Literally who: the state

What happens here?

That's what makes it special.

Special as in a mystical magical wonderland, or special as in sniffing glue?

Best state in the U.S, been to the bitter root ranch fucking awesome.

>Brits vacation in the middle of buttfuck nowhere to ride horses in the blazing 100 degree sun

Literally why

First state to let women vote, first mistake

I've been all over the world on holiday and it's been the best one by far, better than Disneyland, Mayan city's or the south of Spain. Great people great landscape, wolf's, bears, cougars, jackals, branded a load of cattle, shot and ate squirrel from a BBQ, went line dancing with some beauty's and found some ancient native arrow heads. it was the real American experience.

Mystical magical wonderland is closer to what I was thinking.

You haven't had a real American experience until you've had a close call with a cousin
I have
It was scary
Good sex though

What about sister?

Bestiality

Cannibals and loli railing

All sorts of kinds of things

Funny enough, WYis the nation's historical leader for women's rights

It my neighbor state. I need to go visit.

From what I understand incest is pretty common in Britain senpai.

>all sorts of kinds of things
Wow were are you from?
Drove acoss this state.
Now it was early spring, and nothing was had started blooming yet, but still.
I drove for 4 hours straight, and saw nothing but guardrail, pavement, this weirdly perfectly found hills and round, future tumbleweed bushes.
Everything was a slightly different shade of tan.
Never saw another human, animal, car, truck, gas station, house, no sign of life whatsoever.
When you get to the top of a big one of these round hills, you can probably see for 100 miles of absolutely nothing.
It's like being on the moon.

cont.
Now before any locals get their jimmys russled let me say this.
Last night, had the TV on PBS cause crap on every channel and i refuse to pay for cable just for more flavors of crap.
A show came on about the Blizzard of '49 in Wyoming.
Showed how volunteers went out and shoveled miles and miles of road, by hand, to get out to some of the remote areas where people needed help as some of these people were snowed in for uo p to 9 weeks.
They dug out the rails as there were passenger trains stuck in the middle of nowhere and food and supplies couldn't get in.
They put up hundreds of stranded people in their own homes and shared what food they had.
If that shit were to happen here where I'm from, back east, today. People would be sitting on their ass, bitching about how the government is screwing them over, and loosing their shit if their wifi was out for a day.
I couldn't help but think this is whats missing in the world today. Real men.
Men with a sence of duty, who see what needs to be done, and don't ask questions just get it done, whatever it takes to do it.
You know, evil, privileged, uneducated white men.
I hope there's still people like that out in the world.
When it's snows I'm shoveling out the little old ladies in my neighborhood, but I don't see too many others in my city doing it.

R A R E

>a fucking rectangle

buffalos

Yeah, but that's all they did. They just gave them the right to vote and went about their business. It's the coastal liberals that went all day glow hair and exterminate the white males with it.

Plus, Wyoming ladies vote conservative. Wyoming did nothing wrong.