Please Forgive Me!!! 009: Exclusively on Saturn

Please Forgive Me!!! 009: Exclusively on Saturn

Good to see Katie, Mr. Jones, and some wierdness in the world.

Attached: pfm009.png (980x1512, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhprdtC1eTw
youtube.com/watch?v=n-jdr-QSxh0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to guess Pasqualo is headed towards a breakdown trying to be so selfless.

Mr. Jones continuing to be great, I see.

What does ABDF stand for? DF is "Defense Force," of course.

God, I hope culling the Dread Bears becomes a thing later on.

Anti Bear?

The first few were a bit rough but this is definitely some good shit.

I'm surprised that the Dreadbears weren't shitting as well.

>Eliza works at the animal shelter
Glad to see things going alright for peanut head

The shitting cat and shitting raccoon immediately after caught me off guard. First time I actually, literally lol'd.

or I'm hoping we finally get to see the abusive family she comes home to every day that justifies her spending as little time there as possible, as well as the aggressively cheery front she puts on.

I want to see shared custody/a custody battle for her between Jennifer and Dad except, of course, it's based on NOT wanting her.

For some reason I feel like her going home to a happy family would hurt even more. It would almost mean that the dad would have been somehow more ok if old Pasqualo wasn't the way he was. Like, its that creeping fear that "life sucks because there is something wrong with me" made manifest.

Attached: 1500667777139.jpg (600x503, 50K)

I know its not what you meant, but now I'm picturing someone who's actually never laughed before in their life until seeing this comic.

Attached: pas.jpg (400x330, 59K)

>wanna come to my place and hang out

Does this mean Allys got a nice family this time around?

I want to HUG Pasqualo

Don't forget, Aurora's primary characteristic was her all-encompassing compassion for humanity. All this volunteer work could just be how that manifests for a normal teenager.

Attached: ithurts286mommilasabadlittlechick.png (980x1268, 722K)

PFM!Pasq is such a cute
I can't wait to watch Gob and Josef slowly break her spirit

Attached: pasqy.png (118x160, 33K)

Even if she's Aurora, she's still Pasqualo now.
And Pasqualo didn't break.

Probably not. She actually seemed to have a good relationship with Kim in the flashback stuff of IH! even if the two of them insulted each other, it was her mom who was the issue I guess. I'm sad that not going to Ally's mean's no Kim for now but I AM glad that the animal shelter means we'll get some ol' Peanut Head action.

NuPasqualo is actually a really nice blend of the two characters. She's as spazzy as Pazzy but has Aurora's compassion.

Pasqualo didn't break because he started out already broken.

So what do we thinks gonna happen?
I recon a tone shift at 100 ala IH, but with Minor changes
while Ally seems to get on well with Tubsy, i recon she'll actially want to go out with Passy, which will make it extra gut-wrenching when she dies, and our main duo will be pas and tubs

at the same time it hurts pasq's last existance was that christmas where ally's mom made her feel like shit so i could also see him making her home life better before the end.

In case anyone was wondering, Jen got paired up with Super Saiyan Shaggy in a tournament last week. They got to stage 3, meaning they can't be entered again. So she did alright.

Fight One:
youtube.com/watch?v=KhprdtC1eTw

Fight Two:
youtube.com/watch?v=n-jdr-QSxh0&feature=youtu.be

Can't find Fight Three, but Shaggy gets beat immediately, and Jen fights, but is taken out pretty handily.

Attached: jen.png (1506x1016, 81K)

what is this autism?

fun autism

you beautiful fuck i love this

but ally and pas are gonna hook up at the dance and start a llama farm

Dude, no. Don't do that.

>Peanut and the teacher
Neato.
A breakdown is imminent. I want to make her happy with my penis.

He will probably hate her for being such a goodie two shoes. Remember that he only started to like old Pas at the very end after getting his hat eaten

I like how you can see her face on the last panel.

100 is way too obvious. I doubt they will do anything.
>spoiler
The 3 are obviously going to fuck user.

> ABDF
Where do I sign up?

bump

Attached: 1496162011623.png (1920x1080, 475K)

Pasqualo is a good girl!

GOOD!

dread bear roberts

what the fuck is an ABOF

anti-bear defense force I suppose

>bears are not explosively shitting
one job

I can't wait until best character shows up

Attached: touching dicks is gay even your own.jpg (854x410, 67K)

yeah what an oversight.

>next strip: "Ally By Myself"
9 panels of furious bean flicking while her mom yells at her from outside the bedroom door to finish her homework

I forget, did Dad hate Aurora in It Hurts!!!? I know he thought she was brain damaged or something for wanting to date his son, but I don't remember him shit-talking her otherwise.