You're not going to the church today, are you?

Drop the kike now

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?q=Cuck
thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not, but I should.

I am and fuck you heathen cunt

I don't even remember what a church looks like on the inside. I have some memory of the strong smell of incense. It's nice and gets you slightly high, I guess?

>pagans

No, religion is for scared little children who cant deal with their own mortality.

He is a faggot tho, he is all like:
>hurr durr abandon the civilization your ancestors built and go in the woods to live like niggers. Oh and by my role-playing game pls

We know it's you, /leftypol/. You've been spamming this for like five days now to foment discord.

Do not reply to these threads. Hide and sage.

>christians

TIP

I can't I'm working on sundays

Forgive me Jesus

>come and worship my faggot Gods, we can suck each other off afterwards.

Fuck off Varg we're not gay.

You guys have mass in the afternoon?

>pagans

wtf i love catholics now

>christcucks have fully synchronized their propaganda

Nice that you've remembered your Hebrew roots

>His wife used to be a man
Dropped

>implying i'm christian
Deist master race reporting in. My God is the greater good, which means transhumanism and laughing at dumb cucks like you on the internet

>Christians

>source:
Your ass

>atheists

Fucking degenerates, a disgrace to the nordics.

What denomination has the most single qts

Don't self-doxx your own facebook m8

gays were executed for being gay in pagan times. and they threw your body into a shit area to keep its degeneracy away.

>betray your ancestors, your family, your civilization, and your community go- I mean guy!

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

99% of the fags preaching paganism on here are LARPers. If you don't actually believe the Pagan gods exist and if you don't participate in the retarded rituals then your opinion means fuck all.

At least the Christians actually believe in their Gods and go to Church on Sunday (some of them)

It's impossible to take neo-pagans seriously. Their ancestors were BTFO in the distant past and now they're whining about muh trees and muh rituals. Cry harder fags, you lost the culture war. Christianity managed to conquer the world before the protestants started ruining EVERYTHING with their schisms and HERESY. Now the JEWS and the PROTESTANTS have teamed up to cuck the entire western world and it makes my blood boil.

are you being ironic? Christianity is an arab religon that was spread into europe. its no different from islam invading today.

> If you don't actually believe the Pagan gods exist and if you don't participate in the retarded rituals then your opinion means fuck all.
they're not magical sky daddys though. and there isnt enough historical recordings of rituals to actually re-instate them fully. its not an organized religion anyway.

half of christianity's tradition is from european paganism (catholics especially)

> Christianity managed to conquer the world before the protestants started ruining EVERYTHING

let me get this straight

losing north africa, greece and the balkans to Islam = conquering the world?

>It's impossible to take neo-pagans seriously

if you're referring to the ones full of tattoos smoking dope and not knowing anything about the historical paganism i agree.
> Their ancestors were BTFO in the distant past

it wasnt like europe shifted overnight. it took over 1,000 years from christianity's arrival to the last pagan kingdoms. the biggest reason christianity succedded is it hijacks your survival instinct. if you dont convert you go to hell.
>Cry harder fags, you lost the culture war

you realize how ironic it is for you to shit on them for that when europe is currently facing the same situation? (worse this time actually)
>before the protestants started ruining EVERYTHING with their schisms and HERESY.

this is ridiculous. catholics today are just as screwed up. your pope is a fucking marxist. not to mention most of catholic tradition is literally borrowed pagan tradition (to help convert)

Cry some more cuck

Yup, and their gods sucked dick. Sounds super straight.

Also like those totally straight Greeks.

Face it every non Christian, including atheists, are fucking homos.

>my pope

>Christians in Europe are the exact same as Muslim Europeans will be in 300 years once they take over England, France and Sweden
Middle Eastern Invaders. Im all for allying with Christians to drive out Judaism and Islam, sort out or internal politics after. But dont get on your high horse and pretend your anything other than invaders.

>Proddies
They're almost like pagans, they're heretics.

>if i post a meme and scream cuck. i win
already explained that quote is fake/mistranslated. gays were executed in pagan times.
and i suppose your child molesting priests arent homos? because thats something we know happened.

#notmypope wont change the fact that most catholics are leftist as fuck now.

the protestant Christians in the US are the most loyal (they attend church more) and they vote the most right wing.

not that i care for either sect.

