Give me one reason why I shouldn't Columbine my workplace

Give me one reason why I shouldn't Columbine my workplace
Several coworkers spread a lie about me to try get me fired just because I support Trump. This isn't the first time they've tried doing this. I'm sick of being persecuted.

I got no reasons for you. Do,it, man.

Maybe you're getting fired because you wanna shoot the place up.
Fuck

there isnt a single american citizen who knows what persecuted means prove me wrong

murder is not the answer
killing whites is the problem
you can write in your suicide not why you shot up the mosque.
make sure to tell the public these co workers we nice guys and showed you the red pill and encouraged you to go for a mosque rather then a black church

because the headline "Crazed Trump Supporter Kills Innocent Minorities and Gays" might be a point of contention and give those freaks ammo for the next four years. Just get a new job, dumbass.

Please record.

because you're too much of a cuck to own a gun so you can't

i have no reasons

Make sure you do something so we know it's you lad.

Yeah, they're all here illegally :^)

What did they lie about? You should do it now because nobody will believe them. Be the wolf.

Because the FBI is monitoring Sup Forums,and you are already under suspicion.Thus you planned has failed from the start even if it was sincere.

So you are a false flag fag

Jesus Christ, can you be anymore obvious?

Go back to whatever three letter agency you came from and fuck yourself.

Don't, you will only give Trump supporters a bad name.

You can defend yourself, but that doesn't involve needless killing.

wear a pepe t-shirt

screw what i said in can you prove you are being persecuted for being a republican?
sue them for obstructing political rights by harming the livelihood of republicans

DO IT
include me in screen thx

Needs a go pro and a way to live stream it

Use a sword. Stop making gun owners look bad. Kudos if you beat Eric and that other kids high score with a sword.

why would you shoot a man who works for the FBI?

Because you'll go straight to the gas chamber for it and we will need people like you in the upcoming war. Hang in there user.

Well it'll make Trump and his supporters seem even worse than now, which can barely happen.

>Give me one reason why I shouldn't Columbine my workplace
>Several coworkers spread a lie about me to try get me fired just because I support Trump. This isn't the first time they've tried doing this. I'm sick of being persecuted.

is this real

Because they're white. If they are liberals or non-whites, then no one is stopping you. Fire away kiddo, swing for the fucking fence.

you will look even worse and its going all over the media. leave the monkey business. find a better job...or wait until donald gets you more oportunities

Also, don't use legal guns but but one off some nigger faggot and use it. Be sure to wear a #DeportTrump badge and a #ImWithHer T-Shirt, while killing them all.

Don't bring it to the workplace. There are plenty of people there who don't have anything to do with that stuff. Instead, study their movements, track them when they leave for the day and find out when they're alone. Then just get in there, shoot them, and run like hell. Don't try to do it quiet, because that doesn't work.

and leave the hat at home maybe? lol

Shut the fuck up idiot it doesn't matter if he uses legal guns

The republicans are in control now

dont forget to shout "allahu akbar"

Make sure to make a manifesto before you do it. Write down that you're a hillary supporter. That she should have won. If at all possible, livestream the event. And by god - yell 'for hillary' every time you pop someone. Good luck and god speed user! you're doing the right thing!

Why not focus this murderous rage on George Soros instead? Killing a dozen people will only make other Trump supporters look bad and media will do everything to make sure that happens. Killing Soros could help save the world and normies wouldn't even care.

