youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/11/20/turnbull-hopes-trump-changes-mind-on-tpp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tggjdGNLXyI
soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/the-touch-stan-bush-remix-master?in=devolverdigital/sets/stan-bush-warrior-ep
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5dwc7b/the_new_york_times_exposes_what_rthe_donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The earlier Awoo appears, the greater the energy given to Trump!

Lemme dump Baki

Hey goy, got a light?

Who will get trolled next?

Trump4Tay

do you think she voted for trump?

Reminder to ignore all Argentinian proxyfags.

What's going on real nigga hours /ptg?

i am not liberal

i voted for kasich

s-source?

Presenting President Elect Donald J Trump

Was Michigan ever called for Trump or is it still uncalled?

AWOOOO!

Why won't you die? Why do you try so hard to live?

They're not calling in until Ted Nugent hands himself to the police

>not liberal
>voted for Kasich

>she

Still uncalled

redpill me on the alt right brehs

i thought it was just some generalized label for trump supporting online trollls, but now cnn and other outlets are reporting on actual alt right lobbyists in Washington who are trying to influence policy? what the fuck?

9:15pm

I RECOGNIZE THAT ART STYLE IT'S FUCKING BAKI

MAGA

King Nigger meets Trump

That was before she burned coal

He thrives on (you)s deny him them.

Checked and kek'd

kasich is a true principled conservative unlike donald drumpf

It's a term made up by the media for propaganda purposes.

Richard Spencer calls everything he does alt-right.

I think this man would like to have a word with you.

That hand gesture detail

I'm not ready to die yet. Indecision is by far my worst flaw.

Has anyone else felt inspired from Trump ? I can't describe it but the last week has been one of my best yet in regards to the work I'm getting done

We have no evidence of her ever burning coal, baka.

>daaamn donald back at it again with the white supremacy

Not really as good on paper is it?

Nobody really knows what the alt-right is. The MSM's definition just means "every conservative that isn't a neocon".

>tfw true principle conservative

What's his name again?

So are you guys going to do an Impeachment Edition? How about of the EC decides Trump is too much of a distracted imbecile to manage the presidency? What would that one be called?

I guess it was within the margin for recount or has something else happened?

>giving away a successful business man for thousands of unskilled barbarians

King nigger talks about America's secrets

It doesn't exist. It's just a label they use to describe people who are conservatives and they don't like.

There IS no political ideology connected with the "alt right". There is no unilateral agreement of policies, ideas, issues, etc. There is no organized political movement which calls itself the "alt right". There is no secret underground internet alt right hierarchy. There are no leaders, there are no designations, there is nothing. It's completely fabricated.

I don't really care to hear about your non-Sup Forums related self indulgant bullshit pity, to be honest. kys.

F

Mike "you like cock, you get a shock" Pence

Doesn't really exist.

If you HAD to lump people into it, they'd be Anti-Neocon, anti-globalist, conservatives. Throw in some libertarians and nationalists too.

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/11/20/turnbull-hopes-trump-changes-mind-on-tpp.html
Why the fuck does malcolm turnbull care so much about the TPP? How does it benefit us?

this is a low key hot esoteric kinda meme

Ronald Raegan

I think eventually he'll turn out like the Finn shill and flip back to being a regular poster

What does it say? I can't read gook

>By the way, my initial thoughts on 2020 elections;
>Dems are at a big disadvantage. They have to simultaneously try to flip Florida and probably North Carolina AND try to make all of the rust belt blue. Not to mention that they will still want to protect Nevada, Colorado, New Hampshire and Maine. This spreads them thinly all over USA.

It is worse than that. They will have an uphill battle in 2018 trying to defend even more congressional seats than they did in 2016.

Assuming Trump does a good job in his first two years and delivers at his easy promises (Obamacare, Common Core, letting ICE loose, starting the wall planning and building phase) there is no way democrats will stop the bleeding.

>And the bigger problem is, it isn't easy to reverse what happened in PA, MI and WI, they wen't red because dems have been openly shitting on their jobs and economy + fucking white males. So much so, that if dems will try to play nice with these states + white demographic, the regressive SJWs will become pissed, splitting the party.

Agreed, see the labour party in UK right now.

>Furthermore Trump will and already has brought jobs back to these areas, so they will likely become even more red. Another huge factor is the fact that Trump will deport illegals, so many free votes will be gone from the democrats. The dream would also be nationwide "strict" voter ID laws.
>So in summary, removed illegals + democrats who shit on whites + ID laws + Trump bringing jobs back == very challenging election for dems in 2020.

