Will traps in cartoons be more common in the future?

Will traps in cartoons be more common in the future?

Attached: 1521502211563.jpg (442x528, 44K)

Probably. Anything that happens in Japanese cartoons gets bastardized over here eventually.

Venture Bros did it

Attached: trap card.png (610x872, 235K)

So? They've been bastardizing our shit for the last 60 something years.

here is what you want OP

Attached: SheZow_Composite_Promo_image.jpg (843x596, 449K)

Didn't crossdressing episodes used to be a usual cartoon trope for like 50 years?

Used to be for comedy purposes. Now it's either empowering or sexual.

Ha! Frank Welker needs to see this.

Not under the current political climate.

It's inevitable.

>empowering
>sexual

I'd very much like it to stay as a comedic gag. I genuinely get a kick of of that from time to time.

Attached: 1511414454698.jpg (357x312, 29K)

All media is a continuous feedback loop of unoriginal derivative bullshit, especially Sup Forums

functionally no

You just need to call the traps "transgender"

Considering there are SJWs out there that consider it "transphobic", I honestly doubt it.

Crossdressing isn't inherently a trap. For it to qualify, the guy doing it has to actually look feminine enough that anyone (including the audience) could mistake them for an actual girl.

This meme will also pass.

The entirety of anime and manga are based off of Disney comics sent to Japan. Anime is a bastardization of American styles.

There ain't a trap in VB

Attached: 1491869670768.png (313x366, 99K)

Anime stopped looking like Disney in the 70's, every decade looks different

Also Lion King is a ripoff of an anime named White Lion

This was true back in the 50s but now? its evolved into its own unique thing.

>Anime stopped looking like Disney in the 70'
Eh, you can still see a clear Bambi influence in some modern stuff.

thats a bit we wuz. anime fans dont even watch old disney titles.

Not every anime look the same, you know?

Attached: 1521788395530.jpg (564x1106, 126K)

Are you suggesting those look different?

I think he's referring to the episode where Dean dressed up as Princess Leia and Baron Underbite tried to marry him.

Are you kidding? What about broks old osi sargent?
Here we are all honest with one another and keep no secrets, I miss mi boobs, I feel like a woman trapped in this body desperately trying to escape

Not even 10%, let alone everhything.

Not for 60 years. 60 years ago. Actually, even longer than that. There was a period between the end of the war and the early 60s when Disney was an influence. Since then anime has developed on its own.

It's just amazing how Americans are still completely hung up on this. Tezuka's character designs were inspired by American cartoons over half a century ago and they're still fuming about it, and trying to use it as a justification to claim credit for the entirety of manga and anime.

They do. I don't know if this widespread inability to tell the difference between art styles is neurological or cultural.

>you shee, one's chin is 75 degrees and the other'sh 80 degrees. It'sh your fault if you don't notish it.

Attached: 1.png (700x700, 21K)

hunter gathers wasn't a trap because he was the most obvious tranny on the planet.

You either have a neurological problem or have absolutely no sense of art whatsoever.

this isnt a good example tho

>deviant art shit

>all this shonenshit
>some edgy bland character who seems to exist entirely to be malleable
you posted a fucking terrible example

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (601x563, 484K)

Of course not. It's like having a character who loves declaring he loves morbidly obese people and screams THICC all the time

I doubt it.

The purpose.of.veingntrans isn't beingntrans itself. It's that you want to totally pass as the opposite sex.

So, any trans or trap character who call attention to it is an obvious cheap bid for attention and or cheap and easy drama.

No self respecting trans person should.think differently, honestly. But.most of them are just autogynaphelic attention whores, so...

Attached: Kemono Friends.jpg (1252x1466, 497K)

Yes, but not the same way japan does it. Here its ALWAYS gonna be about "the struggle" of being an abomination that will almost never look like a girl, a hormone mess who is onenstep away from suicide. Those ftm who look hot and manly? Silly user... they dont count because they look hot, and being transgender is about empowerment and being different, not about adapting and engaging society any way you want.

original

Attached: Imaichi Moenai Ko.jpg (1193x1060, 328K)

Isn't Neon Evangelion a ripoff of some novel?

First time I've heard anything about any novel. And why even bring Evangelion up?

That just proves they aren't unique either

Why bring up Lion King?

Again, this is either a neurological problem or a complete absense of any artistic sense. Anime/manga does not have a problem. You have a problem.

brought it up because brought up Disney. And Disney did actually rip off Kimba. Not in the meme sense that it resembles it, they really ripped it off wholesale.

because this is another shit example

i believe this guys your Sup Forumsmrade

Is there something in the water in America or has your art culture and education just declined into nothingness?

Probably both.

>anime does not have a problem
Normally I'd tell you to go back to
But this is an outright lie. At its very root, anime has similar problems as western world because Japan had been a victim to western rule in the past. Without western influence, moes would never exist. Hyper feminine standard of beauty anime girls would never exist. Toxic masculinity male anime friendship is magic characters would not exist. Ironically it is bara that still holds some few ancient pre-western Japanese values like fucking homosexuals. But those are deemed disgusting to Japanese mainstream since they adapted western world views for decades

>Without western influence, moes would never exist.
Moe is a Japanese phenomena.

>Hyper feminine standard of beauty anime girls would never exist.
Anime girls are very different from their American counterparts.

>Toxic masculinity male anime friendship is magic characters would not exist.
Toxic masculinity is a feminist meme, but I've yet to hear even feminists claim that male friendship is toxic. Your brain must be on some next level feminism.

>Ironically it is bara that still holds some few ancient pre-western Japanese values like fucking homosexuals. But those are deemed disgusting to Japanese mainstream since they adapted western world views for decades
Bara, if anything, is Western. It's very different from traditional Japanese aesthetics. BL's pretty boys are more in line with them. Bara is extremely niche while BL is not.

