Help Make a canadian American

Population of canada - 35,000,000
Population of USA - 350,000,000

Why, just fucking why, did I have to be born 40 minutes on the wrong side of an imaginary line?

I do everything American. Everything.
I even speak English.

My life would be 100% different and better had I been born American.
My life would be 100% different and better if I could become an American.

Let's set up a charity for people like me.

I'm only allowed a US Greencard by:
Celebrity/sport star status
Company sponsorship
Marriage
500k USD to invest in the USA

I think 500K USD is the easiest to achieve.

Help make a canadian and American.

Thanks guys, I'll work hard and love America even more than half the trash born there.

One can dream, one can dream.

>tfw family lives in Alberta
I'll always welcome you leaves, but if it was a pick between your or an Aussie your ass is sleeping outside

I just need $1 from 1/60th of the population

No way I'll ever get 500K USD in commie-ada unless I win the lottery,

>the United states need another liberal hell hole stronghold that is two times worse than California

fuck off we are full.

No you're not.
Im 1 person who isn't a liberal.

Canada was a mistake. Cucks were not free till 1982.Is literally what the USA would be if was ruled by Californians.

>secrete social justice tribunals

Fuck off we are full.

Go fight against the shit show of country you live in,instead of running away like a coward to another country.

We do not need traitors to their own land,nor cowards that will not stand up and fight.

I'll fist fight you for a US Greencard. That sounds fun.

This.

Already lacking conservative voices, and he wants to leave? Then I'll be alone with no other conservative voices. I'm pretty crap at arguing my points too.

Enjoy the snow loser.

I'm a normal human being.
The South is so populated because humans like to be warm.

Fuck the snow.

If you hate Canada you should fuck off to America.

Nothing worst than a self hating Canadian.

Not even the Americans want you.

Canada is the best country in the world independent of who is PM. If you can't appreciate Canada, you don't deserve to live here.

You could always marry an American land whale for a green card.

What is the difference between Canada and USA other than everything in Canada costs more to pay for the "free" healthcare?

Freeze for some "patriotism" to a fucking loser flag with a tree leaf on it.

I'll worship a fucking palm leave before I give a fuck about a maple leaf.

The only thing I HATE in my life, is being canadian and living in canada.

You obviously can't read. I stated how I can "fuck off to America". This is what that thread is about.
Why are canadians SO angry all the time?

Eat ketchup with fries, not gravy.

Are you female?

You clearly do not get point. You throw away your nationality on whims,cause the grass looks greened on the other side.You are not willing to make your grass greener,but instead hope the fence and want to live here.You no different from a nigger who house is in shambles moving to the nicer cleaner looking house expecting it to remain clean.

Donald trump new America was going down the shit.Did he jump ship,and move to china? NO HE stood up and fought back to repair the American ship and make it great.

Female on Sup Forums
TOP KEK m8

You can get into the US better if you have skills or assets the country lacks. If you lack degrees, skills, and training that America needs you'll never get in. Even marrying someone in the US you basically are stuck mooching off of them for several years.

I suppose you could go in as a refugee, but I don't think you have the money to fake being a Muslim refugees. Immigration into the US is actually pretty simple if you can offer the country something. I get offers in Seattle all the time.

Worth a try for free sex for however many months it would take to get the female version of you a green card.

I don't like living in the cold. Plain and simple. I'm not a super villain with a weather machine. I can't magically make canada 90F all year round bud.

The grass IS greener in America because the weather lets it grow

I think you're a canadian under USA proxy. You sound like an angry canadian.

As an ethnic nationalist I could never go to u.s.a, way way too many foreigners there from groids to spics it's unbelievable how many. Hopefully they get their shit together with Trump and remove a lot so they can perhaps become as white as Canada once again.

Good for you. I doubt I have the specific skill set you do, which lands you offers for refugee status in the USA.

I recommend Georgia, I work in Hogansville Georgia and the weather is usually really good all year round. Valdosta also rarely goes below 70 from my experience.

>leaving a nation cause it is cold.

You are a pussy. Go get a better coat,and a better HVAC system holy shit.

You could always go to the US as a student, get those skills and seek employment/sponsor ship. I imagine you're quite young? (Not meant to be offensive)

Destroy your country and dissolve your government into anarchy. That will give the US enough justification to make you a "protected territory" and take away the governmental powers you clearly misuse.