Also agreed. It will all depend on how well Trump delivers on his promises in 2017 and 2018. He may be setting up not only his reelection bid but Pence easy path to the White House in 2024.

if you guys have the time, check this out

>interview with mattis
>about 40 min

youtube.com/watch?v=tggjdGNLXyI

Why is our magnificence confined to an anonymous Mongolian fly fishing board?

Just think what we could accomplish if we worked together openly.

Butthurt Liberal Fantasy Edition

alt-right is a label to describe any non-conventional conservatives, white supremacists, antisemites, neo-nazis, republicans under the age of 30, neoreactionaries, people who like pepe, Sup Forums posters, twitter trolls and right-wing anime fans

you can see why its a pointless label

"alt right" is the new "far right".

First they label, then they vilify, then they ban.

Happened to the far right all over Europe, they will try the same trick with the "alt right".

Trump Towers

So many shill threads. Many such cases!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

our strength is our anonymity

Sad I cant read gook

>Liberal fantasy
It'd have to be the Republicans that pulled the trigger. And I'd imagine they have plenty of reason to want to. All the people they hate jammed into one cabinet. And the chance to fuck over all of them with one vote.

Not sure desu

The trick is combining psychology, political political science and mathematical algorithms all in one

It's not rocket science. You have to realize how people in charge think. Like alex jones says, once you are in the game for a while, you can almost get inside the heads of these globalist hacks and try to predict what they will do next

But anyone can do that, The trick is to predict what will happen in the next few months, a year, or even several years, based on current events and what might theoretically happen within that timeframe

It too me a while to to get started. The hardest part is what I just said, playing nostradsmus and trying to predict what will happen in the next few months or years, based on understanding the globalist mindset, the people in charge and using the current political events as base. Understanding this, you have to write an algorithm that accounts for all this and more, then you take important political variables and turn them into numbers, filling in the blanks

The process is always different, I usually have to re-write my algorithms dozens of times. I suggest you start by looking up previous election or politcal/historical events, and try to make an algorithm that predicts what will happen, knowing the answer already, but only based off the information the public had at the time

This isn't easy, but it's certaintly doable, and it takes a long time to get results

>we worked together
We do work together. Decentralised but together.

> openly
Yeah, no. Anonymity is strength.

To do what?

I can say post-election I've tried to put a more positive spin on day to day dealings.

>SUBS WHEN

Is there a full video of CNN's live election coverage anywhere? I can find Fox, ABC, and NBC, but not CNN.

m... maga?

So far the strategy has been double down on identity politics, double down on insulting white people, double down on trying to censor any news that doesn't support the narrative.

I just don't see that as sustainable, and I hope I am correct.

You've got the #MidasTouch
soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/the-touch-stan-bush-remix-master?in=devolverdigital/sets/stan-bush-warrior-ep

anyone has a compilation of the hillaryclinton tweets by our inside mole?

TRUMP

B T F O
T
F
O

HE WILL NEVER EVER EVER RECOVER

DONNIE DRUMPF WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT NOW

#imwithher

Can someone expain to me how the following memes came into fruition?

>Trump wants to put all muslims into internment camps
>Trump wants to execute all gays
>Trump wants to deport all hispanics
>Trump wants to return to slavery
>Trump wants to remove Woman Sufferage

How did this happen, and why do people believe this?

Again, I don't fucking care, please die. You should be banned for being non-politics related. You are a waste of oxygen and space. I don't know why you haven't been banned so do everyone a favor a fuck off.

MAGA

English Translation optimistically probably 2 weeks from now

Is he the reincarnation of Patton?

>hugging a black man
>She must be fucking him
Wew, top insecurity lad

>And I'd imagine they have plenty of reason to want to.

Yeah, they are salivating at the chance to lose power and destroy their own party and completely lose the faith of the electorate. Paul Ryan definitely can't wait for his career to end.

You are right. The MSM told me that the Republicans are in literal civil war within their party and it's total chaos and disarray.

Why is the Maoist shills video allowed in the OP?

Simple explanation

>(R)

Where's Paul Manafort to save Trump this just might be it.

Saltmine of the century:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5dwc7b/the_new_york_times_exposes_what_rthe_donald/

(((Them))) and the MSM