And what the hell does this have to do with character designs supposedly all being the same?

You're reading the wrong chain of replies if you think this is a response to the same face thing.

Then what do you think this is about?

They're upset that boys make the best girls without mutilating themselves.

I hope not

Attached: 1b95d22c-50a1-4a1f-9ea3-e0ce0e48996b.jpg (550x825, 71K)

>this mega condescending egoistic ameri-centric attitude

not surprising tho
cant wait for both of you amerimutt sjws and alt-rights to be devastated by each other. you cant even make a cartoon anymore tho

>m-muh storyboard

Just follow the >>

But anyway, due to US's history of the raids of gays and trans back then, traps can never exist as in when imported here, especially when millenials are aware and careful than their predecessors

Japan has its own degenerates and/a/ murderers. Sup Forums did nothing for Japan to invent gore and enact it.

I did, and we were talking about anime characters supposedly all looking the same.

This is what I was following

I.e. the debate about anime characters supposedly all looking the same.

capeshit characters arr rook same

And so do Disney characters. Face it, every artist has a certain set of features they use.

post your face when based CARL BARKS is responsible for anime looking like anime

Attached: donrosa.jpg (437x499, 76K)

>but it hurts lgbtbraap feelings
Trap is a fetish, not a gender/identity. Nor is it the same as trans at all. Trans wants it and the rest of the world to misgender it. Trap is misgendered by mistake and has nothing to do with the will of the trap. Hetero boy that gets hit on by hetero men, by the accident of the boy being a trap, is not the will of the boy, but the attraction of the men in mistaking the boy for a girl. People who "love traps", love this accident, meaning that trap is a fetish. Trap is a meme and its defining part is the discourse "Are traps gay" "No, if its a feminine penis". The meme is not told from the point of lgbtrbrbrbraap+ thing, but of hetero sexual person explaining why the fetish is not gay.

Mentally ill should not be encouraged to shape our language and should be hanged in any case.

Attached: 51o+DL37whL.jpg (308x450, 47K)

There are way better examples than the shit you posted. Crayon Shin chan, aku no hana, chibi maruko chan, Lupin III, Nintarou and I'm sure there are other more examples of varying styles.

>Trap is misgendered by mistake and has nothing to do with the will of the trap.
Traps intentionally make themselves look female in most cases.

My examples show the same character being drawn in different styles and illustratesthe point perfectly well. One of them even is drawn as Chibi Maruko-chan.

Please let this be bait

I’d like traps to become more common in my future

Attached: D02A1340-92A7-4462-82F4-7C6A222ED020.png (620x500, 254K)

We still have unfunny Jew jokes rampant in this board that only whites and Sup Forums would find funny. Now you want bait for trans people to bring attention upon because it's gonna incorrectly teach kids crossdressers and trans are the same thing. If there was precedence of trans folks and clarifications of common misconceptions live in tv in cartoons, which will never happen, then perhaps the political climate will allow it

Traps = cash money.

Nips have learned this lesson. Soon people in burgerland will too.

Just need to have a cute trap with a decent art style and then collect some merchandise checks.

America cannot into things like traps, because of politics and a lack of distinction between reality and fantasy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Blend S - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.47_[2017.12.09_20.47.05].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

no, no , no. Burgerland can distinguish reality from fantasy, but thanks to EUROPE and the whole rape is okay campaign and US's retarded children incapable of separate violence from preschool activism we just can't have nice things. I cant even go fucking hot guys from craiglist anymore due to politics

They realize that dragons and death stars are fantasy, but start losing the plot when things get less fantastical. Hence all the people saying "but she's only 15!" about some anime character, like she was a real person. Traps would get instantly entangled in social justice controversies.

Probably, considering how progressive animator a love gay shit

I can see your point. I think people can change though. Hell, I'd settle for one cute canon trap in any Sup Forums shit and be content.

>Inb4 whatever character who's crossdressed once and the show doesn't even have a sexy art style

Lion King and Kimba the White Lion are both just Hamlet for furries.

Actually...I think reverse traps will be more common than traps.

people CAN change
most don't want to
they think they have it figured out and know how you should and shouldn't be. it lets them think they're following the rules and "doing it right"

accepting that other people don't have to follow the same path fucks up their head because then they'd have to question if anything they do is actually "correct"

this is why it's hard to convince people that doing something different is not automatically wrong

In the modern era? Not really, barely passing is seen as more progressive than actually passing these days.

Attached: cap_03 The Invisible Hand of Fate_00_16_42_01.jpg (720x400, 67K)

Attached: latest[1].png (535x795, 850K)

You don’t even know the full name.

There many anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers in the US lately, what you fucking expect by now?

do you know what "trap" means?

fucking told

>CLAMP
That's not noodle people, fuck Cardcaptor Sakura was a fucking anomaly.

You would be surprised at how many crossdressers pass completely and yet are not gay at all. Some guys just like clothes and makeup.

>Anime stopped looking like Disney in the 70's, every decade looks different
You're right

Now they just copy French Comics instead

Exactly how is anime copying French comics?

>Traps intentionally make themselves look female in most cases.

The exceptions tend to be the best traps.

Attached: 1518125199716.jpg (550x900, 263K)

>evokes the idea of dicks (at least) in your mind
>better censor that swear though
American as fuck.

No, that's a fetish and trash at that

Aren't those Twinks, not Traps?

My understanding is 'traps' are a fetish, fanboys are a lifestyle (they can be straight femboys). Trans is a gender identity. And crosdressing is a hobby.

*femboys are a lifestyle.