Tell me more about those pagan scientists creating science and progress for Odin and shit

>pagan scientists didn't exist
>what are ancient Greeks and others

Just that germanics were savages does not mean the rest of paganism was bad.

>Just that germanics were savages

shitty meme. they were less savage than romans by todays standards. the supposed "civilized" group.

I mean savage by civilizational development.
Rome was a nation of conquest, expansion, development, while Vikings were sackers, pillagers and no where near the architecture and so which the Romans build. Not to forget the lack of proper science and arts.

Christianity brought dark age to Europe. Science progress was held down.

when it comes to infrastructure yes. maybe art. but science no.
even from modern historians that generally love the roman empire can tell you the Germanic tribes had equal if not better weapons in many cases. medicine was relatively equal.

JESUS WAS A GALILEAN

IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE _ONCE_ YOU WOULD KNOW THAT

>source: le reddit graph with le hole in the middle made with memecenter

>Christcucks

He does know his beard is suppose to be on his face right

All cuckolds are americans
Some americans are christians
Some christian americans are cuckolds

Cuckoldry is an invention of the US white male, nothing to do with christianity

literally the only reason any of you fags pretend to be Christians is you have fond memories of Christian festivals and customs growing up, and see these being relinquished in favour of degenerate faggot behaviour.

Well guess what, everything you like about Christianity is stolen from European paganism, aka natural European behaviour.

Christmas = Yule. The gifts, the man who goes round every home leaving the gifts, the feasting. Everything we enjoy from Christmas is just Yule.

New Years, while not Christian, is also celebrated similarly to ancient Europeans - they used to light up the dark night with fires to drive away winter spirits, and made promises to be better people next year to bring the spring back again.

Easter is literally the name of the old English Goddess of Spring. There is nothing at all Christian about this celebration. The rabbits and eggs are an ancient custom. The feasting of lamb is similarly ancient.

What you think of as Christianity is nothing more than the natural state of European people, things we have been doing for thousands of years, simply distorted by Christians because they had nothing whatsoever to give European people, and instead decided to steal our own culture.

Imagine if in 1000 years time people are arguing about keeping Islam alive in Europe by celebrating Yule as the birth of Muhammad or some shit, because it's a tradition dear to them that their ancestors have been celebrating for hundreds of years.

not true christians

Kek

Christians BTFO

Even fucking christmas has its date stolen from a pagan holyday.

Not really, more like the clash of the cultures did

fuck up eskimo

WTF I hate everything and everyone now.

google.com/trends/explore?q=Cuck

Look who's in first place!

nice post and checked

/thread

When I think of christianity I think of crusades.

Czechmate heretic.

More like a reason to justify being utter fucking losers meanwhile those normies who work, fuck and have babies are degenerate "assholes".

I am. Evening mass all the way.

ITT: we trigger pagans

how is that triggering. thats like posting a picture of the nazis getting defeated.

WE

WUZ

PAGANS

and you will burn in hell

Prayed from home maybe next time.

no arguments. every one of you gets BTFO any time these threads appear.

Burn your slave Bibles.

Read Might is Right instead.

thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf

>Newton
stop
Newton was a satanist
The best people of Europe were always involved with the degenerate occult.Some were proper Christian, but there was never a good scientist that was a deluded DEUS VULT larper.

And now Islam and atheism is doing the same, get cucked

make one with praise Jesus

>I think about Germans raping my ancestors
>BIG TEUTON COCK
kek

There's no Historical proof of this.

Why did Varg pussy out and move to France?

>heheh look at me I worship Gods that nobody's thought about for 1000 years aren't I edgy and interesting give me attention

>Christmas
>not Thormas

Checkmate Odin

There is historical evidence.

99% of information on ancient Germanic tribes cant be "proven" simply because the sources are all from foreign groups like the Romans and/or after the introduction of Christianity.

>Newton was a satanist

This is absolut nonsense , newton was a devout christian who believed in a literal bible , like any other denomination we have today

Newton created his very own form of Christianity, he was a heretic, but not a pagan.

>violent Christian invaders come from the middle-east and destroy western religion and completely change their cultures and values
It's totally ok, you don't want to be a fedora-lord user
>violent Muslim invaders do the same now
REEEEE GET OUT WE MUST PROTECT OUR CULTURE

It's like history is prone to repeating itself, makes you think huh