Corey Lewindowski at Oxford Union

Bongs is this supposed to be your most prestigious university? A man spent the entire talk citing facts and statistics while getting mocked and having sninde remarks thrown at him by leftist limey fucks.

If this is what your nation is I hope trump allows us to kick your shit in.

youtu.be/eQnxDX0cOFs

This shit makes me so pissed off

Limey genocide when?

Oxford tends to be more aggressive towards right wingers in the debating chamber.

Cambridge tends to be more polite and restrained. It also explains why Oxford debaters have dominated parliamentary politics of recent years.

I dont understand. Boris, Mogg, and Douglas all came from Oxford.

It seems like a cesspool of fucking numales, black nationalists, and sjws now.

JUST

Oxford has a majority of leftcuck students, they wanted to have Rhodes statues removed. Redpilled students are very rare.

t. Oxford grad.

I lived near Harvard and its the same shit.

I am just going to a state school for a economics degree. "Prestigious " universities here are beyond cucked.

IIRC, Yale, UPenn are the least cucked Ivies.

University is where stupid people go for a three year piss up.

Yale? Are you kidding me? They tried to sack a bunch professors who said they didn't have a problem with kids wearing whatever Halloween costume.

UPenn is ight

The thing with UK is that the population has the lowest average IQ in europe, and it's quite a bit lower than africa and the middle east as well.

Even the leadership of UK admits as much, pic related.

How are Norwegian unis?

The anglosphere academia is in JUST mode right now

>3 minutes in and he already btfo everyone
based corey

Brit nigger making an argument about guns.

Forgets that once gun control was implemented in uk, knife violence and robberies became numero uno. Acts like giving up ones right to protect oneself is somehow "intelligent" or belonging to some kind of "uber mensch" mindset...doesn't realize that gun control/or being unarmed is the mark of the cuck.

Forgets that violence has solved

>west swedecucks btfoed

He wasn't even debating, just making le john oliver one liners like the cuck he is

They need to be hanged

Day of the rope when?

Soon my friend. We shall return academia to what it once was.

Have you seen the Jordan Peterson debate? He BTFOs two sjws at once.

>95-99
>UK has 99.1
>is still the same colour as 95-99

Shit map made by an idiot.

>potatos

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CROWD. Corey did a stand up job here.

Numales, Carl the cucks, and women.

Where are the strong British gentlemen of old?

Aww yes! Returning academia to the place where regressive, progressive, and transgressive ideas can be debated in Socratic form in the forum openly.

No I haven't, I shall check it out friendo. I quite enjoy watching sjw getting btfo, nothing makes me happier.

Problem is, there was no debate. Just children acting intelligent but failing miserably to actually present an intelligent argument.

Oh, and you bongs never get to call us Americlaps again. Fuck's sakes what a circlejerk.

This

I thought bongs were supposed to be le educated le principled

Your most prestigious university just got btfo by a bodyguard

Polack here. Is that a polish american flag pin on his suit?

>one dude asking question,and ignores the other guys, question.

>the other spouts numbers without much explanation that one time.

Yep he is a proud plumber-american

Do you have comprehension difficulties? Of course you do.

The leadership of UK has admitted publicly that those numbers are false for UK, and that UK is near retard level ("bloody stupid"). While we don't know the exact number, we do know that the average IQ of native brits is lower than somalians and syrian migrants.

Do you know a gay guy named Daniel?

TRUMP'S VICTORY WAS THE SOUND OF HEIMDALL'S HORN

reee

Dead with all the good Germans and French.

Kind of like home burglary is more common in Europe than America because they might get shot in America here they get defended.

Holy shit those nonsense questions... and the fact that they are on the verge of tears when asking questions.

>Implying the Majority here don't treat pampered rich kids from pompous universities as clowns.
>Implying the Majority here don't laugh at the dumb shit they rant about.

People are red pilling on a regular basis here, and it's pretty comfy lately. You can have right wing opinions lately and not get shit on them for it.
Take your fight to those fucking Swede cucks.

This guy really likes his Masonic hand signs.

>snide remark

OMG BTFO FUCKING RACIST

I live in Oxford and our university is now nothing but a joke.
They are deeply stuck in a extremely left leaning echo chamber and barely allow right wing points of view.

Just like the American Universities, completely controlled by Marxist scum.

it's an embarrassment, but not entirely unexpected

what a bunch of faggots