LOL
You're definitely a canadian under US proxy.

More people live in California, than ALL of canada.
What a bunch of "pussies" eh?

More like canadians are a bunch of retards.

>Hey California! Hey a better coat and HVAC system ya fucking pussies! Move to canada bitches!!

But California IS a bunch of pussies

You're not even white. It's a common symptom for some paki/indian/african/asian to hate the cold and embrace globalist tendencies such as wanting to move elsewhere.
+ with how retarded your logic is don't be surprised that people will assume you're under 21

Sounds nice.

Probably cost me the same amount to just BUY my Greencard.

Let me get my gun..........oh wait............

Try killing yourself and hope to be reborn in America. It works for both of us.

California is filled with limp dick pussies.

Also you allegiance to a nation is based on their weather. No one is gonna take you in for such a shitty reason.

>oh shit I worked my way to USA,now but The Bahamas has better temperature,whelp time to move fuck America aye!

>Let me get my gun..........oh wait............
Bullshit I know for a fact that you can get hunting rifles and its not like your military is on steroids like ours so you don't even have the "BUT MUH DRONES" argument.

Go walk through a black or spic neighborhood and shout "Pussy!" at some dudes.
Doubt you would..........PUSSY!!

LOL
California has more citizens than all of canada.
>That's a fact.
Warm areas are more populated than cold areas across the world
>That's a fact

Your arguments are SJW shit tier. Seriously.

Go outside mid February in shorts and a t-shirt and tell me how long you live. Cause you're "built to live in the cold"

Georgia is awesome, it's a good area, I like that there are still very rural areas and large properties (unlike a lot of Canada's postage stamp locations).

If I ever get a project there again, I'm going to eat way more five guys than I did last year.

School is definitely pricey, but you could always look into scholarships bursaries, or dare I say loans. I know there are exchange programs in Georgia that works through Canadian universities and things, because I thought of doing that for my brother, and we'd hang around in Georgia for a few years. Then he got some fat girl pregnant, and that was the end of that.

>California has more citizens than all of Canada.
Uh that's as far from an argument as possible, this thread should disappear anytime now.

You kill yourself instead. You sound like a horrible person if you want someone to die, cause they don't like canada.
Shame on you.

Go fight some blacks or Mexicans in Cali.

Ya take over the government with some hunting rifles.
After I wait 3 months for my permit to arrive.
LOL
You're so angry and canadian.

>What is the difference between Canada and USA other than everything in Canada costs more to pay for the "free" healthcare?

Canada bends their knee to a queen that lives on the other side of an ocean.

No one want you turd. No one is gonna accept a faggot who only reason to move is based on temperature. You are immature as fuck. Go move to Iran or something sure is warm their. No even ISIS would take you in if they were desperate.

I live in California you faggot.
I called blacks nigger in their face. Big fuck'n deal saying pussy.

No one wants a faggots whose only reason to immigrate is due to weather.

So a big giant country up north as 35,000,000 citizens

Smallish coastal State down south has 38,000,000 citizens.

I think that's a great argument for humans like living in warm over cold.

(You) won't survive winter outside without proper clothing. (You) are not made to survive cold weather.
>Fact

America is awesome compared to commie-ada
In all way

You're a canadian under US proxy

LOL
No you don't

Why are you SO angry??

I wish you the best, I have stayed up way to late as it is. I hope you get there, if I was actually a citizen I'd be of more use, but at best I can residence and not sponsor. Meanwhile Muslims can just come in with not talent or skills. Go figure.

Unless your skilled in some aspect you're going to find over throwing your government after waiting 3 months is faster then making 500k.

You a faggot that not an argument.I am a fuck'n spic for Christ sakes. No one wants a faggot who will only pledge allegiance to flag because of weather.

You do not see green land shitting about weather

Good point.

If I over threw the government, I'd just run the fucking place. Name myself PM. Then sell canada and pocket every penny

LOL
Thanks for the $$$ Ku-Huang

" humans " ?
Definitely not white.

I'm convinced you're a bot who just uses highly posted words in a sentence form to "argue" with anyone.

Whites are not "human" anymore?

GO sit outside mid February in t-shirt and shorts.
I'm SURE your nordic alien white blood will keep you alive.

The FUCK you doing in America spic??

America is a WHITE country.

Go back to Mexico bud. WTF??

