Has Trump said anything regarding wikileaks or Assange

Has Trump said anything regarding wikileaks or Assange

rest in peace

This is strange.
Someone as prominent as Assange has mysteriously disappeared and the media ain't saying jack shit about it.

He's doing the smart thing and keeping his lips sealed on Assange/Globalists/The Shadow Government/Obama and Clinton Crime Ring/ The Child Sex Ring...ect. until JAN. 20TH.

The week following that Friday will be the scariest and most mind numbing week since probably 9/11.

shit will go down.

This. I can't wait until that first week in office. Will be very interesting to say the least

He is in the Ecuadorian embassy in london.

>has no idea what's going on
Assange's deadman's switch went off in October. Anons are working around the clock to try and figure out what the fuck happened. Haven't you seen the threads?

Trump is jewish and his children are married to jews

Anyone know if we found it in the bitcoin

He met with a sweedish prosecutor this week.

In regards to a deadman switch, did anything actually come out that wasn't pizzagate tier.

digits check out.

Seriously the Trump administration will be known for a lot of growing up for us.
This is a great step we must take or we as a country can not mature into our next phase of advancement.

It's all or nothing. The red pill will be forced down the regular Americans throat or we wont have a future.

keep up with the threads, he hasn't been seen for weeks in his balcony and there's nothing conclusive about the swedish prosecutor that would affirm he's alive

shadow asylum
trump will pardon assange and stash him where nobody will find him

Assange is dead. They went and got him before the election when it became clear they were going to lose. They knew Trump would pardon him and they weren't going to let that happen.

RIP to the greatest shitposter of all time.

Are you suggesting the meeting was to give the apperance of him living?

Who is it supposed to convince? People that are actually concerned would not accept this as evidence of anything.

Besides, what does Ecuador have to lose if Assange slipped in the bath tub?

So these folks are capable of undectable murder but not vote rigging? Even African countries can handle voter fraud.

Killing someone is easier than rigging thousands of votes. What bothers me, it is that the Ecuador embassy is silent about his condition. Why they are so scared to leak anything, which could prove that he is alive or dead.

So, basically there are two options. He is kill (by globalists) or he's managed to escape without the Ecuador embassy knowledge, so they can't say anything, because it will put them in a wrong light.

and it's all because FUCKING LAZY bong cunts couldn't be assed to go the embassy at 6am to get video evidence of assange getting black-bagged - it was nearly 3 hours after the internet was cut before a periscope started streaming.
He literally has not been seen for over a month now.
Fucking bongs I will never forget nor forgive your ineptitude on this.

F

R.I.P. in peace, The Shitposter

praise kek