How can you defend this Sup Forums?

This based intellectual just destroyed Trumps 5D chess with logic and reason.

The Anti-Trump people are the abusers in this scenario.

>See, this is why your wife divorced you, it's because you kept insulting her and being physically violent

This is why Trump won

What a fucking retard. He doesn't realize he, and people like him, are the abusers.
You can't go on a racist, sexist, bigoted tirade against white men for years and years, and expect people to just take it.

either way the right benefits

Trump won because the Left overreacts to everything. It's like an annoying asshole around you who never see rationally and always try to fit everything into his/her worldview. You naturally start hating someone who you cannot reason with.

He just did the same thing he accused Trump of. Probably beats his boyfriend's wife. That's why she's really in a wheelchair.

Thanks guys, I'm trying to come up with a good counter to this latest facebook meme. So far I've got:

"This man is clearly suffering from the condition known as liberal privilege. That is, being able to express your political beliefs without being called a racist, a bigot or a sexist when you know that you're not."

So it's not abuse when liberals call you sexist, racist, etc. just because you voted for trump?

but it's 2016\

Abuse requires power, just like racism is prejudice + power.

So, when someone spread LIES about you and whoever you're friends with as an extension, you're supposed to not fight back and take it all in because... progressiveness? Quite ironic how the only ones TRULY advocating for "neutering resistance" here are the ones who are supposedly against it. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? It's always like that with racism, sexism, and all that mumbo-jumbo people these days spout because they're a bunch of boring motherfuckers.

>If we fight Terrorism THEY win.
kek. why are cucks so fucking retarded?

They steal, assault, slander, block traffic, vandalize, and constantly call us any of the deplorable codewords.
The whole country would be like Detroit without us. These people are like children who hate their parents because they are good parents.

How can people be this retarded? "You made me do it" doesn't even factor into the assertion. The point is that screaming liberal faggots blocked out any and all discourse, and so they convinced literally no one of their viewpoints because their only "argument" was screaming buzzwords, and then the shy trump voter phenomenon also occurred.

That's some perverted double-think right there. Wouldn't be surprised if many of them actually believe that shit.

This is some serous cuck desperation. You'd have thought they would be at the acceptance stage by now.

This is why Trump will win again.

According to the cuck it's a trope if you point that being a wacko progressive is why the dems have completely lost the white vote.

But of course it doesn't cross his mind that it may just be a trope that doubling down on calling everyone you don't like every "ist" and "phobe" you can think of. How is that not the most obvious "feedback loop" ever established.

>Trump is a racist!
Why?
>Because people accuse him of being racist!
Why?
>Because he's racist!
>Also, your resistance to my behavior of trying to shame you over false accusations of racism/sexism/islamaphobia/homophobia/etc is the reason I behave this way in the first place!

And what function does THIS serve?

Let me get this straight
>riot in the streets --> not abuse but "resistance"
>hurl bricks and rocks at police --> not abuse but "resistance"
>burning down cars --> not abuse but "resistance"
>physically assaulting innocent people because of their opinion --> not abuse but "resistance"
>calling for ethnic cleansing of over 200 million people on social media --> not abuse but "resistance"
>calling for the murder of politicians --> not abuse but "resistance"

This McLellan guy has his head so far up his ass like any other SJW that he isn't even able to differentiate between abuse and resistance.
This is the rationale of any authoritarian/fascist: All violence is justified because it's resistance

Give me a fucking break.

>emotional relationship abuse is exactly the same thing as a social political movement over the scale of an entire country.

Huh. Whoduh thunk it. But what function does this retards argument serve?

>"You made me do it" doesn't even factor into the assertion.

You are not dealing with a rational opponent, because such an opponent is required to argue with "entailment." Essentially, "entailment" is a chain of logical assertions which lead to a certain conclusion, either by deduction or implication.

For instance:

>Driving while drunk should be illegal, because it is dangerous.

>It is dangerous because alcohol is a depressant which inhibits judgment and motor function.

>As a result of this, drivers are less alert and able to operate a vehicle, which makes them more likely to crash into other drivers.

>Due to this, other drivers are placed in greater danger than they otherwise would have been.

>THEREFORE, it is reasonable to ban driving while intoxicated, because it is dangerous.

See what I did there? I used a chain of logic to string out my points from one end to the other. You can clearly see how each point supports the next, which is what we call "entailment."

Now, if someone cannot refute your argument or is motivated by something to avoid even arguing with you, they will have to attack you WITHOUT entailment, since they cannot find a flaw in your logic. This is where the fallacies and strawmen come in. They know they cannot beat you, so they try to overpower you through various methods such as deceit, insults, shame, etc. You often see this stuff when people try to dissuade Christians from their creationist beliefs. It does not matter what evidence is presented, the subject will constantly bob and weave, dodge and skip around just to avoid having their ideas critiqued.

This is what you are seeing here. Since the guy in OP's image is unable to take on the right with arguments based in entailment, he must bullshit his way through things to manipulate others into supporting his cause.

Well said.

Uhh but Trump did win.

Go ahead and explain it in some other reason.

I know for me personally, I was voting against the left's ridiculous identity politics and political correctness. They literally created him.

Legitimate self-defense does not constitute abuse. You leftists are just spoiled children crying about having your magical 'racist' card taken away.

My 2 year old cried less than you fagots when her Halloween candy consumption was restricted.