They are on to us

>This group largely identifies with the so-called “alt right”, a white nationalist group, and believes the frog, named Pepe, is imbued with a magical power to bring Trump into office

>Ferréol is detailing what he calls “memetic warfare.” The technique involves charging a symbol, which will then act as a proxy for a clandestine plan. In occult tradition, this is known as chaos magic.

>So is meme magic dangerous? Curtis suggests it is

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected
archive.is/
youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

learn to archive the page you inbred Slav mongrel

motherboard.vice.com/read/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected

>Gypsyfag

I don't identify as alt-right.

I think meme magic is humorous but I am skeptical as to whether it actually works.

Having said that, I am generally open minded about the paranormal so I suppose I believe in magic to some extent

here's a link for you, dumbass archive.is/

>Implying I don't want the left to keep writing stupid articles for pittance and making a fool of themselves

This was only the first spark.
Soon there will be a wave of flames

>M$ Paint frog
>"God"
>"Jesus"
>Benny Hinn...

funny how they seem to monitor Sup Forums but all they ever talk about is racism. why don't they mention our love for lolis? really made me think.

reverse that image

So your question is is meme magic dangerous? Yes. Not only are you messing around with dangerous occult forces, but the social and cultural changes being made because of meme magic can backlash.

we take a gamble, the status quo does not look good. history favors the bold.

Meme magic is real, and natural. Every letter in this post is a meme that you have learned an association with. Without the meme they would just be arbitrary shapes.

checkin myself b4 i rek myself

no. please not again.

it's true tho

Of course meme magic is real. It's the reason there are ad campaigns with catchy slogans, and recognizable symbols on our clothing.

And they should really get the name right. It is KEK's power, who imbues everything. Pepe and Trump and we are just messengers.

PRAISE

>>This group largely identifies with the so-called “alt right”
Only falseflagging shills do

>“I've been observing [this phenomena] first hand for quite some time now,” Ferréol told me.

> this phenomena
> not "this phenomenon"

the author of this article is not a smart man.

wonder what Jeb thought when he saw Trump win the election

>oh fuck...you CAN insult your way to the presidency

wonder if we will see Jeb! in 4 years yelling Nigger! and Beaner! during the nominee process

Do people not realize how many layers or of irony this whole shitposting is behind?

I myself am a nonbinary right-queer.

They are far too late. Our advantage in meme technology is too vast and is accelerating at a pace they cannot match

It is like bing trying to overtake google

Meme magic is not any less unreasonable or fantastical than any major religion. If anything, it has more correlative evidence to recent events than any other religion.

If you don't believe me. Reddit has a far larger user base and receives far more ad money. They have been trying for YEARS to replicate our arcane meme magic but they couldnt even meme Bernie to a primary win, with the help of tumblr.

Yet Kek made trump fucking invincible

We have already forgotten far more memes than they will ever know

No one believes it was magic, it's just alliteration. It was persuasive. A throw away image that largely undercut liberal talking point stays with you. A 1kb size file stored in your head that turns your way of perceiving the election.

>We have already forgotten far more memes than they will ever know
So, I heard u like mudkipz.

The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything..

>Occult online supporters
WE WUZ SATANISTS AND SHEIT !

Checked.
Shadilay!

no u

I only browse while wearing a hooded cloak with the lights low and strategically placed to obscure only the top half of my face

Occult means "hidden" not "SATAN"

implying normies know this, if you say occult to them they're all like OMG you're a satan worshipper , you kill babies drink their blood and worship some hollow demons and the Devil.

>lights low
ha faggot, i don't have light , my only source of light is Kek , may he be praised and deliver this world from all the shitskin.
Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer !
youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI

shooped

Actually we focused on Hillary's occult ties. Pediphilia. Child sacrifice. There is no equivalent on the alt-right side unless you consider the autistis on this site, basement dwellers keyboard warriors....doesn't compare with Clinton and her world. All the corruption of the Clintons and Podesta, David Brock...

nigga watch out , you may end up in a poor suicide accident.

Well then I will be in good company! I would consider Jeramiah a friend. And Abraham ... The first to turn away from child sacrifice. And Jesus of course...

>So is meme magic dangerous? Curtis suggests it is
Who the fuck is Curtis?

The whole spirit cooking thing was a vindication of sorts during that battle. When that surfaced I doubled my efforts as I'm sure others did. I was glad to do my part of the battle - meme war 2016 Christian Division. Battle against the empire of evil. Who would of thunk it we would win the battle.

Now I want to know where the blest Assange is and of his health. I am concerned. I also want justice for Seth Rich.

Not just occult sir.

>Harambe dead
>Nice truck
>Omar and the free shots for everyone
>Belgium boom party
>Erdogan putsch and rise of islamist dictature
>Istanbul bomb where PEPE was written near the site of explosion
>Assange
>Podesta
>Brexit
>Trump
>Russian-Kebab-Persian alliance

THE YEAR IS STILL NOT ENDED
2016 was the ultimate KEK year, - memetic war 2016 Phalus Dei division reporting in
All those butthurted liberals , all this salt, all those tears we have waited for years , this year was one of the best so far and is still not over yet, pray for KEK and shit will get on fire.

>mfw we're living in a world where the post numbers on the political section of a vietnamese cave painting forum are charging the power of a resurrected ancient Egyptian god of chaos to decide the fate of the world

2016: The Year the more than 2000 years long world domination of Moloch was ended by a bunch of racist Autists and their self-invented game of online Kabbalah. What a year to be alive.

This is so retarded
KEK will become an official God and religion

Even most Sup Forumstards don't

Hey fag, get back to plebbit or learn to screenshot or Archive it, giving Vice hits is punishable by death here idiot

>OMG you're a satan worshipper , you kill babies drink their blood and worship some hollow demons and the Devil.

Im not a Democrat.

I'm an atheist but I believe in meme magic/chaos magic. It's not actual magic, nor supernatural. It's a very interesting social phenomenon and apparently pretty powerful.

Our memes will change the world. We are the saviors of the universe.

>us

I want reddit to leave

Very few, Im sure most dont even remember what the word filter was for.

It's not any more farcical than the shit progressives believe in about the arc of history and the march of eternal progress and the right side of history meaning they will always win.

Cuz what happens when an Egyptian frog deity smashes your right side of history to pieces?

Memes are a real thing, not quite magical, but in a way meme magic IS a real thing

>image-based online bulletin board Sup Forums
>When someone posts a message or picture on a Sup Forums thread, their entry is marked with a multiple-digit, randomly-generated number in the comment thread, like a personal UPC. In other words, no one knows what the number will be beforehand. So Pepe enthusiasts started betting that posts featuring Pepe would end in double digits.

So much why.

>randomly-generated number

What a bunch of fucking retards.

WTF kind of president worry's about a saturday nite live sketch?wants equal time? Dumbass!!!