You come from a family of cowards who didn't want to fight for Mexico? Just packed up and walked to America.
Probably came in illegally.

You got papers beaner boy???

I am convinced that you are memer

>leave nation and has no spine cause he is too cold

>Thinks a nation will accept him for the shitty reason of I got to cold,and want to live in a warmer place.Not mention any skills he has

>cannot refute so he claims person is undercover Canadian.

>Now claims poster is a bot after being being disproven that California is not filled with pussies

you cannot even argue why you should be taken in other then warm weather

My family does not need to fight is perfectly fine in Mexico being of the upper class.My mother married an American. Deal with it fag. My mother married below her class cause of love.

Your only reason to come to America is cause it is warmer

Mexican anchor baby trying to talk like he's a big shot.
OR
canadian under US proxy.

>admits to being spic
>flag

Fuck off shitskin.

>not argument pure rhetoric

There a million more people deserving of American greencard than you.

You offer no skills,and purely want to enter a nation due weather.

Rather be a spic than be remotely related to a faggot who hops nationalities based on weather.

I'm native, son. My blood does keep me alive here and it's why I look down upon your weakness with such pity.
The only other people who can live here are white, but with your crying you must not be and so by all means you must move south.
Then perhaps will come a second time you move south even further...though not at your own will. * bless Trump *

You offered nothing but insults from your first posting.

You have no ideas what skills I have to offer. You're just in attack mode.

Talking to you is not an option. No matter what I say, you will find something wrong with it. Like you have.

Only a canadian can be that angry

LOL
The Natives where migrants. They followed their food sources.

Where do you people get your "knowledge" from??
Your assholes? Just make it up??

Existing for over millenia in the area is no longer being a migrant. You might as well call nordics in scandinavia migrants.

My threads always get hijacked by some really angry asshole who derails them.

I think I made an enemy with a canadian "hacker"

LOL

Go sleep outside naked, mid-winter with your superior native blood.

LOL

WTF

>has yet to say skills
>only reason to move is cause of weather
>uses California has a higher pop then Canada cause it is warm
>universally accept California is full of pussies
>says tell that to spics and nigger as a reasoning for California being full of pussies
>states he wishes nationality based on warmer temp.

Let see I have only insulted you for the childish reasoning of gaining citizenship based on your allegiance of a nation based on warmer weather.You have yet to disprove that you only want to enter the USA cause of warmer weather.
You have not said shit except the the stupid reasoning of warmer weather.

Fuck off Nigger. Northern wall when?

Sounds like you're a NEETcuck.

gitgud

You're literally retarded.

I know right?

You ARE a NEETcuck

gitgud

Fuck off and leave you fucking coward. I bet you aren't even white either you shitskin fucktard.
Fuck off.

This thinking is why Canada has gone to shit. Make Sup Forums Party of Canada a reality already damnit!

Why are canadians SO angry?
Especially when someone wants to leave.

Can you explain that to me?

Also, you should start a "canada git gud party" and then deport unpatriotic scum like me to Mexico.
Then i can walk across the Rio Grande and get tons of welfare and shit, thanks to Legal American Spics.

Oh so your skin is close to spic color then?

Well if you hate Canada so much why don't you just rip up your health card, stop using our health care and then proceed to not pay any taxes and see what happens.

But you wont because you sound like a leech, just like all the other immigrants who come for state social care and then bitch about how Somalia and Pakistan are better then Canada. Do us all a favor and drink some rat poison so you won't have to be Canadian anymore you can just be dead instead!

I haven't used the shit tier "free health care" in forever.
I have good genetics. I don't get sick. I don't give a fuck about your "free health care"

canadians are the leeches with their "free healthcare"
What's wrong ya fucking mooches? Too poor to hire a doctor on your own?? Gotta mooch it off the healthy people??

I don't get sick in your shitty canadian climate.
Like a Viking Alien White Supreme Being

Why do canadians even NEED health care?

Git gud like my tards.

LAWLZ
Needs "free health care" like a beta mooch cuck.
Poor genetics makes them prone to lots of hospital visits.
Weak canadian genetics.

You could probably pay an American girl (or guy) like 20k to marry you for a year then divorce.

1) legalize gay marriage
2) institute daily Sup Forums-marriage threads
3) ???
4) profit

I lived in Ottawa for two years and other than drinking milk out of a bag it wasn't that much different.