ITT: Capekino moments

Post your favorite scenes from superhero films/shows (cartoons allowed)

youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM&t

Attached: Quicksilver DoFP.gif (500x206, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=to29LvuColU
youtu.be/FdWJ-Njeaig
youtube.com/watch?v=fXQ2pDVB42k
youtube.com/watch?v=CbAAFeRZBiw
youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
youtube.com/watch?v=ASWAPkeGUdU
youtube.com/watch?v=QptnLj-gzps
youtube.com/watch?v=aBpwrORhKWU
youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk
youtube.com/watch?v=ElOEwtx7wjA
youtube.com/watch?v=q2oNwxYO2AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SVjgyI-R4w0
youtube.com/watch?v=31ZjnrHR8EA
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=iAms1zCTxbY
youtu.be/YMt6qj-V0y0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRYMaot4LOg
youtube.com/watch?v=phWcmwlpjQo
youtube.com/watch?v=8K4kPEBjiZs
youtube.com/watch?v=u-u9JeG5Ii8
youtube.com/watch?v=VrhJiD3AEg4
youtube.com/watch?v=eV0lQ6W_dE4&
youtube.com/watch?v=sOox2CGhRw8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=xORmoqBke2w
youtube.com/watch?v=S4u_Llq6QbA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jgc1rjkFu0
youtu.be/tRYMaot4LOg
youtu.be/kVX-YcrxVQQ
youtu.be/qcD8rP0BLVE
youtu.be/tSq9jJwi7rM
youtu.be/nuOA--rq7vE
youtube.com/watch?v=XEaX_uHHFUA
youtu.be/Nx2mhPEr7kA?t=99
youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc
youtube.com/watch?v=K4TC1xMyZDI
youtube.com/watch?v=3vC_yJE0mHQ
youtu.be/KpQu-S2ZWUo?t=2m40s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
youtu.be/h24D87SqaLQ
youtu.be/FaK0m9Itr8s
youtu.be/meVnJzHDziU
youtu.be/jSjI7gwuKtg
youtu.be/38qdxQWSRKM
youtu.be/rmGbYb2EKIU
youtube.com/watch?v=yIMaaqe9LCk
youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now it's shit since they did it a second time

youtube.com/watch?v=to29LvuColU

Attached: Captain America Civil War - Antman and Hawkeye Combo.webm (1000x418, 2.98M)

Attached: Captain America Civil War - Spiderman, Ironman and War Machine vs Antman.webm (1000x418, 2.93M)

This entire fight is basically why I can't bring myself to hate Whedon; youtu.be/FdWJ-Njeaig

Attached: Go_to_Sleep.gif (450x250, 1.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=fXQ2pDVB42k
youtube.com/watch?v=CbAAFeRZBiw

Attached: superman mongul who had.jpg (680x456, 112K)

I love this scene. It get everything about Quicksilver right that Joss Whedon got wrong i AoU.

You suddenly understand why he is behaving like he does - because unlike Flash, he lives in sped up time all the time, 24/7.
That's why he behaves like that, that explains his personality and attitude. That explains the "whiiplaash" scene - he ALWAYS slows down the way he talks to people, and simply assumed he was talking too fast for Magneto to understand.
It's like an eureka moment for the audience, that is also a very visually beatiful scene.

Days of Future Past is one of the best superhero movies ever made, period. Hell, one of the best movies ever made in general.

There is no such thing as “capekino” you capefag

That's fucking horseshit and you know it. Whedon did a lot of stupid shit in AoU, but Quicksilver's personality was spot on. What you described about being annoyed about the pace of things fit that version more than DOFP Pietro. And if we're being completely honest, DOFP's praise is inflated do to previous movie character history, and not the plot itself. And if you seriously think a capeshit movie is one of the best movies ever made, then you either have low standards or haven't seen many films

Kino is a term that can be applied to any sub-genre of popular culture. Capekino is anything that pleases capefags to such an extent that we deem it kino. If you do not know this, you may be on the wrong board, or even website. In other words, you have to go back.

>There is no such thing as capeki-

Attached: tdk.jpg (520x833, 100K)

Not him but you're on the wrong board. Kino is a retarded term for Sup Forumsfags

>implying Sup Forums is full of Sup Forumsfags

>muh board rivalry

Why do you enjoy the taste of penis so much?

Not your interlocutor, but whenever I heard the term, "Kino" used, I always assumed it meant, "I enjoy this on an ironic level."

>implying ribitors don't use kino all the time
>implying you, like them, know what kino actually means

I wish the rest of the movie was as good as this scene.

But Days of Future Past was goat tho

Was this the first modern capekino moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A

youtube.com/watch?v=ASWAPkeGUdU

Stay mad, faggot

Attached: logan.jpg (220x326, 98K)

It wasn't. It really wasn't. The Quicksilver scene really outshined everything else in that movie.

