You are all literally no different from whining sjw women. I voted for Trump...

You are all literally no different from whining sjw women. I voted for Trump. You bicker and insult and act the exact same, like annoying little bitches. Except you argue on Sup Forums and instead are misogynist losers. Nothing more, you are the direct equivalent to tumblrinas.

Call me a cuck, I dare you, it just proves my point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJWLjRK2SRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck

(test if im still b&)

fuck off cuck

> hurr durr two people are diametrically opposed are the same because they disagree with me ;_;

cuck

C U C K
U
C
K

Those 4 words have lost all meaning.

>because they disagree with me
No its because you actually act the exact same. Confirmation bias, crying loud and often etc

>I voted for Trump
Sure, why should anyone lie in the internet

I'm a fucking white male and my vote didnt matter in my state to get him elected shy would i lie. Ama.

cuck

Cuck

ur disgusting jew and no u didnt vote for trump

no one cares

gratz

> Confirmation bias, crying loud and often etc

only in your delusional mind

this is an alt-right conference:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJWLjRK2SRo

where is the crying loud you talked about?

and confirmation bias is a pretty way of you saying "I don't know what the heck I am talking about so I will assume that you didn't think through as to not appear a fool"

I'm german american and not jewish

Everyone laugh at this little cuck

>alt right conference
I'm talking about how you behave online, you act the same and I could basically substitute words the left and right uses and its the same plebian shit. You are both cucks to your parties.

Confirmation bias up the asshole by saying that about confirmation biases

didnt read

Why do we even listen to celebrities anymore? Especially some dumb Canadian whore.

>Pic related,

It's the dumbass tweeting about MUH XENOPHOBIA

Most of us just lurk or stop posting and leave. The lurkers are the ones who never got anything done with their lives and stay here because it's the only form of community they have, we aren't racists newfags generally shit this board up and they calm down and the younger ones replace them and so forth.

That's a nice ass

nice dumper

>misogynist
No one who voted for Trump uses the term misogynist, you fucking retard. Stop pretending to be one of us. Your "criticism" doesn't become more valid by you larping, you dumb cunt.

Every time I see xenophobia I always think of the xenomorphs. Why you racist against aliens?

No shit! Whatever ideology you have, I could exchange a few words and make it look exactly like what leftists think

"the state must control the economy"
now if we replace it with...
"the free-market must control the economy"

HOLY FUCK STATISM AND LIBERTARIANISM ARE THE SAME I AM SO SMART!!!

Kek you got triggered see this is what im talking about, my social experiment is working you misogynist

no i mean the tone of the message and the sheer cringe not the message, its all whining

> fuck off retard

> HOLY FUCK I TRIGGERED YOU XDDDD

>Call out others for whining when you spent the last 8 years bitching and moaning about Obama

Oh, so now it is about tone and cringe!

What was the whole "I could basically substitute words the left and right and make them be the same" thing about then?

I voted for obama and trump, see

Im not talking about taking a statement about an issue im talking about how you communicate when trying to act tough

Yeah, lefties kicking the shit out of trump voters is exactly the same as alt-righters trolling in twitter!

What a wise mind you are!

Different things... are THE SAME!! Awesome

Have you thought about writing a book about your incredible insights?

Those are all false flags. All fakes from Trump supporters.

Meanwhile, Trump supporters are harassing minorities around the US.

wew

>You bicker and insult and act the exact same, like annoying little bitches

Except that we are right and women are wrong.

> shitpost

No.

Trump is a jew and his children are married to jews

t.low test cuck

I have a better word.

Sage

>its all winning
FTFY

Just stop being a crying little bitch fuck off back to whatever leftist shithole you came from you americuck

Your a cuck. Do you know why your a cuck, because you believe in buzz word shit fed to you by the powers that be. You define these words by the definitions you are given, by those same people. You don't think for yourself. Your a cuck.

You argument says we are the same, then adds exceptions. /confused.

Cuck (as requested)

I love everyone on here though. It's fun to argue with people and get told that the day of the rake will soon come.

Leaf fall is coming.

Anime qt3.14's excepted.

>Comes to Sup Forums to cry
>Complains we cry on Sup Forums

YOU LOST LITTLE BITCH BOY

8 BITTER YEARS OF THE TRUMPSTER FOR YOU

WHY NOT JUST END IT ALL NOW?

that was the point OP, fight fire with fire

like nazism was created to counter communist subversion by using a lot of the same tools

Well goddamn look at that ass. Not bad for some white girl out of Canada.

The leafs fall but they always come back.
Always

holy shit, how many times was
xenophobia
racism
misogyny
homophobia
islamophobia
how many times were these bogus terms used?
autists

how about I call you a cunt.

t. user

Well the important thing is that you express your opinion
however retarded it might be

saved.

OP is a cuck

The trees will burn and the mosques will rise. Mustafa Trudeau, has spoken.

>You are all literally no different from whining sjw women.
>you want a white ethnostate
>they want a non-white ethnostate
>you're exactly the same!

im sorry you never had any good relationships with women

SJW and stormfaggots are the different sides of the same coin.

I voted for trump and im a conservative or independent

Thats what I said essentially

>pol is one guy
It proves your point that you are a cuck? Job well done OP

your a dorable

Yeah, but here they won't ban you for your blasphemy in order to create an echo chamber.

Ok

I believe that when Obama was in charge he emboldened soviet tier repression of our Sup Forumsros throughout Europe and Britain and I want revenge. I want anti-brexiters and anti-trumpers and pro white genocide fags rounded up and jailed.

I don't want reconciliation.
Soz.

Do people really believe /pol is something that take credit for anything happening in real world?
Guess what then I have been the reason for everything that happened from 2001 to 2016

>still using the word "misogynist" unironically

It's over tumblrina.

What is this nonsense pic? Does it mean something? Is it for or against SJWs? And what are these tattoos... Vintage, Indie game?

Possibly the worst macro I ever saw.

came here to post this

>>>/reddit/

I was using it ironically and unironically and i voted for trump you assuming shitlord

>no milo
>no PJW
>none of those meme magician
lmao nice post faggot

You posted a tweet that unironically whines about "racism", homophobia", "misogyny", and "xenophobia". You're not a Trump voter, go home.

There's nothing wrong with having strong beliefs and asserting them instead of a being meek "moderate centrist" who stands for nothing. It's also necessary to counter the other extreme-end. "Moderates" never get anything done.

>You are all literally no different from whining sjw women. I voted for Trump. You bicker and insult and act the exact same, like annoying little bitches.
>You bicker and insult
>misogynist losers
>you assuming shitlord

No shit i disagree with the tweet you dumb leaf

you don't seem like you belong here
maybe plebbit is more your speed

She's not from Canada though she was born in Utah

The only way the US presidential election has "emotionally affected" me was when I was telling a (female) friend of mine that everything is cool, and that it doesn't matter at all who won, and she got a little bit pissed.

Me being based enough to get neither upset nor gleeful means I am better than the whining SJW women

(she was/is upset because she thinks a rapist is in office..... GIRLS, EH???)

I'M IN LESBIAN

>Call me a cuck, I dare you, it just proves my point.

Do you have any idea how pathethic you sound? Cuck

what is tasty bait?