Next Star Wars Cartoon

Before you ask, I don't have any proof, so you can take this or ignore it

The next Star Wars animation project gaining the most traction at LucasFilm is Star Wars: Black Squadron

Set before TFA and the Poe comic, it will follow Poe as the leader of Black Squadron, similar to Rebels in structure.

LucasFilm is looking into getting Oscar Issac to repride his role, but soundalikes are lined up.

Disney is pushing for 3D, but LucasFilm wants 2D animation. Models are being designed to look good in both just in case.

Its main purpose is to peddle BB-8 merch.

It won't answer if Poe is gay, but there are specific instructions to not show him interested in anyone romantically.

Kylo may show up in roles similar to Vader in Rebels, will only be voiced by Driver.

One arc involves attempting to foil a hyperspace tracking experiment, so it may answer some TLJ lore questions.

Attached: bb8.gif (400x300, 1.45M)

>It won't answer if Poe is gay, but there are specific instructions to not show him interested in anyone romantically.

Attached: 4D3DC760-D6CE-4087-84C8-463ED7297B3C.jpg (273x329, 30K)

If true, I'm guessing this is a response to TLJ backlash about Poe?

I think constantly insulting the best new character and saying hes inherently bad for trying to look after his people and going against a WOMYN was the most insulting thing from this moive.

Holdo: I like him.

Leia: Me too.

Even in the film, they recognized he did the right thing given available information.

Oh yeah, because those two lines truely make up for the amount of abuse he got and how much of a bitch holdo was, or how the resistance was run entirely by women and was misadnrsit as fuck.

Read what I said.

I never said it made up for his mistreatment, but not even the film wants you to think he did anything wrong given what he knew.

We’ve got a whole galaxy filled with weird aliens and planets, and every damn time it comes down to rebel or empire shit. Where’s my lovable space mercenaries just smuggling shit for money?

I mean rogue one had a decent supporting cast with the droid, the not-Jedi, and the quiet guy with the big gun. Why can’t we get some shenanigans from a cast like that instead of constant political struggle?

could just post the comic that star wars comes out with every week, im about to start buying hard copies just so i can post them on here.

More is that he is the only one you can do a show with and have freedom to do what you want.

>mods removed the only threads on Sup Forums that aren't waifushit Sup Forums shitposting

Gee this totally won't convince me to phonepost

As a life-long Star Wars fan I gotta say...

Star Wars is dead.

Attached: 1467659906388.jpg (1920x1200, 367K)

I work at Didney and he says you're full of shit

>no mention of any Rebels follow-up
Hahhaha no

What did they do now?

Before you ask, I don't have any proof, but I am Walt's cryogneically frozen head and I call bullshit.

It just meant that they recognized that he had qualities that would make for a good leader (charisma, not blindly following orders). He just happened to be wrong in this particular situation.

The Holdo thing is still stupid, though.

I wish the shit trilogy (ST) never existed.

>>>/swco/-
oh wait that's right

Sure you don't want to wish for more Star Wars?

Attached: Simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>cartoon about Poe possibly with Issac and Driver reprising their roles
Yeah, I'd give that a shot.

try harder

Attached: ahsoka.jpg (204x454, 23K)

did it get moved to trash?

Are they gonna make an episode based off the brap pudding wedding?

There is a star wars thread on /trash/, but it's just 20 people posting futashit. /swco/ is dead.

damn

Save us Filoni, make a new show and resurrect /swco/

Where did all those posts just go?

A mod killed everyone who posted in swco

>One arc involves attempting to foil a hyperspace tracking experiment, so it may answer some TLJ lore questions.
>new cartoon has some of the most key elements in the ST canon
>its targeted at age groups 7-12

Attached: the angriest sheev.png (226x277, 92K)

Even better, if it's written as a script already, it's already concrete canon.

Dave is notorious for considering unreleased shit canon and not allowing the concepts to be salvaged anywhere but a direct adaption of his script.

Mods are nazis and this is the /swco/locaust