Maybe a bit dated by more modern standards, but Wolverine vs. Deathstrike was top of the line back in the day. youtube.com/watch?v=QptnLj-gzps

I think this scene was the first, actually:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBpwrORhKWU

I'd say it still stands up. You really get a sense of weight to these hits as each stabbing looks incredibly painful. The ending was pretty boss as well

Personally, I prefer this scene: youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk

also this

They literally mention in AoU that he is vulnerable when 'not using his speed". And gets killed by a machinegun.

Personality is there, but there is no reason for it being there. It loses coherence and structure, it's a failure of storytelling.
If his power works like the Flash's does, there is no reason for him to experience "Pietro Maximov Syndrome" as they call it. Entire point, entire potential of superhero genre requires writers to tie characterization to abilities of a character. Superman is a boy scout because with his powers, he has to be. Batman is an edgy vigilante using dirty tactics - because he can't compete otherwise. Spider-Man fluctuates between street-level and Avengers-level power because he has a moral about power and responsibility... and so on.
And Joss Whedon failed at that here.

>f. And if you seriously think a capeshit movie is one of the best movies ever made, then you either have low standards or haven't seen many films
Lack of train of logic. Why would genre of a movie dictate it's quality? Many people consider that one of the best movies ever made is a fantasy/fairytale movie for children, Wizard of Oz. Many others consider blockbuster pulp-scifi Star Wars to be one of the best movies ever made. The same applies to Raiders of Lost Ark (action adventure), Matrix (action blockbuster), The Dark Knight (oh look, another superhero movie! That also works as a crime thriller!)...

Quality goes beyond a genre. You could make a great movie in any genre, and that includes superhero films.
You are drastically closeminded if you think that a superhero movie can't be great simply because protagonist wears a costume??? (I mean, they don't even do THAT in DoFP...)

Yeah, but the Quicksilver scene outclassed everything else.
Everything else was great - Quicksilver scene was a goddamn masterpiece. If they had two hours of this level of quality, it'd be a masterpiece.

Buddy, I got nothing against capeshit or what some might call "silly". I just don't think DOFP warrants that kind of praise. It's not even the best comic movie of its genre. You sound like you have a bit of bias being an X-Man fanboy at the very least

It felt underwhelming after seeing the same thing in Avengers earth's mightiest heroes. It should have been long range shot travelling though small spaces and entire battle field.

The term kino has been spread to all boards by now

Attached: EMH Antman Hawkeye Combo.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Get this hothead outta here

It's a shame folks undervalue the scene due to DoFP.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElOEwtx7wjA

Except the part where they all basically realise he's the most powerful hero they know and don't make an effort to bring him with them for the final battle. gigantic plothole

youtube.com/watch?v=q2oNwxYO2AQ
i wish there was more HEROing in these movies.

Imagine you travelling 15 years in the past and showing this clip to a comics fan...

if I'm traveling 15 years into the past why the fuck would I waste my time with that shit

Did this happen in any comic?

Oh god yes.

>Nolanverse
>kino

I'll never get tired of this whole battle.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVjgyI-R4w0

>begins with black widow "fighting"
aaand closed

>He thinks shitty monologues about muh morals, we don’t deserve him, he’s a hero, people are CUH RAZY is kino
why are superhero fags so uncultured

youtube.com/watch?v=31ZjnrHR8EA

Very fun scene. The normies at the cinema became hysterical when this scene happened. Probably one of the reasons why the MCU has such strong legs today.

is his tail that strong in the comics? not a huge deal, just curious

This is REAL capekino.
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

it made me really happy when they did this in Civil War

this movie was weird cause like half of the scenes were absolute kino, whilst the other half were a jumbled mess

youtube.com/watch?v=iAms1zCTxbY

>go to see this movie in cinema
>wagecuck at the desk sent me to the wrong theater
>its playing the same movie but 30 minutes into the program
>walk in in the middle of the bit where the sentinel tears off bobby's head
>run out traumatized not knowing it's an elsewhere situation
>find the right theater and find the sentinels even more terrifying now

yes. comparing to this. civil war arrow is child's play.

youtu.be/YMt6qj-V0y0
10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYMaot4LOg

youtube.com/watch?v=phWcmwlpjQo

Hard mode: can’t be a fighting or death scene
youtube.com/watch?v=8K4kPEBjiZs

1. Nolan is meh
2. his movies are least cap like shit I have seen. batman begins was the only one near comics. everything else is just regular movies with a comic skin on.

>I was hoping this would happen and it did

Attached: 1357072065816.gif (495x278, 1023K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u-u9JeG5Ii8

Fantastic post.

just like JL ,eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=VrhJiD3AEg4

Can I just fanboy over James McAvoy instead? Every scene he's in is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=eV0lQ6W_dE4&

youtube.com/watch?v=sOox2CGhRw8&t

youtube.com/watch?v=xORmoqBke2w

Attached: ihtry.jpg (195x261, 9K)

Stay based, user.