>snapping like a pussy and in the end give them what they were looking for
>not carefully plan long term and anonymous revenge to ruin their lives like they tried ruining yours
Fag

Don't be a fucking idiot. There's only one thing to do - terrorise them all but in a really subtle way. For example

>you put laxatives in their drinks
but YOU also go to the toilet a lot, as I'd you're all sick, so they can't blame you

>you jizz in secret and then drop it into their milk in the fridge
the perfect crime

>you start to slip oestrogen into a chubby numale's food and drink so he gets bigger tits
And then you ironically say "whoa, been hitting the gym Brett? Looking good"

>you pay a kid to stick offensive notes to your car while you're in work and everyone knows you're there, and you make sure he signs the notes from "one of your several coworkers who hates you"
Doesn't matter if everyone thinks you're false flagging yourself, its not your handwriting and you were in the office all day

>throw stink bomb at other employees desk when he's not looking
self explanatory

>analyse the handwriting style of a co-worker, then write a note insulting your boss and drop it on the floor
self explanatory

>"hide" a box of chocolates in the kitchen, make them look hidden by putting a tea towel over the top or something, and replace all the chocolates with whatever your imagination can handle. From shit to laxatives to snails you painted brown
always make sure to never say it's yours

>number withheld, phone up your boss and say you're a recruiter from a rival firm, and that one of your coworkers has given them their CV so they're checking their work history
this works best if you do it repeatedly, once or twice a month, for one single coworker

>print off cuckoldry chastity belt pegging BBC forced bi pic and leave it around coworkers desk
self explanatory

>tldr
>get creative

this a thousand times this. Stop giving people reasons to take our guns. if you have to kill someone think bigger than that.

1st instinct: FALSE FLAG ATTACK
Saner thought: ABUSE THE LEGAL SYSTEM

This is why the white race is going extinct, you know. Let the Anglo live or the goyim will be painfully dumb.

Gonna guess your 3rd try would be: MEDIA SMEAR CAMPAIGN FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE

Fuck all that, that's petty as fuck.

OP, don't be ashamed or bullied out of your beliefs, if any of your coworkers have a problem with you, tell them that they can go and fuck themselves, you're protected by unfair dismissal laws, don't give them an excuse to fire you.

So what if they are in power? The media will still twist it to make it a matter of gun control, and Obama still is in power till January. Two months is more than enough for him to destroy everything.

Trumps whitehouse needs thousands.
You should apply

Why not just hunt down all your coworkers one by one at there houses.

Then you can keep your job and not get killed.....

Don't do it if you openly support Trump dumbass, that's a PR nightmare.

Pretend you've seen the light and flip sides completely. Be the loudest most obnoxious liberal cunt you can be. Then Columbine your workplace.

Where do you work?
Or more specifically what do you do?
Or to be more specific, are you a worthless denominator in society working in retail/service?

Thanks bong i think i might use these even though i have no trubble whatsoever at work

Because it would hurt the god emperor. We are about to deport milliona of mexicans. Hols the line and don't do stupid shit.

And, no, I dont give a damn about your coworkers lives. I do give a damn about deporting illegals.

no
that will back fire
trump is unpopular with the left.

Are you sure its about you voting for Trump , not being an cunt about it?

>implying the game isn't about being the most petty
When will you fucks learn? The second they realise that there's no bar you won't stoop to, that there's no realm to which you will traverse, that there is literally no low you will be unhappy to go to, then they will know they are defeated.

Because when coworkers challenge you, they're really saying "I'm prepared to be this much of a dick to make you upset". What you have to do is show them that you are such a fucking huge dick that they were wrong to even think about it

>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

Although that said, if you think you can beat Omar Mateen's high score, go for it. He doesn't deserve the title for playing on easy mode.

They are small time OP. You need to go out killing a prominent Jew.

Go with a MAGA hat, also if someone tries to fire you sue the fuck up the place, say you'll leave everyone withya job.

Good thinking. I'll keep giving you (yous)...

How does this goy uncuck his shit? (To become a higher earning goy?) Assume his boss and coworkers are all also goys.

because you're not a Democrat

well they are satan's children

>Plant weed in their bag or vehicle
>Call the cops
>destroy the enemy

Don't do it. Think of this headline:

"White male Trump supporter goes on killing spree, killing colleagues who did not agree with his political stances"

I think this whole thread is a three-letter attention grab, but I agree with keep it quiet and make some job openings happen, user.

Mister Burger I'm CIA ,come with me

if you do it, you only prove liberals right