Paranatural

>listen isaac i'm monkey themed and you were definitely born from some dude's mouth egg, let's raditz this freak and call it a day

>Thanks for your patience! I'm doing well! See you next time!

Attached: 1521794901-Ch5Pg260.png (748x1125, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/nMUnbNPCoSw?t=49
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah Hijack definitely overestimated these kids.

Also with Max, did Hijack take control of that spectral thread he used to anchor the doctopus to Max's arm way back when?

Which reminds me, assuming Hijack can be forced out if the body he's inhabiting is in enough pain, hitting him in that huge burn that Forge left on Spender is probably their best move.

Judo is entirely based on grabs and throws using you opponent's weight against them, Spender should've toppled over almost immediately
Unless Zack simply doesn't know a fucking thing about it and just slapped it in to look cool

I assume it's Ed not actually knowing Judo judging by panels 8 and 9.

I think it's more that Isaac doesn't know a fucking thing about Judo. See how he's just tugging at Spender's sweatervest, not grabbing onto his body? He went for a tic throw and just yelled some shit.

Wow Isaac is really triggered by Dimitri.

does the brown girl fuck yet or not

i think its more hes gun shy after almost killing Splender last time.

You have to actually use the opponent's weight. It's not as simple as just grabbing their sweater, you've gotta disrupt their balance (which Ed didn't), otherwise it'll happen just as drawn here.

This is a very good page, I don't care what you say.

Stuff actually happens it's not bad. I'm expecting Zarei to blast through the front doors on a scooter and wreck it any moment though.

She's twelve.

>not a single wristpost

HUAAAAHARRRGH

Attached: Wrist-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 46K)

My wrist hurts, so wristposting will be delayed until next Tuesday. Thanks for understanding!

I mean, it's not like they're really making any headway in this battle so it's either they realize Hijack's game (unlikely) or there's an interruption of some kind.

I don't think Hijack would need to use that thread to stop a kid with a broken arm. Just seems like an instant knockout gag

Has he ever said what's actually wrong with his wrist? For a guy in his mid/late 20s to have had for years by now a debilitating medical condition so severe that a light wanking session would put him out of work for weeks and not have surgery or anything done to treat it is weird.

Attached: 1519985202683.png (748x1128, 685K)

So they're all suddenly incompetent now?

I mean they're already handicapped due to not wanting to kill or severely injure Spender, and they're twelve year olds trying to fight a grown-up so that's an additional handicap.

It's an okay page but it should've been released two years ago.

You have to knock them off balance before you can use that weight. a 90lb person can't just throw around a 200lbs person because they know judo, they have to exploit the situation.

Hey

HEY

This page is good. I like this page.
Good job Zach

Attached: Aw Hell Yeah.jpg (320x300, 21K)

>panel 11-12
>inb4 "wow Max, so 'brother' of you to get behind Isaac's back"

You know what else is a handicap?

Attached: broken-wrist-symptoms.jpg (685x355, 17K)

Attached: 1489469241055.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Leave.

Attached: 1491711118485.png (483x550, 299K)

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: 500x300_wrist2.jpg (540x301, 21K)

So Dimitri got kicked in the face, and Isabel took a spectral ball and chain to the back of the head, and I'm not really sure how serious those are meant to be taken. Like evidently it took them out for one page, but are they out for the rest of the fight due to concussions?

It's three newspaper format strips stacked instead of an actual page that's designed in full.
And it repeats the same joke three fucking times.

The problem with his wrist is that it's attached to a complete fucking hack.

Max is an asshole

Ed is 10 years old. His wrists would break off before he sends Spender to the ground

I have to give this page credit for density. It's easy to imagine that this could've been two pages earlier in the chapter.

>His wrists would break off

TRIGGERED

Attached: wrist pain.jpg (550x364, 50K)

Yeah this page is alright honestly. Nowhere near old Paranatural standards but it's okay. Still wish the story would actually get somewhere though.

>credit for density
He did have an entire week to work on it.

Hijack grants Super Human strength remember. Ed can't do much against a human adult at it's maximum strength capacity.

He said his strained his wrist from overdoing 2 to 3 updates weakly, I give him that much 8 to 12 pages a week is overwhelming on an artist if your not Japanese. I have a problem with him trying to keep up said schedule and bitching about it every week when countless of times people (not just on Sup Forums) have recommended he'd to a one a week update schedule or by-weekly one.

Sure, but I haven't noticed a difference like this in previous pages after Zack had skipped an update.

Why do people like this page? Is it because more than two characters have dialogue this time?

fucking based

Yeah I bet Ed breaking his wrists would be painful.

What would Ed say?

No, it's because they've learned to lower their standards quite a bit and they still want to hope that this comic goes somewhere in the next decade so they're taking what they can get.

Bingo.

I think most people are reading this because we've all invested so much time that we want to see where it goes. Zack sure takes his sweet time getting from A to B.

>this entire fucking YEAR of updates
hooktube.com/nMUnbNPCoSw?t=49

And mangaka hire assistants to keep up with the page count + deadlines. Comparatively, eastern webcomics (think lezhin/line, or web toons in general) do not always follow a specific to-print page flow, and tend to compromise detail for speedier updates, but even those have enough time in between chapters and seasons, nor does the artist necessarily work alone.

>What would Ed say?

Well considering his tool is a paintbrush, he'd apologize for being unable to use it and thank everyone for their understanding.

There were pages like this back when people were still defending Hitball. I would post about the issues and get hounded for being a contrarian in return.

The answer is that a lot of Pnat's audience has very low standards for page layouts and writing. Yes, here too. Zach managed to alienate even them by dragging things out and doing even worse, so to them this is a return to "good" pages despite being pretty poor.

>a lot of Pnat's audience
A lil' reminder that most of those people on Tumblr outed themselves as high- and middle-schoolers remarking being younger or older than Isaac when this M Night Shyamalaning bullshit pic related came out. That'll show you the little standards they have...they don't want memorable, grounded characters; fluid action or solid workplace relationships - it's just nothing else but reaction images and ships they care about.

Attached: 1506129257597.png (235x290, 58K)

>implying he didn't get started until thursday

>Sorry guys, I can't battle today. I'll be battling on Friday, though! Please come visit me at Grampa'shousecon next Tuesday!

I hate this chapter. I hate Hijack. I hate Zack.

Is Zack trying to make Max a bit softer with his sass, or am I overthinking it.

Attached: Capture.png (206x332, 58K)

THEY DRIVE ME TO DRINK

Jesus

Ghosts cant handle the banter

It is PJ he's essentially a retarded younger brother you should refrain from bullying too much.

>they don't want memorable, grounded characters; fluid action or solid workplace relationships - it's just nothing else but reaction images and ships they care about.
>everyoneisstupidbutme.jpg

Nah, even the people who care about those things have been shown to swallow it. It's the majority of the fambase regardless of site or purpose in reading. It appeals to a wide demo, most of whom don't have high standards.

Max also feels guilty becuase he hasn't gotten around to telling PJ that most ghosts can't use tools because the spirit inside would eat them.

Though there's theoretically nothing stopping PJ from going to the Guerra dojo and gitting gud, especially since Lefty seems to have also been a student there.