Attached: B2AA5562-8FFD-460C-B37A-E76CF86F6E82.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

Welp I need to watch this movie now

christ, after all these years, i still hate colin farrell. is bullseye supposed to be a raging faggot? netflix dd made me forget just how BAD the first dd was.

tick tick boom

the movie is a crime against humanity
but some scenes are pretty kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4u_Llq6QbA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jgc1rjkFu0

Attached: 1521760310303s.jpg (124x75, 2K)

Get fucked. The reason this entire fight still holds up is that the movie has a good understanding of the heroes niches.

Black Widow's fighting is being put to good effect while all the other Avengers, too, are doing exactly what their skill-sets are good for practically and, from a cinematography perspective, where they provide the most theatrical display of the CGI and fight choreography which is why I go to see super hero movies.

Fuck you.

>Cartoons allowed

Oh wow thank you for allowing cartoons on Sup Forums

Attached: 1DA36EED-E9F8-49C8-B095-19A773058DF2.gif (400x294, 1.44M)

> the movie is a crime against humanity
It's really not. It's actually damn good overall just not the same as the comics.

where's Vision?

Stealing used panties in Eastern Europe.

Say what you want about the rest of BvS, most will agree. But Wonder Woman's introduction was 100/10 hype and her motif is the best thing in film soundtrack since Interstellar.

youtu.be/tRYMaot4LOg

youtu.be/kVX-YcrxVQQ

Attached: 1521183456977.jpg (640x618, 128K)

youtu.be/qcD8rP0BLVE

Attached: DY5b-ISXkAA506g.jpg large.jpg (469x450, 37K)

youtu.be/tSq9jJwi7rM

already posted.

no man's land was pretty good too... naah, too much slow mo.

youtu.be/nuOA--rq7vE

Attached: HNLmn9I.png (610x457, 417K)

>the entire reason this fight holds up is because of the terrible black widow choreography
aaaand hidden

Zach Snyder is a hack but I will admit he knows how to do fight scenes really well
youtube.com/watch?v=XEaX_uHHFUA

> Aou - Vision's final meeting with Ultron.
> Mos - "krypton had its chance".
> Mos - Clark & Lois saying goodbye before Faora shows up.
> Mos - Clark meeting Jor El.
> Civil War - Zemo's confession to Panther.
> Im1 - All Stane scenes.
> Bvs - Clark takes Doomsday into space and holds on for nuke.
> Daredevil s2 - Matt visits Kingpin in prison.

youtu.be/Nx2mhPEr7kA?t=99
ignore the quips

> Cap1 - Tommy Lee Jones making a deal with Zola.
> Incredible Hulk - All Belonski scenes.
> Incredible Hulk - Intense scene in factory.

youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc
>I honestly cannot see what people hate about this scene so much

youtube.com/watch?v=K4TC1xMyZDI

Ant-Man had a lot of great scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vC_yJE0mHQ

Attached: Ant Man.jpg (736x727, 58K)

It's a good elseworld story, if you forget about the comics

And im saying it as hellblazer fanboy

this is great too youtu.be/KpQu-S2ZWUo?t=2m40s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
Underrated Scene

Well deserved quads.
This is just 5 years from the avengers and we are now 5 years from the avengers.
How does it feel so distant?

I do care that you hid my post.

You disregarded the rest of my argument. No, it is not solely because of Black Widow it is her AND the other heroes fighting set to the back-drop of the crumbling city with the Chitauri flying around and wrecking everything. The 'fight choreography' referring to the overall scene as opposed to just her beating up some aliens.

There is not a dull moment in the fight and we are shown shots that present the large scale of the battle as well as the smaller, close-up street-level shots that are Black Widow and Captain America's main-stays during the New York fight.

Fuck you.

Snyderkino coming through

youtu.be/h24D87SqaLQ
youtu.be/FaK0m9Itr8s
youtu.be/meVnJzHDziU
youtu.be/jSjI7gwuKtg
youtu.be/38qdxQWSRKM
youtu.be/rmGbYb2EKIU

Attached: IMG_20180312_220352.jpg (800x534, 79K)

>The intro from watchmen.
If only the rest of the movie was like that

>make fun of MCU widow
>why didn't you answer my analysis of the scene!
Lmao, you could have saved a lot of typing mate, I don't care about your opinion that's why "ingored your """arguments""""

It was okay.
Also, Fox gave away Batman's identity. At no point did Reese imply Bruce Wayne was Batman.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIMaaqe9LCk

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c

Speaking of Superman, this scene is great. The change is so stark and noticeable that it feels like he's played by two different actors.