelink when i was 12. And spent two week building homes in the NT when i was 17 so it looked good on my Uni application, only to return 5 years later and see them LITERALLY all destroyed.

Fuck abbos.

>only to return 5 years later and see them LITERALLY all destroyed.

This is exactly what happens. pretty insane.

Unfortunately white people bounce between 'We must help them' and 'We must leave them alone' ramping up the guilt with each turn.

The stolen generation was White thinking half abo's could become White.
That is what I say to normies, that it was silly thinking they could become like us. This confuses them :D

>fugged an Abo while backpacking in Australia
>not one of the reasonably cute half-caste ones either, pretty much 100% Warlpiri
>didn't even think she was attractive but she had a really wry sense of humor and was pretty self-deprecating which I found refreshing after spending all my time around stuck up, hot white Aussie girls
>this was about 10 months ago
>she has a kid now
>it's brownish
>yesterday she sent me a friend request on facebook after 8 months of non-communication
Help

Did he/she get fired? Because teachers are taught to stick to certain leftist bullshit principles when educating their students, and maybe he/she just wanted to tell you guys the thruth before mercilessly being fired.

no way that happened lol.
If you did fuck an abo i legit feel bad for you.

Wish i still had the photo negatives, it was insane to literally see two of the five i helped build were literally burnt husks, the rest had bay window style holes in the wall, as well as the copper stripped from them and the carpet / floor boards ripped up (to make fucking fire with) and beer cans everywhere.

Disgusted me so much. There's still a sliver of me that hopes / believes you can, with the right education and principles make an Abbo kid into a productive member of society, but you're really swimming against the tide.

You dun goofed son.

Just like your ancestors you couldn't help but dick the natives now your fucked mate if she can claim it's yours AY AY WHIT CUNT GIBS ME DAT

Just take a look at my flag
Having germanic grandparents in both sides of the family made me a stranger in my own country

Bad experience with shitskins since early childhood. They were often physically and verbally attacking me, so I had to stay inside for my safety.

Moved from a county in Georgia that is 55% Black to Ashland ,Oregon area.Its about 1% black and what blacks there are are all hippie Rastas who were raised in white suburbs.
Noticed right away the lack of tension everywhere.Sure there are Mexican gangs,but they just sell you the cheapest weed.And then there are the trailer park meth addicts,but everyone knows what hoods to avoid,so they arent really any stress to me.
I realized for the first time in my life 55% of people did not envy me ,hate me or try to rob me.Oregon is Gods country.
And Portland where all the blacks in Oregon live?You can walk thru almost any Black hood anytime with no problem.Every little town in Georgia has worse more dangerous hoods than Portland."Hey bro, got organic crack here!!"

I work at a school too. Some teacher told me before I started. "The fastest way to become a racist is to teach a school full of black kids".

I was horrified then, but he was right and here I am now.

Obviously there are nice kids in every culture. But the stats for each are different.

reading survival of the shitskinnest by richard darwkin

Attending secondary school with waterniggers.

Living next to a albanian muslim family with 20 kids. Police and county did not help me to get any sleep so I can work for their welfare and child support, almost went full hero on them but I moved to another place.

I was redpilled early as a kid. Grew up around nice white middle class, white kids were mean but not like the niggers. The niggers weren't really mean, but just on a whole different level of wild. I knew something was different about them but didn't say anything out of wanting to be kind. Then I got to middle school, filled with nigger gangs in a ghetto. That was when I finally realized niggers were completely different in thought, speech, everything. Getting older, I tried to reconcile and see niggs more on the same level, make up excuses for how they acted. But then that faded as I got older and realized it was hopeless and not true. Niggers are fucking niggers. THe occasional nice, based black guy is fine, but the majority are completely different. Let them stay on their side of the fence and I'll stay on mine. At this point I have no tolerance for them. I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. Same with spics. Asians are okay but I don't want to live with them, already did that before and again, we're just too different.

When I visited the US and saw what a REAL ghetto is like. I also nearly got culturally enriched because I was in the wrong part of town.

Iliked his book"Collapse" but Diamond is wrong about domesticatable animals in Africa.There are some.For example the eland ,a huge fucking antelope.They imported some into Ukraine way back in the 1940s as a possible meat source.Folks were suprised how easy they were to saddle break,and they were easily trained to pull wagons.They are the size of a medium horse. There are several large antelopes in Africa that become quite docile in captiyity. And horses are native to Africa,The wild ancestors of the Arabian breeds roam the deserts of Ethiopia to this day.
And the wild jungle fowl ,ancestor to all domesticated chickens is native to Africa as well as Asia,But Asians were raising chickens for eggs and meat 4,000 years ago.Africans never thought of it even though they ate wild bird eggs.
Then there is the African Hunting Dog,a swift intelligent canid.They have been raised as pets by Europeans in Africa and tame up much easier than coyotes or wolves.Africans could have trained them to hunt for them ,but just never thought of it.
Overall African culture remain ed exactly the same for 20,000 years at least before European and Arab contact.

Living in places like: New York City, San Diego, CA, Groton, CT and Dominican republic. Blacks and Dominicans wanting to act black are the problem. Also the Filipinos out west wanting to - actually, black and everything associated with nigger culture is the problem.

liberals will find any excuse to fit into their imaginary view that everything in the world is created fair for humans, while at the same time not believing in God.

ironically my views have morphed to the opposite. I believe in God but believe the world and its outcomes have been vastly unfair and will continue to be. some races are more intelligent than others. some wars were won by true oppressors and people you would call 'evil'. some people are born into wealth and don't have to worry about work while others suffer their entire lives and die.

in a liberals' mindset, they morph the entire world to fit their pre-determined point of view. in the conservative mindset, the point of view is morphed by what is seen/learned of the world.

I grew up in the Stockholm suburbs.

>
>I grew up in the Stockholm suburbs.
Ouch

Kids have their facts straight right out of the box. We only get indoctrinated later in life with leftish propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

I've always been red-pilled on racial differences.

Everyone is deep down.

Seeing them chimping out red pilled me, also black culture and especially their slang is untermenschlich.

Grew up in the American south and noticed the double standards in which how black kids were treated vs white kids. Wasn't even close.

Same. I remember when they said that tests were rascist because blacks made lower scores than Whites. That was all the proof I needed.